GOP has bill to keep government open

Good pass the damn thing like civilized human beings would do. jeezzzz....

This is hundreds of billions of dollars worth of infrastructure, science, r&d, education and millions of jobs. Want to hurt the economy???? That seems to be the only thing you're doing.

No government worker has lost a dime since the 1970's due to government shut downs. OH SNAP!

Maybe not the worker, but it has wasted a shit ton in science, r&d, infrastructure and education. Not to even speak of the closing of institutions that people depend on like the nws and our national parks.

Speaking of the left's lies, the GOP offered a bill to keep the national parks open, the asshole Democrats blocked it because they wanted to use park closings for propaganda. Which is another way of saying the asshole Democrats really didn't give a shit about the people who's vacations were impacted. I'm happy to continue pointing out examples of Democrats being assholes if you wish.

Pick and choose winners in the GOP Gov't shutdown? Typical you's support that nonsense!

Translation you were hoping I forgot about that weren't you. Democrats are scum, sorry to break it to you.

Why do you lie? The GOP congress FORCED Bill Clinton to do this kicking and screaming while taking a beating for shutting down the government to get it done. Obama has piled up more deficit debt than pretty much all previous presidents combined. Hence your post is a blatant lie.

Oh right I forgot, it was the GOP supporting BJ Bill's 1993 bill that took the top rate from 31% to 39.6% and cut the deficit by 50% right? Oh wait NO, THE GOP DIDN'T GIVE BJ BILL EVEN ONE VOTE IN 1993, AND AFTER BJ BILL'S FIRST SURPLUS THE GOP PASSED A $700+ BILLION TAX CUT HE HAD TO VETO TO GET 3 MORE SURPLUSES!

Name the ONLY 2 Prez to have deficits lower than the deficits handed to them since Ike?

HINT (BJ BILL AND Mr Barrack Hussein Obama)

Yep,,,,these idiots don't live in reality and in fact are pons for the rich only. I pray they never get the white house again.

Too much damage as it is to hurt this country. Shit like this budget bitching almost yearly is just one of their problems.

We are still waiting to hear your plan for paying off the $18 trillion in debt that's already piled up? Got nothing? I thought so.

You mean GOP gutting tax revenues AS they ramped up spending?

On stupid wars and nation building while our own country fall apart. It is ok to this idiot that we build a school in iraq but NOT AMERICA. That is called pork if it is built in America!!!! Don't you dare build a bridge as that is called boondogoo..

What a worthless people these loserterian tea partiers are.

Hello, Bill Clinton attacked Iraq first setting the whole thing in motion. Oh no I just burst your bubble again what's that like the 3rd time today already.

e60964d5e95d5877e812df530a77549df062583f9d263629a587dc8704f9472e_1.jpg

Why do you lie? The GOP congress FORCED Bill Clinton to do this kicking and screaming while taking a beating for shutting down the government to get it done. Obama has piled up more deficit debt than pretty much all previous presidents combined. Hence your post is a blatant lie.

Oh right I forgot, it was the GOP supporting BJ Bill's 1993 bill that took the top rate from 31% to 39.6% and cut the deficit by 50% right? Oh wait NO, THE GOP DIDN'T GIVE BJ BILL EVEN ONE VOTE IN 1993, AND AFTER BJ BILL'S FIRST SURPLUS THE GOP PASSED A $700+ BILLION TAX CUT HE HAD TO VETO TO GET 3 MORE SURPLUSES!

Name the ONLY 2 Prez to have deficits lower than the deficits handed to them since Ike?

Yep,,,,these idiots don't live in reality and in fact are pons for the rich only. I pray they never get the white house again.

Too much damage as it is to hurt this country. Shit like this budget bitching almost yearly is just one of their problems.

LOL, I just noticed the location Portland, OR I get your posts now. :laugh:

I get your location too as you're a back watered hick that hates working together as a civilized human being.

My location is living rent free in your head lib. Tell me, in the liberal Portland, OR utopia why are there homeless people standing on every corner holding a cardboard sign begging for money? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yes, the GOP is responsible.
Just like the previous two times.

