Russian nuclear warships within a skipping stone's throw of the US

You provoked it, America, and Putin warned you time and time again. Russia has my support as it did in 1962. Moscow is no longer "the bad guy". America is.

View attachment 960062
"It’s not the first time Russia has sent its warships to the Caribbean, but this week’s visit follows Putin’s warning that Moscow could respond to Ukraine’s Western allies allowing Kyiv to use their weapons to strike targets in Russia by giving similar weapons to adversaries of the West worldwide."

Russian warships conduct Atlantic drills en route to Cuba. New hypersonic missiles are on board

When the USSR collapsed over 30 years ago, some Americans like Dick Cheney advocated for breaking up Russia itself. That is the long-term goal of US support for its puppet government in Ukraine today. Today's neo-cons believe Putin is bluffing about defending his homeland from balkanization; he's not.
main-qimg-6d248af519c894d081a7af109349d1a4-lq

What would happen if Russia Balkanized?

"... Moscow could respond to Ukraine’s Western allies allowing Kyiv to use their weapons to strike targets in Russia by giving similar weapons to adversaries of the West worldwide."
Exactly. It is a carbon copy of what happended in 1962. American missiles in Turkey ..... so Soviet missiles were placed in Cuba. The US backed down that time.We'll see what happens this time.
When the USSR collapsed ..... Americans ..... advocated for breaking up Russia itself. That is the long-term goal of US support for its puppet government in Ukraine today.
I think it's obvious now.
Today's neo-cons believe Putin is bluffing about defending his homeland from balkanization ....
Could be they believe it, yes.
... he's not.
He can't afford to even if he wanted to. In any case, Putin is going to repond in a way that no one ever dreamed. Of all the world leaders he is the smartest. He'll have us looking in one direction then strike from the other. The collective West (by US orchestration) sees everything in two possibilities but Russians are masters of 3-D chess.

He can't afford to even if he wanted to. In any case, Putin is going to repond in a way that no one ever dreamed. Of all the world leaders he is the smartest. He'll have us looking in one direction then strike from the other. The collective West (by US orchestration) sees everything in two possibilities but Russians are masters of 3-D chess.
Your country is now China's gas station. Thats it.

this can't end well.......~S~
LOL they are international waters. We don't get to control them and it isn't like we don't do it to other nations too. If nothing else it gives our subtracker crews some real world experience finding and tracking them.

Yeah, you guys and your one--I repeat--ONE--aircraft carrier are pathetic. That is one more carrier than I have...and I am not a country.
What's the use of those in this day and age? One Zircon up and a carrier down. They are not drowned yet so long as there's no all out war. As soon as it breaks they'll be sleeping with fishes.
What they are good at is siphoning money from your military budget and making someone rich.

It can. It's up to the US to pull out of Ukraine. It's that simple.
Biden's policies are fueling the BRICS push to drop the USD as the worlds currency. When that happens, the USA is in BIG trouble

Another Missile crisis

Biden's policies are fueling the BRICS push to drop the USD as the worlds currency. When that happens, the USA is in BIG trouble

Another Missile crisis
Aren't you WOKE? How can a woke person have sane thoughts?

No I am not WOKE. I personally HATE people such as yourself that MOCK other individuals based on their looks.
You are garbage in my book.
Who are you, btw, gender wise? Not one of those hermaphrodites, I hope?

Forum List

Back