GOP led Benghazi report refutes conspiracy theories

So ....what do we know?

There was conflicting reports of the cause of the attack
There was no coverup
There was no stand down order

Republicans: What difference does it make?

Why didn't anyone send help once they knew the compound was overrun and Steven's life was at risk?

Hmmm??

Did you just come out of your coma?

I checked back to see how things were going and it was like ISIS had taken over.

I had to return.

Since the RWnuts were allowed to start more than 200 threads either lying about Benghazi or out of ignorance not telling the truth,

I wonder if it would be okay for the sane among us to start 200 threads that do tell the truth?

Trey Gowdy's committee hasn't gotten into full operation yet.

Gowdy's committee hasn't even begun its investigation. First hearing is next month but MOST of the investigation will be off camera... .

Gowdy is a gifted prosecutor. He would not even have taken on the task, if he did not already know he could prove that crimes were committed.

B-E-N-G-H-H-H-H-H-A-Z-I-I-I-I-

the RW's can't exist without it .. NOTHING will ever suit them .

Too Busy to pass Immigration bills fucking with Benghazi and Keystone.

Go for it you morons, play with sideshows, and let the issues slide. You'll be more than happy to bitch for the next decade because a Dem got elected to the WH.

please, carry on. Stay busy yammering about your pet BS and watch the country step over you like the pile of shit you are.

:beer: G'luck ! :bye1:

You will swallow every bit of that crap once the Gowdy Committee is done.

immigration reform is crap huh?. Ok, I'll remember you said that.

stupid shit RW won't trust each other, and they expect the country to trust them ? Good luck with that. It's going to look pretty damn bad when Gowdy finds something the other 6 investigations failed to uncover ... ya know, like he's MAKING SHIT UP, ya know, like the RW's DO ALL THE DAMN TIME.

you swallow chump.

You mean to to tell me you actually believe the diarrhea swirls on your face so much that you'd smear that crap on these pages?

Your version of the Benghazi murders smells like all your other posts.

My version? I don't have a version. My version of you is simple. You're a simpleton.
deal with that too. Call Lois on your break, she's still available and taking calls,

So ....what do we know?

There was no coverup

Why didn't anyone send help once they knew the compound was overrun and Steven's life was at risk?

Hmmm??

I checked back to see how things were going and it was like ISIS had taken over.

I had to return.

Here, let Fox News get you up to speed:

No stand down order or military missteps in Benghazi attack, GOP-controlled intel panel finds - Fox News

Since the RWnuts were allowed to start more than 200 threads either lying about Benghazi or out of ignorance not telling the truth,

I wonder if it would be okay for the sane among us to start 200 threads that do tell the truth?

gowdy-doody.jpg

Gowdy looks like a deformed Nazi.

You Libs remind me of terrorists.

You have nothing left to lose so you don't mind going into the arena and being destroyed in the contests held here.

We regularly best you but you are like Zombies by coming back from the dead to continue spreading your Zombieness.

Conservatives hate being wrong. Hate losing. Strive to be perfect much of the time, many of us. We do what we can to assure that we are on the right side and that we have facts to support our contentions, mostly.

Libs?

Not.

So ....what do we know?

There was no coverup

Hmmm??

I had to return.

No stand down order or military missteps in Benghazi attack GOP-controlled intel panel finds Fox News
Three men who were actually there that night calls what ever you have to say a liar even your source

Go for it you morons, play with sideshows, and let the issues slide. You'll be more than happy to bitch for the next decade because a Dem got elected to the WH.

please, carry on. Stay busy yammering about your pet BS and watch the country step over you like the pile of shit you are.

stupid shit RW won't trust each other, and they expect the country to trust them ? Good luck with that. It's going to look pretty damn bad when Gowdy finds something the other 6 investigations failed to uncover ... ya know, like he's MAKING SHIT UP, ya know, like the RW's DO ALL THE DAMN TIME.

you swallow chump.

You mean to to tell me you actually believe the diarrhea swirls on your face so much that you'd smear that crap on these pages?

