GOP Iowa Lincoln Dinner

Former Senator Rick Santorum (R-PA), aka "frothy mix", takes the podium at 17:45, accompanied by a hard-ass rock theme. LOL.

Republicans have no musical sensibilities at all. Instead of letting a musical phrase play out the last two bars or so, they just cut off the boom-box, cuz, well, Benghazi, and well, because they are neanderthals. Fun!

Santorum reminds the crowd that he was in Iowa in 2011-2012, that he gave 385 speeches.

(Note: Santorum just barely won the Iowa caucuses, but Ron Paul walked away with more delegates in 2012)

At 19:55, Santorum insinuates that Obama does not support the US military.

...lol....

At 20:00, Santorum insinuates that Obama does not understand the difference between a friend and an enemy.

...lol...

20:33 "We are at war with radical Islam, we are at war with Jihadists, and we need to have a president who has the courage to say it"

Then, Santorum says, "Let me give the a Prihmer* to the President on who our enemies and who our friends are:

Iran - ENEMY
israel - FRIEND"

He pronounced the word Primer with a very long Ih. Weird....

On ISIS:

"I've been very, very clear about how we're going to deal with this:

they want to bring back a 7th century version of Islam.

And so here's my suggestion - we load up our bombers and we bomb them back into the 7th century"

facepalm.jpg

Rick Santorum supports boots on the ground AGAIN in the Middle-East.

facepalm.jpg

Santorium says that Iran "is on the precipice of obtaining a nuclear weapon, and this president is doing nothing to stop it"

facepalm.jpg

Santorum takes credit for the Iran sanctions passed into law in 2003. I will be researching this...

At 25:30 Santorum talks about jobs.

At the end of his speech, Santorum mentioned three factoids about Republican nominees since the Iowa caucuses started:

"Every nominee of the Republican Party, every single one of them, has met one of three criteria:

1.) They were a vice-president
2.) They were the son of a former president
3.) They came in 2nd place and then ran again and won" (an obvious reference to Reagan 1976, Romney 2008)

His speech is over at 28:00

:D

BOMB THE MUSLIMS!!!

Dr. Ben Carson (an officially declared candidate) takes the stage at 28:20 to some nice, twangy, upbeat music, kind of like elevator music on steroids.

Dr. Carson goes in about not having experience in elective office, that Abraham Lincoln only had two years of elective experience.

He then alludes to thinking out of the box and recounts a very innovative surgery he did for a colleague of his - fully described starting at 30:08. It's a fascinating recounting of what he did, I recommend that you go watch it, about intra-uterine surgery.

Dr. Carson says some very sage words about divisiness and that we all must realize that "we are not each other's enemies" "We have to stop framing everything politically. Not everything is a Republican or a Democrat issue, not everything is a Conservative or a Liberal issue".

He smacks his lips often at the ends of paragraphs. Must be a nervous tick of his.
He moves to the economy at 35:00

He refers to Debt to GDP at 103%.

His solution: get rid of regulations.

But he doesn't talk flat tax like it talked on FOX last week.

"We need to get rid of oppressive things like Obamacare"....

....lol.....

36:30 "Jihadists"....

Nuclear: "I'm not so sure those doors will open when you press the button"

facepalm.jpg

"This is a judeo-Christian nation"

He sounded, uh, very relaxed....

Former Senator Rick Santorum (R-PA), aka "frothy mix", takes the podium at 17:45, accompanied by a hard-ass rock theme. LOL.

Republicans have no musical sensibilities at all. Instead of letting a musical phrase play out the last two bars or so, they just cut off the boom-box, cuz, well, Benghazi, and well, because they are neanderthals. Fun!

Santorum reminds the crowd that he was in Iowa in 2011-2012, that he gave 385 speeches.

(Note: Santorum just barely won the Iowa caucuses, but Ron Paul walked away with more delegates in 2012)

...lol....

At 20:00, Santorum insinuates that Obama does not understand the difference between a friend and an enemy.

...lol...

20:33 "We are at war with radical Islam, we are at war with Jihadists, and we need to have a president who has the courage to say it"

Then, Santorum says, "Let me give the a Prihmer* to the President on who our enemies and who our friends are:

Iran - ENEMY
israel - FRIEND"

On ISIS:

And so here's my suggestion - we load up our bombers and we bomb them back into the 7th century"

facepalm.jpg

facepalm.jpg

Santorium says that Iran "is on the precipice of obtaining a nuclear weapon, and this president is doing nothing to stop it"

facepalm.jpg

Santorum takes credit for the Iran sanctions passed into law in 2003. I will be researching this...

