GOP Loser Madison Cawthorne Goes BERSERK and Calls for rise of the "DARK MAGA" in Wild Tirade

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas

When the establishment turned their guns on me, when the Uni-party coalesced to defeat an America First member very few people had my back. This list includes the lion share of figures that came to my defense when it was not politically profitable. These are honorable men and women who are the type of friends anyone yearns to have. “At the beginning of a change the patriot is a rare and hated man.” These are those rare and hated men/women. There are other National figures who I believe are patriots, but I am on a mission now to expose those who say and promise one thing yet legislate and work towards another, self-profiteering, globalist goal. The time for gentile politics as usual has come to an end. It’s time for the rise of the new right, it’s time for Dark MAGA to truly take command. We have an enemy to defeat, but we will never be able to defeat them until we defeat the cowardly and weak members of our own party. Their days are numbered. We are coming.

What are your thoughts on him saying current GOP politicians' days are numbered, and he is coming for them? Is this a threat of violence - or just a wild tirade from a loser? Thoughts?

What are your thoughts on him saying current GOP politicians' days are numbered, and he is coming for them? Is this a threat of violence - or just a wild tirade from a loser? Thoughts?

MAGA King........Super MAGA.........Ultra MAGA.........DARK MAGA!!

The corporate media simultaneous orgasm is imminent!

You're such a dupe, Skinny.

LOL

Sounds to me like the voters of North Carolina made the right call in the primary.

Cawthorn is another sore loser punk in the Trump vein.
Nah, he's just a fag punk.....I'm damn glad he lost. :)

Trump on the other hand did have his second term stolen in the same way these assholes stole a small but deep red Virginia county....The same methods were used all across the land.

Democrat official indicted for 82 vote-fraud felonies

1653000030093.png

Progressives don't know the power of the dark side

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Here are Madison Gaythorn's Instagram posts mentioned in the OP article:

cawthorn-instagram-rant.jpg

cawthorn-instagram-patriots.jpg

“At the beginning of a change the patriot is a rare and hated man." Gaythorn butchered a quote by Mark Twain.

The actual quote is, "In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."

Dark MAGA is a "post-alt-right online aesthetic movement" rooted in the radical pro-Trump online space, according to the Global Network on Extremism & Technology (GNET).

Memes with the Dark MAGA aesthetic frequently depict Trump in dramatic black and red-tinted images, often with laser beams shooting out of his eyes.

"A big part of the aesthetic involves memes of a God-like, authoritarian Trump getting revenge on perceived opponents," Dr. Caroline Orr Bueno, a behavioral scientist researching far-right extremism, told Insider.

"It's an aggrieved movement centered around the idea of a vengeful return to power. They're embracing the role of the villain and stripping away any facade of decency or political correctness."

Although not explicitly endorsed by Donald Trump, the movement appears to be gaining more mainstream support – including from Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, who on May 7 posted an image with the Dark MAGA aesthetic.

Check out this batshit crazy bitch:

HAIL SATAN!

What sunk Cawthorn was that whole orgy cocaine fiasco.

Had he made that claim and then backed it up...he would have won.

But you make a claim like that publicly and then back down from it... you look like a liar or a coward.

Either you made it up...or it's true but you're too afraid to show the receipts.

That's a lose-lose situation.

...and he lost.

I don't believe anyone is surprised by that.

He had his chance... now it's done.

Dark MAGA is a "post-alt-right online aesthetic movement" rooted in the radical pro-Trump online space, according to the Global Network on Extremism & Technology (GNET).

Memes with the Dark MAGA aesthetic frequently depict Trump in dramatic black and red-tinted images, often with laser beams shooting out of his eyes.

"A big part of the aesthetic involves memes of a God-like, authoritarian Trump getting revenge on perceived opponents," Dr. Caroline Orr Bueno, a behavioral scientist researching far-right extremism, told Insider.

"It's an aggrieved movement centered around the idea of a vengeful return to power. They're embracing the role of the villain and stripping away any facade of decency or political correctness."

Although not explicitly endorsed by Donald Trump, the movement appears to be gaining more mainstream support – including from Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, who on May 7 posted an image with the Dark MAGA aesthetic.

Check out this batshit crazy bitch:

HAIL SATAN!

Ultra-Eyeroll sequence initiated...

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back