Wanna see Obama's approval shoot up to 60%? Keep it up.
The GOP has a bill they can pass and Democrats are blocking it and the GOP is responsible? Wow, what are you smoking?

So what if Obama's approval rating goes up. Is he up for re-election next year?

So the bill you are talking about keeps funding everything that is currently funded at the same rate? A simple yes or no please.
Obozocare funds everything PP offers except abortions (which are ILLEGAL To use federal funds for in the first place), and butchering babies to sell the body parts, so what's the problem???

And the Libs have already stated that abortions can be (and are) performed at other places, like hospitals!!!

Is butchering babies such a priority for Libs that they will shut off retirees' SS checks and try to starve out almost half the country that Obozo has on public assistance to insure it continues???

Poor and indigent people having access to healthcare is. Preserving agreements made between negotiators is. I am with you on the ACA but principles are important as well
The "principles" are simple...
Quite fitting. A conservative not knowing the meaning of the word "principle".

Everything except abortion is available at taxpayers' expense for those who can't afford it...
You have to pay for your own abortions, but they are available elsewhere...
So there is no need for PP, except for butchering babies and selling the body parts...
Unless Obozocare is a massive scam...
Your ignorance is staggering.

I get your location too as you're a back watered hick that hates working together as a civilized human being.

My location is living rent free in your head lib. Tell me, in the liberal Portland, OR utopia why are there homeless people standing on every corner holding a cardboard sign begging for money? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ever been to Houston? You're lucky if there are only two panhandlers on every corner of the Loop @ Westheimer.

The GOP has a bill they can pass and Democrats are blocking it and the GOP is responsible? Wow, what are you smoking?

So what if Obama's approval rating goes up. Is he up for re-election next year?

So the bill you are talking about keeps funding everything that is currently funded at the same rate? A simple yes or no please.
Obozocare funds everything PP offers except abortions (which are ILLEGAL To use federal funds for in the first place), and butchering babies to sell the body parts, so what's the problem???

And the Libs have already stated that abortions can be (and are) performed at other places, like hospitals!!!

Is butchering babies such a priority for Libs that they will shut off retirees' SS checks and try to starve out almost half the country that Obozo has on public assistance to insure it continues???

Poor and indigent people having access to healthcare is. Preserving agreements made between negotiators is. I am with you on the ACA but principles are important as well
The "principles" are simple...
Quite fitting. A conservative not knowing the meaning of the word "principle".

Everything except abortion is available at taxpayers' expense for those who can't afford it...
You have to pay for your own abortions, but they are available elsewhere...
So there is no need for PP, except for butchering babies and selling the body parts...
Unless Obozocare is a massive scam...
Your ignorance is staggering.
So Obozocare isn't working, right????

We are still waiting to hear your plan for paying off the $18 trillion in debt that's already piled up? Got nothing? I thought so.

It was your shit that caused it. Moron! During Reagan we spent just as much on infrastructure, science, r&d and education...Funny, how it is now a problem. Somehow you only care about cutting things that strengthen America while ignoring the real problem of nation building, wars, and infusions into the stock market. Of course, you couldn't give a damn if this country works or not.

Obama is balancing your mess and he has got the deficit down to Bush levels(excluding his wars).

God but you libs are dumb. When the debt is skyrocketing and millions can't find a decent paying job you can't go on borrowing and spending like you did in the past. Sorry to burst your bubble with grown up talk.

We already know what economic policies work best for our country. Clinton knew that we had to cut spending and increase revenues. We had revenues of 20% of GDP and a surplus in 2000. Then something terrible happened, the Republicans gained complete control in 2001 and instead of sticking with what was working they decided that their ideology was more important. The debt has gone up $12+ trillion since then.

Clinton had to be dragged kicking and screaming to reduce spending, via government shutdowns, when will you libs get that through the 4 inches of your thick Neanderthal skulls? Or are you just lying intentionally?