At the end of his speech, Santorum mentioned three factoids about Republican nominees since the Iowa caucuses started:

"Every nominee of the Republican Party, every single one of them, has met one of three criteria:

3.) They came in 2nd place and then ran again and won" (an obvious reference to Reagan 1976, Romney 2008)

BOMB THE MUSLIMS!!!
Rick Santorum makes more sense in 18 minutes than you make in hundreds of posts.

Opposition always plays on fear. Any of these Liberals wagging their finger at the notion of fear mongering from the GOP, remember, the Left tells people that they will be put back in chains.

Uhm, nope. But unlike you, who always speaks in generalities as if you are spreading gospel, I share real information.

How about a speech from the Vice President of the United States.....pretty real information.

...lol....

...lol...

Iran - ENEMY
israel - FRIEND"

On ISIS:

facepalm.jpg

facepalm.jpg

facepalm.jpg

BOMB THE MUSLIMS!!!
Rick Santorum makes more sense in 18 minutes than you make in hundreds of posts.

Uhm, nope.

But keep babbling away, old frother.

Opposition always plays on fear. Any of these Liberals wagging their finger at the notion of fear mongering from the GOP, remember, the Left tells people that they will be put back in chains.

Uhm, nope. But unlike you, who always speaks in generalities as if you are spreading gospel, I share real information.

How about a speech from the Vice President of the United States.....pretty real information.

And you of course did not understand the context of VP Biden's statement, amirite?

Because, well, uh, Benghazi or something like that.

And you of course did not understand the context of VP Biden's statement, amirite?

What was the "context" of Biden's statement? Oh yeah, Dems are losing elections so they need to scare the poor nigras into voting for them again.

Fear was the objective in any context otherwise it would not have been included. Fear is the topic, not context. Bring the goal post back to its original position.

What was the "context" of Biden's statement? Oh yeah, Dems are losing elections so they need to scare the poor nigras into voting for them again.

Did you put on a bib before you belched that one out, Methuselah?

And, uhm, nope, that is not the context.

This happened:

Iowa GOP Lincoln Dinner Video C-SPAN.org

Each candidate and potential candidate was limited to 10 minutes. That's because there are so many clowns in the GOP mix.

What they decided to focus on with that time is very telling. Was it:

A) The horrible failing US economy?
B) Their positive vision for the future?
C) ISIS and Iran

You guessed it. They spent most of the evening telling the audience that they should be afraid....very afraid.

It makes sense. They can't talk about the horrible economy. The opposition runs the economy much more competently.

They don't have a positive vision for the future. All of their ideas are old and proven to be failures.

The only thing they can do is try to scare people into thinking that the opposition won't be tough on the terrorists.

It's a tough position to be in.
The economy is the worst its been in a supposed recovery since the 1930s. Unless you are in the top 1% you have seen no income growth and very little household wealth growth. High paying jobs have been replaced by McJobs.
The low growth economy has meant stagnation as well as a loss of American power. The candidates are right to focus on it. Once the stock market crashes everyone will realize how tenuous the economy is.
Already I'm starting to feel full of fear. So what must I do?

This happened:

Each candidate and potential candidate was limited to 10 minutes. That's because there are so many clowns in the GOP mix.

C) ISIS and Iran

You guessed it. They spent most of the evening telling the audience that they should be afraid....very afraid.

It makes sense. They can't talk about the horrible economy. The opposition runs the economy much more competently.

They don't have a positive vision for the future. All of their ideas are old and proven to be failures.

The only thing they can do is try to scare people into thinking that the opposition won't be tough on the terrorists.

The economy is the worst its been in a supposed recovery since the 1930s. Unless you are in the top 1% you have seen no income growth and very little household wealth growth. High paying jobs have been replaced by McJobs.
The low growth economy has meant stagnation as well as a loss of American power. The candidates are right to focus on it. Once the stock market crashes everyone will realize how tenuous the economy is.

Invest in your very own Prepper-set!!!

This happened:

C) ISIS and Iran

Vote for Ted Cruz or Scott Walker. OR anyone from the GOP pretty much.

Forum List

Back