GOP ideas: “old and out of shape”

Bail "reform", lowering punishments for crimes, coddling criminals, allowing massive shoplifting,

That's "logical governing"?
Marty... dont you want to at least argue from reality? Shoplifting is not up - last year it was reported flat by the NRF at historically low levels. Crime is not up. It is down to all periods except to artificailly low Covid year. We have half the crime of the 90s, and 20% less than early 2000s. Bail is used to get people to show up for court.. not keep them in jail without a conviction.

Yes. logical governing like passing bills, budgets, supporting our allies. Etc.

Marty... dont you want to at least argue from reality? Shoplifting is not up - last year it was reported flat by the NRF at historically low levels. Crime is not up. It is down to all periods except to artificailly low Covid year. We have half the crime of the 90s, and 20% less than early 2000s. Bail is used to get people to show up for court.. not keep them in jail without a conviction.

Yes. logical governing like passing bills, budgets, supporting our allies. Etc.

What a bunch of complete and utter bullshit.

What a bunch of complete and utter bullshit.
Here you go pal.

1711987010828.png

"Reported"

People stop reporting things when they realize the criminals just get shipped out back on the street.

Plus you can play around with the definition of "violent" crime to get the results you want.
Come on Marty. You’re smarter than that. It’s no longer thinking when you just make shit up. Those are the numbers. You just don’t like them.

Come on Marty. You’re smarter than that. It’s no longer thinking when you just make shit up. Those are the numbers. You just don’t like them.

Those numbers are more made up than my perceptions of what his happening in this country.

Those numbers are more made up than my perceptions of what his happening in this country.
Really? You personally go to each city every year and track crimes? Face it man. You really dont want to debate reality. You want someone to tell you that you are special. Sorry. Youre not. You are just an everyday person like me. You arent special. There is no conspiracy to trick you about crime.

Last edited:
Self explanatory.

Really? You personally go to each city every year and track crimes? Face it man. You really dont want to debate reality. You want someone to tell you that you are special. Sorry. Youre not. You are just an everyday person like me. You arent special. There is no conspiracy to trick you about crime.

You want to use bullshit statistics to lie your way and dem's way out of shit policies impacting people every day.

That's an opinion not ideology....and that's an opinion that Dembots have had every election they have lost this century...so why is that extreme?
Self explanatory. No democrat ever accused anyone of stuffing ballots or using Chinese ballots, or getting dead people to vote, or inventing the idea of mules and faking a video.

All dems have done is challenged republicans making up fake news or making it hard to vote. That’s it. No one ever accused the US of election vote flipping until the GOP just started making it up.

Show me the accurate numbers then.

You would just ignore them because you would want to discredit the source.

Your charts were made by a social justice organization, so that's strike one against them anyway.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Grand ideas are fine, but it is well past time that Democrats take a critical look at what has and hasn't worked going back to the social reforms under FDR and especially LBJ's Great Society.
We need to look at All of our politicians and see who is actually working for the many, Not for party, their job, or the billionaires.

You would just ignore them because you would want to discredit the source.

Your charts were made by a social justice organization, so that's strike one against them anyway.
The charts came from the FBI not a social justice organization. They were reported under Republican presidents and almost the entire FBI is filled with conservatives. I provided you with numbers, its only fair you provide me with the source you are using so I can understand how you came to your conclusions in this debate.

Funny you are claiming I'll discredit the source when, actually, that is what you are doing. Without any research I might add.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
The charts came from the FBI not a social justice organization. They were reported under Republican presidents and almost the entire FBI is filled with conservatives. I provided you with numbers, its only fair you provide me with the source you are using so I can understand how you came to your conclusions in this debate.

Same shit different day, and the 2nd chart you provided was from said organization.

Political Donations And Federal Employees In 2020 Elections | FedSmith.com

DOJ donations: 87.6% to Dems, 12.4% to Republicans. FBI is part of DOJ.

Same shit different day, and the 2nd chart you provided was from said organization.

Political Donations And Federal Employees In 2020 Elections | FedSmith.com

DOJ donations: 87.6% to Dems, 12.4% to Republicans. FBI is part of DOJ.
So you are not going to give any numbers supporting your position? I am not being a dick to you. You are making pretty bold statements of fact but have yet to provide the information that leads you to believe crime is not historically low.

The FBI by practice do not donate to political parties to appear neutral so donations wont reflect their political affiliation.

So you are not going to give any numbers supporting your position? I am not being a dick to you. You are making pretty bold statements of fact but have yet to provide the information that leads you to believe crime is not historically low.

The FBI by practice do not donate to political parties to appear neutral so donations wont reflect their political affiliation.

The FBI is part of the DOJ, are you saying no FBI agents make political contributions?

Where is this policy or practice you are referencing?

The FBI is part of the DOJ, are you saying no FBI agents make political contributions?

Where is this policy or practice you are referencing?
I am still waiting for your numbers.

I am not saying zero FBI agents make donations.

Forum List

Back