"Clinton's 1993 budget cuts, (NOT ONE GOP VOTE) which reduced projected red ink by more than $400 billion over five years, sparked a major drop in interest rates that helped boost investment in all the equipment and systems that brought forth the New Age economy of technological innovation and rising productivity." Business Week, May 19, 1997

"The deficit has come down, and I give the Clinton Administration and President Clinton himself a lot of credit for that. [He] did something about it, fast. And I think we are seeing some benefits." Paul Volcker, Federal Reserve Board Chairman (1979-1987), in Audacity, Fall 1994 (NOTE THE DATE BUBBA)

One of the reasons Goldman Sachs cites for the "best economy ever" is that "on the policy side, trade, fiscal, and monetary policies have been excellent, working in ways that have facilitated growth without inflation. The Clinton Administration has worked to liberalize trade and has used any revenue windfalls to reduce the federal budget deficit." Goldman Sachs, March 1998

LIKE I SAID, AFTER BJ BILL'S FIRST SURPLUS, HE HAD TO VETO THE GOP'S $700+ TAX CUT TO GET THREE MORE, THEN DUBYA/GOP POLICY TOOK HOLD!!!

It was your shit that caused it. Moron! During Reagan we spent just as much on infrastructure, science, r&d and education...Funny, how it is now a problem. Somehow you only care about cutting things that strengthen America while ignoring the real problem of nation building, wars, and infusions into the stock market. Of course, you couldn't give a damn if this country works or not.

Obama is balancing your mess and he has got the deficit down to Bush levels(excluding his wars).

God but you libs are dumb. When the debt is skyrocketing and millions can't find a decent paying job you can't go on borrowing and spending like you did in the past. Sorry to burst your bubble with grown up talk.

You're the dumb one that doesn't realize that your nation building, tax cutz and dumb policies caused the debt. Why should we cut something that never added one cent to the debt???? Seriously....lol

We're going to balance this budget but we're not going to listen to the assholes that caused it.

LMAO newsflash Obama already raised taxes on the rich and took away their Bush tax cuts so why isn't the economy farting daisies? Could it be the thousands of regulations Obama has passed? Obamacare? The tard running around threatening to raise taxes on business and demonizing the rich? Good grief pull your head out.

You mean BARELY increased the tax burden on the top .08%?

corporate-profits-and-wages.jpg

Good pass the damn thing like civilized human beings would do. jeezzzz....

This is hundreds of billions of dollars worth of infrastructure, science, r&d, education and millions of jobs. Want to hurt the economy???? That seems to be the only thing you're doing.

No government worker has lost a dime since the 1970's due to government shut downs. OH SNAP!

Maybe not the worker, but it has wasted a shit ton in science, r&d, infrastructure and education. Not to even speak of the closing of institutions that people depend on like the nws and our national parks.

Speaking of the left's lies, the GOP offered a bill to keep the national parks open, the asshole Democrats blocked it because they wanted to use park closings for propaganda. Which is another way of saying the asshole Democrats really didn't give a shit about the people who's vacations were impacted. I'm happy to continue pointing out examples of Democrats being assholes if you wish.

Pick and choose winners in the GOP Gov't shutdown? Typical you's support that nonsense!

Translation you were hoping I forgot about that weren't you. Democrats are scum, sorry to break it to you.

Forget what? The GOP ONLY wants to "look" like they are for US, but haven't been for 30+ years?

You mean GOP gutting tax revenues AS they ramped up spending?

On stupid wars and nation building while our own country fall apart. It is ok to this idiot that we build a school in iraq but NOT AMERICA. That is called pork if it is built in America!!!! Don't you dare build a bridge as that is called boondogoo..

What a worthless people these loserterian tea partiers are.

Hello, Bill Clinton attacked Iraq first setting the whole thing in motion. Oh no I just burst your bubble again what's that like the 3rd time today already.

He invade it Bubs? OOPS

Mainly 30+ years of Reaganomics Bubba

No offense but that's really as bad as those who say we can never raise taxes or the rich pay too much ........ NONE of that really has anything to with Reagan or TODAY. In 1980, the tax code made it profitable to buy storage facilities that took losses because it reduced taxes. Rates came down and loopholes were closed, and markets were more efficient because of it. When Reagan left, the top rate was higher than it is today. The Rich aren't getting soaked, and Reagan was not their stooge. And, Reagan raised taxes to shore up soc sec.

