Russian nuclear warships within a skipping stone's throw of the US

When the WEF uses democrats to start ww3, it will be the democrats in large US cities that will be hit hardest. When the ghouls flee their burning cities, don't help them. They will kill you and take whatever you have.

Democrats = America's enemy

Why is this news? US navy has several Trident subs surrounding Russia and they probably don't even know the subs are there just waiting.

Why is this news? US navy has several Trident subs surrounding Russia and they probably don't even know the subs are there just waiting.
Putin knows the names of all the crew on every one of them, their birthdays, how many children they have, how much tax they payed for the previous fiscal year, and a few more details that I am not at liberty to divulge at this particular moment in time.

Putin knows the names of all the crew on every one of them, their birthdays, how many children they have, how much tax they payed for the previous fiscal year, and a few more details that I am not at liberty to divulge at this particular moment in time.
Ok Comrade.

The Russian Navy is a non factor compared to the US Navy. Japan could take them on an off day.
Russians have a history of dying. They die for Mother Russia in great numbers. We make a stage play about dying.

You provoked it, America, and Putin warned you time and time again. Russia has my support as it did in 1962. Moscow is no longer "the bad guy". America is.
Why don't you move to Russia then.
Cain't move where he already is, bruh. :rolleyes:

Derrrrrrp!

markiplier-say.gif

Last edited:
The WEF is planning on using democrats for a preemptive nuclear strike on Russia which democrats in cities like NY and LA will regret.

Forum List

Back