GOP has cost US credibility when it comes to promoting freedom and free speech

Perhaps it has something to do with their ideas.

Can't let opposing ideas get in the way, eh comrade?

We leave it up to the market.

Right. Stopping conservatives from speaking, with threats of violence, that's the market. DERP!

Yes, yes, why, you can't find a "conservative" voice anywhere; such a downtrodden lot.

You're threatening violence against conservatives who don't exist? DERP!

I've threatened nothing, but fear is a force that gives your life meaning.

Wikileaks showed that the Democratic Party is one of the most corrupt institutions on earth. Democrats especially, are in no position to preach from high horses. So i'm gonna go ahead and call Bullshit on the OP.
There was really nothing of importance there.

Too bad they didn't expose Republican emails. Could you imagine? After what they say in public what they really say in private?

What were two Republicans thinking, calling Obama 'tar baby' and 'boy'?

The 10 Worst Moments of Disrespect Towards President Obama | Politic365

Nothing of importance? I thought the email hacking stole the election from Hillary?
Damn Russians, eh?
Thanks for admitting the truth.

I find it amusing that we hack even allies, yet soil ourselves when the chickens return.

That's not what this Democrat hissy-fit is about. It's about sabotaging Trump. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sure, whatever pard.

We do most of the world's hacking. I agree with you there. But this isn't a hacking issue. Democrats could care less about that. It's all about sabotaging Trump. They lost, and Wikileaks exposed how corrupt their Party is. They need scapegoats. Obviously they've chosen Putin and Trump.

According to some liberals, this is fair game in the name of "protest":

Too bad they didn't expose Republican emails. Could you imagine? After what they say in public what they really say in private?

What were two Republicans thinking, calling Obama 'tar baby' and 'boy'?

The 10 Worst Moments of Disrespect Towards President Obama | Politic365

Nothing of importance? I thought the email hacking stole the election from Hillary?
Damn Russians, eh?

I find it amusing that we hack even allies, yet soil ourselves when the chickens return.

That's not what this Democrat hissy-fit is about. It's about sabotaging Trump. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sure, whatever pard.

We do most of the world's hacking. I agree with you there. But this isn't a hacking issue. Democrats could care less about that. It's all about sabotaging Trump. They lost, and Wikileaks exposed how corrupt their Party is. They need scapegoats. Obviously they've chosen Putin and Trump.

Well that's what we do in america, we blame.

Right. Stopping conservatives from speaking, with threats of violence, that's the market. DERP!

Yes, yes, why, you can't find a "conservative" voice anywhere; such a downtrodden lot.

Liberals are constantly threatening conservative speakers on college campuses.
Delicate snowflakes, you libs can't compete with opposing viewpoints.
Gets you all triggered and micro-aggressed.

Damn Russians, eh?

Sure, whatever pard.

It's an old game. We do all the things we accuse other nations of doing. It's a misdirection trick. If Russia's hacking, you can bet we're hacking them as well. It's espionage. Nothing new.

Same old stupid rerun of a dead post just to keep the talking point alive. Republicans don't have to do anything but tell the truth to get votes. dimshit scum have to lie and hide everything they are about. Boohoo as usual. another laugh at the stupidest group of people to ever inhabit the earth, dimshit liberals.

After eight years of book burning on campus and a list of words you don't dare utter while big brother is listening not to mention the ironically named "fairness doctrine" that would have forced talk radio to spout left wing propaganda and the Attorney General threatening Americans with arrest if they insult a Muslem, the left whines about free speech.

After eight years of book burning on campus and a list of words you don't dare utter while big brother is listening not to mention the ironically named "fairness doctrine" that would have forced talk radio to spout left wing propaganda and the Attorney General threatening Americans with arrest if they insult a Muslem, the left whines about free speech.

Communists/Progressives do not support Free Speech. It's only a matter of convenience for them. As long as you're saying what they wanna hear, they're all for 'Free Speech.' Recent studies have shown that Leftists are the most intolerant of differing views. Our College Campuses are prime examples of it.

America has always been an illusion; founded upon "liberty and freedom", along with genocide, slavery, and only wealthy land holding white males with the vote. If you can begin with that, you can get 'em to buy into anything.
I'll bet you claim you're a patriotic American, don't you?

What a fucking douche bag.

America has always been an illusion; founded upon "liberty and freedom", along with genocide, slavery, and only wealthy land holding white males with the vote. If you can begin with that, you can get 'em to buy into anything.

The term "patriotic" has been utterly sodomized just like "liberal" and "conservative" have been. Besides, you're only interested in what you're gonna call someone. Still, the historical record is what it is.

What a fucking douche bag.

There ya go, there's that intellectual trying to get out.

Damn Russians, eh?

Sure, whatever pard.

No one does it better than leftwing douche bags like you.

The term "patriotic" has been utterly sodomized just like "liberal" and "conservative" have been. Besides, you're only interested in what you're gonna call someone. Still, the historical record is what it is.

So do you claim to be patriotic or not?

How can the US promote freedom and free speech around the world when they promote voter suppression here in this country?

You can't elect a president who has said the things Trump has said and expect the world to follow your lead in promoting equality. Look at Bill O'Reilly with his recent statements about Trump protecting white power.

Under a Trump administration, this country is telling the world Russia is a role model and Putin a "good guy" and the kind of leader countries need.

So if the US isn't promoting freedom, peace, free speech and civil rights around the world, then what is the US promoting?
As if the home of PC zealotry gives two shits about freedom of speech other than their own.

So do you claim to be patriotic or not?

What's that got do do with the historical record?

How can the US promote freedom and free speech around the world when they promote voter suppression here in this country?

You can't elect a president who has said the things Trump has said and expect the world to follow your lead in promoting equality. Look at Bill O'Reilly with his recent statements about Trump protecting white power.

Under a Trump administration, this country is telling the world Russia is a role model and Putin a "good guy" and the kind of leader countries need.

So if the US isn't promoting freedom, peace, free speech and civil rights around the world, then what is the US promoting?

Putin
Hacked
Etc.

Forum List

Back