No offense but that's really as bad as those who say we can never raise taxes or the rich pay too much ........ NONE of that really has anything to with Reagan or TODAY. In 1980, the tax code made it profitable to buy storage facilities that took losses because it reduced taxes. Rates came down and loopholes were closed, and markets were more efficient because of it. When Reagan left, the top rate was higher than it is today. The Rich aren't getting soaked, and Reagan was not their stooge. And, Reagan raised taxes to shore up soc sec.

The top rate was higher in 1989 than today? 28% is higher than 39.6%?

See ANYTHING about he EFFECTIVE rates that disproves your posit:

average_effective_federal_tax_rates.png

Ronnie "saved" SS by increasing taxes that were USED to hide the REAL costs of tax cuts for the rich, which is WHY the "trust funds" had excess payments of $2.8+ trillion in SS.

NOW THAT MONEY IS DUE!
Instead of "pay-go" create a "surplus" *shaking head*

The Myths of Reaganomics

Tax Cuts. One of the few areas where Reaganomists claim success without embarrassment is taxation. Didn't the Reagan administration, after all, slash income taxes in 1981, and provide both tax cuts and "fairness" in its highly touted tax reform law of 1986? Hasn't Ronald Reagan, in the teeth of opposition, heroically held the line against all tax increases?

The answer, unfortunately, is no. In the first place, the famous "tax cut" of 1981 did not cut taxes at all. It's true that tax rates for higher-income brackets were cut; but for the average person, taxes rose, rather than declined.

The Myths of Reaganomics

Forget what? The GOP ONLY wants to "look" like they are for US, but haven't been for 30+ years?

Riiiiight the areas liberals control are utopias, oh wait no they are crime ridden cesspools. How many millions of young black and Hispanic men have you libs sent to prison again from your inner cities?

Riiiiight the areas liberals control are utopias, oh wait no they are crime ridden cesspools. How many millions of young black and Hispanic men have you libs sent to prison again from your inner cities?

Those areas gutted by CONservatives policy that de-industrialized cities AND created policy that criminalized behavior that harmed minorities disproportionately?

3637558bad3a58b82483efa2eab7c9dd.jpg

Last edited:
Give us a free and clear Bill, stop playing these stupid, idiotic games Republicans, we are on to you and your wasteful political posturing on my tax dime.
Now you're worried about your tax dime. As you dismiss others concerns about their tax dimes going to baby killers.

Nobody should give a shit about a government shutdown, it's a convoluted left wing freak out over nothing tactic like much of their issues. When the government "Shuts down" it actually keeps functioning at 87% capacity. Let the government shut down and never let it start up again. That would be a step in the right direction.

Those areas gutted by CONservatives policy that de-industrialized cities AND created policy that criminalized behavior that was harmed minorities disproportionately?

Detriot is republican? California? Really?

Those areas gutted by CONservatives policy that de-industrialized cities AND created policy that criminalized behavior that was harmed minorities disproportionately?

Detriot is republican? California? Really?

Oh I get it ANOTHER brain dead CONservative who confused about what happens to cities when GOV'T POLICY ALLOWS OFFSHORING US JOBS?

Cali? By FARRR the US's largest economic? lol

Give us a free and clear Bill, stop playing these stupid, idiotic games Republicans, we are on to you and your wasteful political posturing on my tax dime.
Now you're worried about your tax dime. As you dismiss others concerns about their tax dimes going to baby killers.

Nobody should give a shit about a government shutdown, it's a convoluted left wing freak out over nothing tactic like much of their issues. When the government "Shuts down" it actually keeps functioning at 87% capacity. Let the government shut down and never let it start up again. That would be a step in the right direction.

Government Shutdown Cost $24 Billion, Standard & Poor's Says

Here Is How Much The Government Shutdown Cost

IMG_6900.jpg

Forum List

Back