GOP led Benghazi report refutes conspiracy theories

Best part of this report is that we, the sane people on USMB, had already asserted and/or established the facts that the report now confirms.

Yeah... you 'established' that the obama-cult did NOT spend MONTHS LYING ABOUT the attack upon the Beghazi Mission. Deceitfully laming the terrorist attack upon a You-tube video, despite the entire world witnessing them doing PRECISELY THAT... .

This would be the same video that the Peasantpimp declared was responsible

You 'established' that there was no 'Stand-Down" order given, when the entire world witnessed that the US Military with Quick Reaction Forces within hours of Benghazi were NOT dispatched, and US General Officers replaced when they attempted to send those forces... .

You guys are just BRILLIANT that way...

Of course: There's THIS... IF you believe your eyes and ears.

Now that was WEEKS after the "intelligence community" knew for a FACT that 'the video' had NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ISLAMIC TERRORIST ATTACK UPON THE BENGHAZI MISSION.

Which ... for those keeping score, literally demonstrates the intent of your Peasantpimp to deceive, not just the Stupid People of his own Democrat constituency (that's you NY), but Americans... as well as

"THE WORLD!".

Last edited:
What obama and hillary said days after the terrorist attacks cannot never be forgotten They lied and covered it up.

Your fellow Republicans just said they didn't.

What? Republicans said that I should believe them and not what I witnessed and the recorded video evidence which INCONTROVERTIBLY refutes what the joint Democrat/Republican 'committee' said?

Ya don't say!

ROFLMNAO!

Is there a point you'd like to introduce here? (It might be helpful... )

Folks... do you realize that there are 31 pages of Leftist crying about "HARD EVIDENCE" in the form of a Democrat Committee Report, which PROVES that which ONE video of obama confession, refutes in under a minute and a half?

LOL! YOU can NOT make this crap up!

I tell ya when Trey Gowdy gets through with his investigation, you won't see a comrade on this site for a MONTH!

Last edited:
Republican-led report debunks Benghazi accusations - CNN.com

The final report, from Chairman Mike Rogers, R-Michigan, and ranking member Rep. Dutch Ruppersberger, D-Maryland, concludes there was no intelligence failure prior to the attack, no stand-down order to CIA operatives trying to go assist at the besieged consular building and found conflicting intelligence in the wake of the attack about the motive and cause, which were reflected in early public comments by the administration.

Chairman Mike Rogers is a RINO who hates America, and will vote for Hillary.

B-E-N-G-H-H-H-H-H-A-Z-I-I-I-I-

the RW's can't exist without it .. NOTHING will ever suit them .

Too Busy to pass Immigration bills fucking with Benghazi and Keystone.

Go for it you morons, play with sideshows, and let the issues slide. You'll be more than happy to bitch for the next decade because a Dem got elected to the WH.

please, carry on. Stay busy yammering about your pet BS and watch the country step over you like the pile of shit you are.

:beer: G'luck ! :bye1:

Firebug (Issa) needs to give a press conference explaing why he basically threw $13MILLION in taxpayer money into the river.

Since the RWnuts were allowed to start more than 200 threads either lying about Benghazi or out of ignorance not telling the truth,

I wonder if it would be okay for the sane among us to start 200 threads that do tell the truth?

Trey Gowdy's committee hasn't gotten into full operation yet.

Go for it you morons, play with sideshows, and let the issues slide. You'll be more than happy to bitch for the next decade because a Dem got elected to the WH.

please, carry on. Stay busy yammering about your pet BS and watch the country step over you like the pile of shit you are.

You will swallow every bit of that crap once the Gowdy Committee is done.

So ....what do we know?

There was conflicting reports of the cause of the attack
There was no coverup
There was no stand down order

Republicans: What difference does it make?

Why didn't anyone send help once they knew the compound was overrun and Steven's life was at risk?

Hmmm??

immigration reform is crap huh?. Ok, I'll remember you said that.

stupid shit RW won't trust each other, and they expect the country to trust them ? Good luck with that. It's going to look pretty damn bad when Gowdy finds something the other 6 investigations failed to uncover ... ya know, like he's MAKING SHIT UP, ya know, like the RW's DO ALL THE DAMN TIME.

you swallow chump.

Republican congressional investigations on Benghazi have included ... .

Isn't it wonderful how the entire premise rests upon the would-be 'Report" being exclusively "Republican"... when in truth, the Committee was comprised largely of Democrats whose purpose was to produce precisely what was produced which is a report which is wholly detached from reality.

First the 'report' concludes that the White House did not purposefully mislead anyone regarding 'The Youtube Video'. The report false states that after US Intelligence confirmed that there was no protest, of anykind, much less one stemming from the Youtube Video, that the WhiteHouse abandoned the "The Video" explanation.

Of course this is false and is demonstrated in the Video of the Peasantpimp itself speaking ot the UN WEEKS after US Intelligence made it clear to the White House that 'The Video' has no relevance to the Benghazi Attack:

Last edited:
BTW ... has Lois been arrested yet?

NO?... shame that.

see what I mean?

deal with it.

Since the RWnuts were allowed to start more than 200 threads either lying about Benghazi or out of ignorance not telling the truth,

I wonder if it would be okay for the sane among us to start 200 threads that do tell the truth?

Trey Gowdy's committee hasn't gotten into full operation yet.

gowdy-doody.jpg

Gowdy looks like a deformed Nazi.

immigration reform is crap huh?. Ok, I'll remember you said that.

stupid shit RW won't trust each other, and they expect the country to trust them ? Good luck with that. It's going to look pretty damn bad when Gowdy finds something the other 6 investigations failed to uncover ... ya know, like he's MAKING SHIT UP, ya know, like the RW's DO ALL THE DAMN TIME.

you swallow chump.

You mean to to tell me you actually believe the diarrhea swirls on your face so much that you'd smear that crap on these pages?

Your version of the Benghazi murders smells like all your other posts.

Forum List

Back