Russian nuclear warships within a skipping stone's throw of the US

Putin is already talking about it and he knows Biden won't do anything about it. Just think Biden gave putin the resources to do this against us. Just took giving Hunter a couple of million.

you did not answer the question

We are now with American soldiers in Ukraine launching our missiles into Russia. An act of war started with Biden. So now we will more than likely, start to get bombed on our homeland from Russian ships.
Look out it's 1905 yet again fer the Ruskies.

-

Am now told that the US is completely surrounded by Russian nuclear armed submarines .

No wonder that Emperor Piss Pot wets his trousers all the time .

The wicked old man who wrecked his own country single handed .-

Am now told that the US is completely surrounded by Russian nuclear armed submarines.
surrounded.jpg

Senator Graham explained why the USA should sponsor Ukraine
Washington should continue to support Kiev, as this war can have economic benefits for the United States and Western countries. This opinion was expressed by U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham on CBS News. According to him, if Ukraine wins, the West will get “a better business partner” and at the same time natural resources “worth 10-12 trillion dollars”.

Senator Graham explained why the USA should sponsor Ukraine
Washington should continue to support Kiev, as this war can have economic benefits for the United States and Western countries. This opinion was expressed by U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham on CBS News. According to him, if Ukraine wins, the West will get “a better business partner” and at the same time natural resources “worth 10-12 trillion dollars”.
:blowpop: If you listen to what he says you will realize that this Lindsey Graham character applies as much logic as last week's corn dog in a dumpster out back of Mamacita's Burrito Lunch Bucket.

Who is our thickest poster ?

Morticia and Turdy obviously .
But how about Moonglow ?

The subs are nuclear powered, not nuclear armed.
Just imagine the Russians forgetting to nuclear arm their nuclear powered subs .
" Damnski and fucksi" , they were heard shouting .

Think twice before trying to be another Moonglow et al .

You provoked it, America, and Putin warned you time and time again. Russia has my support as it did in 1962. Moscow is no longer "the bad guy". America is.

View attachment 960062
Soviet, er Russian ships docking in Cuba? Wow it must be a day ending in 'y.'

Well the ones that don't spontaneously become permanent submarines on the way, the ones the Ukrainians haven't sunk yet.

Who is our thickest poster ? Morticia and Turdy obviously .
But how about Moonglow ?
I'll take your word for it because I haven't the priviledge of knowing as my finger happened to have pushed the "ignore" button on all three of them. Maybe I made a mistake, do you think?

Russia will soon install missiles in Nicaragua and Venezuela that will not be directed against the US.
They are intended to combat maritime piracy in Mongolia.

Russia will soon install missiles in Nicaragua and Venezuela that will not be directed against the US.
They are intended to combat maritime piracy in Mongolia.
It's about time Russia does something about those pesky Mongolians! :mad: As of this Thursday it will be exactly 6 months since the Bering Straits have been closed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back