Your version of the Benghazi murders smells like all your other posts.

My version? I don't have a version. My version of you is simple. You're a simpleton.
deal with that too. Call Lois on your break, she's still available and taking calls,

Oh, is THAT her name?

I always simply called her Hon and Babe or Mrs. Siete.

Still taking calls is she?

How old is she now, anyway?

Gowdy's committee hasn't even begun its investigation. First hearing is next month and MOST of it will be off camera... .

Gowdy is a gifted prosecutor. He would not even have taken on the task, if he did not already know he could prove that crimes were committed.

it doesn't make any difference to anyone but the conspiracy hounds what Gowdy finds. He'll be written off and rejected to the BS column by the rest of the country.
Gowdy is MAGIC and found evidence 6 other investigations did NOT find .. yeah riiiight. uh huh, suuuuuure.

boy who cried wolf syndrome ... all of you dumbasses should have thought about that for the last 6 years ... NOW when and IF you need the country to believe you, youre fucked.

deservingly so too.

So ....what do we know?

There was no coverup

Hmmm??

I had to return.

No stand down order or military missteps in Benghazi attack, GOP-controlled intel panel finds - Fox News

That's NOT the Gowdy Committee hearing results.

Go peddle your crap elsewhere.

Gowdy's committee hasn't even begun its investigation. First hearing is next month and MOST of it will be off camera... .

it doesn't make any difference to anyone but the conspiracy hounds what Gowdy finds. He'll be written off and rejected to the BS column by the rest of the country.
Gowdy is MAGIC and found evidence 6 other investigations did NOT find ..

boy who cried wolf syndrome ... all of you dumbasses should have thought about that for the last 6 years ... NOW when and IF you need the country to believe you, youre fucked.

deservingly so too.

Whistle past the graveyard, son!

LOL

you swallow chump.

You swallow chimps.

you swallow chump.

You swallow chimps.

grow up.

So ....what do we know?

There was no coverup

Hmmm??

I had to return.

So, is Gowdy Doody going to make some new shit up? Isn't his committee the EIGHTH one on Benghazi?

Hmmm??

I had to return.

So, is Gowdy Doody going to make some new shit up? Isn't his committee the EIGHTH one on Benghazi?

Republican congressional investigations on Benghazi have included "13 hearings, 25,000 pages of documents and 50 briefings." In a letter written in March 2014 responding to a request for information from a ranking Democrat in the House Armed Services Committee, the Pentagon notes:

just oooooooooonnnnnnnnnneeee more should do it.

LMAO.

I had to return.

Republican congressional investigations on Benghazi have included "13 hearings, 25,000 pages of documents and 50 briefings." In a letter written in March 2014 responding to a request for information from a ranking Democrat in the House Armed Services Committee, the Pentagon notes:

just oooooooooonnnnnnnnnneeee more should do it.

LMAO.

The other committees didn't have subpoena power.

That makes them as ineffectual as your lame posts.

Hmmm??

I had to return.

If you had a dream sham committee hearing it would be one without subpoena power.

Well your wet dreams are ended and this time, no happy ending for you and your your chums.

:D

you swallow chump.

You swallow chimps.

grow up.

Why?

You want it from a grownup now, eh?

:D

Republican congressional investigations on Benghazi have included ... .

Isn't it wonderful how the entire premise rests upon the would-be 'Report" being exclusively "Republican"... when in truth, the Committee was comprised largely of Democrats whose purpose was to produce precisely what was produced which is a report which is wholly detached from reality.

First the 'report' concludes that the White House did not purposefully mislead anyone regarding 'The Youtube Video'. The report false states that after US Intelligence confirmed that there was no protest, of anykind, much less one stemming from the Youtube Video, that the WhiteHouse abandoned the "The Video" explanation.

Of course this is false and is demonstrated in the Video of the Peasantpimp itself speaking ot the UN WEEKS after US Intelligence made it clear to the White House that 'The Video' has no relevance to the Benghazi Attack:

Forum List

Back