GOP feels they need to learn how to communicate with women

Married women are more likely to vote Republican. Another reason the far left has to keep up its efforts at destroying the family entirely.

yeah, those damned single women with their own opinions- HOW DARE THEY!!!!

You trying to say that married women don't have their own opinions, you stupid, communist lump of shit?

I thought that was what you were saying, dude.

I mean, you apparently think that the democrats are out to destroy marriage so married women won't be out there to vote for them.

Married women are more likely to vote Republican. Another reason the far left has to keep up its efforts at destroying the family entirely.

You trying to say that married women don't have their own opinions, you stupid, communist lump of shit?

The nerve has been touch. The name calling and insults from one of the members of God's party....

I thought that was what you were saying, dude. .

That's because you're an idiot, "dude."

Well, what are you saying? Because it seems you think there is this conspiracy to destroy the "family"... which is just paranoid, really. :cuckoo:

Look at your idol's manifesto has to say about it. Look at what has become of the family in this country over the past 4-5 decades. Then listen to far-left loons like you. It's not a conspiracy, it's a matter of far-left policy.

He was talking about the economy. Liberals started talking about other topics like voting rights, not him. Then you jump in with the chip already on your shoulder chastising him for something he didn't say. Stop being such a thin skinned baby wanting to be offended.

Okay, so we need to decimate other economies like after WW2. When do we start?

I have no idea what you just said. Who's economy did we "decimate" after WW2?

We didn't...that doesn't mean we didn't benefit from the decimation. To return to the economic boom of the 50s, the situation would have to be recreated. What caused that economic boom?

How do you say welfare, food stamps and freebies in womanese ?!?!?!?

"We won't let your babies starve because a big corporation can't make a profit off of them."

That's how you say it.

And oddly enough, that works.

Well, what are you saying? Because it seems you think there is this conspiracy to destroy the "family"... which is just paranoid, really. :cuckoo:

Look at your idol's manifesto has to say about it. Look at what has become of the family in this country over the past 4-5 decades. Then listen to far-left loons like you. It's not a conspiracy, it's a matter of far-left policy.

Even though I know you can't follow an argument past one sentence, here goes...

Okay, what specifically does Obama's "manifesto" say about it...

I would agree, the "Family" has changed in the last 4-5 decades.

People are no longer required to stick with that decision they made when they were 20 when they hit their 40's.

As for what is to blame for that... I would blame the GOP for destroying the good union job that was the basis of the family- the kind of family I and my four sibling grew up in during the 1960's and 1970's - as much as I would blame the Democrats for offering welfare without shame.

Okay, what specifically does Obama's "manifesto" say about it....

Not obama's, you idiot, the original one you hollow leftists have substituted for the Bible (or, insert other holy book).

I know of a far left Obama drone that called me bimbo for disagreeing with them.

Is that how we are supposed to talk to women based on the far left examples like that being set?

Or is the far left still the do I say not as I do mentality?

"We won't let your babies starve because a big corporation can't make a profit off of them."

That's how you say it.

Isn't it more like "We won't let your babies starve because we can force the taxpayers and producers to support and insure you?

If only there were some kind of cartoon character that shows how a 'properly' liberal woman is 'supposed' to live according to the glorious people's party. If only...

Ask any "old white man" and he will tell you the last thing he wants to do is to control women. Controlling women is a young man's dream. Statistics don't lie that about 80% of Black men successfully avoid the responsibilities of parenthood as long as Uncle is willing to support the mother of their children.

That's how you say it.

Isn't it more like "We won't let your babies starve because we can force the taxpayers and producers to support and insure you?

Perhaps.

And if you are a mother of a child... you are probably totally good with that.

Forum List

Back