GOP Nebraska Governor Pete Ricketts: ‘If you legalize marijuana, you’re gonna kill your kids’

He’s right. You’re certainly putting them at great risk. And big pot is circumventing regulation putting everyone at risk.
Pot causes serious issues and especially vulnerable are young people because the brain chemistry does not fully develop until the ages of 25-28. Young people are at greatest risk.
You won’t know that because big pot and their bought politicians keep this suppressed.
Good for that Nebraska governor.
Legalized pot would still be illegal for kids. Same as booze and cigarettes, you understand that don’t you?
So that makes it good for one?
It shows that the context of the argument is off. Those who want to legalize aren’t talking about for kids so coming back by implying you are endangering kids is rather stupid.
There are law enforcement people who are adamant that pot is a stepping stone to other drugs. Decriminalizing pot is not an issue for me. There are a lot of drug addicts and a lot of former drug addicts who struggle to stay clean and are partially broken if not more. We have had an endless national party since the 1960's.
Of course pot is a stepping stone. So are cigarettes and booze but we live in a free society and smoking pot does not harm others and actually has many medical benefits. It should be legal
We also live with cigarette smokers being admonished with high costs for the product Second hand smoke is a concern. There is second hand smoke with pot. The skunk variety is brutal to smell. And some people have Doctor's prescriptions. Again, I do not like to see a person have his/her life affected in a bad way by being caught by police with this product and even some others if it is very limited.
Agreed, as I said before education, regulation and warnings are totally appropriate. Tax the shit out of it. Don’t allow it to be smoked in doors, brand it as disgusting and unhealthy. Fine. But don’t make it illegal. That none sense needs to end
TAX it? That will encourage smuggling.
No it won’t. Do you realize how much money can be made legally through pot sales?! What do you think is going to be smuggled and why?
DUH! Cigarettes are smuggled by the Russian Mob and LCN. Why? TAX. BTW--Pot ain't good for the brain. Of course ,it would be safe for Libs. No brains to speak of.
Oh my the Russian mob. Wow. Well we might as well keep it illegal so the Russian mob doesn’t start smuggling pot as well.

serious question... are you high right now?

He’s right. You’re certainly putting them at great risk. And big pot is circumventing regulation putting everyone at risk.
Pot causes serious issues and especially vulnerable are young people because the brain chemistry does not fully develop until the ages of 25-28. Young people are at greatest risk.
You won’t know that because big pot and their bought politicians keep this suppressed.
Legalized pot would still be illegal for kids. Same as booze and cigarettes, you understand that don’t you?
It shows that the context of the argument is off. Those who want to legalize aren’t talking about for kids so coming back by implying you are endangering kids is rather stupid.
There are law enforcement people who are adamant that pot is a stepping stone to other drugs. Decriminalizing pot is not an issue for me. There are a lot of drug addicts and a lot of former drug addicts who struggle to stay clean and are partially broken if not more. We have had an endless national party since the 1960's.
Of course pot is a stepping stone. So are cigarettes and booze but we live in a free society and smoking pot does not harm others and actually has many medical benefits. It should be legal
We also live with cigarette smokers being admonished with high costs for the product Second hand smoke is a concern. There is second hand smoke with pot. The skunk variety is brutal to smell. And some people have Doctor's prescriptions. Again, I do not like to see a person have his/her life affected in a bad way by being caught by police with this product and even some others if it is very limited.
Agreed, as I said before education, regulation and warnings are totally appropriate. Tax the shit out of it. Don’t allow it to be smoked in doors, brand it as disgusting and unhealthy. Fine. But don’t make it illegal. That none sense needs to end
No it won’t. Do you realize how much money can be made legally through pot sales?! What do you think is going to be smuggled and why?
DUH! Cigarettes are smuggled by the Russian Mob and LCN. Why? TAX. BTW--Pot ain't good for the brain. Of course ,it would be safe for Libs. No brains to speak of.

Legalization would be the greatest thing for the Italians. Law enforcement would have to prove that the grass was illegal before they can take it over, just like they do with ciggies today. Huge hurdle for the cops.

They could really move a lot more untaxed product than they can today.

I would add that marijuana is easier for a kid to get than alcohol and cigarettes.

Lessons must be relearned by creating new victims

It's illegal for kids now. It always has been.

Marijuana is easier for kids to get than alcohol or cigarettes. They buy it from the blackmarket. No one checks ID on the black market.

It's ridiculous to claim that kids are going to die.

Marijuana has been around for centuries. No one has died from smoking pot.

Kids have been smoking pot for decades. There has been no mass deaths or any deaths of kids because of pot.

It's illegal for kids now. It always has been.

Marijuana is easier for kids to get than alcohol or cigarettes. They buy it from the blackmarket. No one checks ID on the black market.

It's ridiculous to claim that kids are going to die.

Marijuana has been around for centuries. No one has died from smoking pot.

Kids have been smoking pot for decades. There has been no mass deaths or any deaths of kids because of pot.

Aw bullshit. Kids can give a bum a buck or so to go into a liquor store for them. That's what we did back in the day, not that difficult.

Kids can forge notes from their mums to buy cigarettes without a problem as well.

It isn't difficult for kids to get what they crave.

In a society where a very large % of us abuse alchohol

Pretty insane to criminalize any cannabis product.

No one takes a dab and beats their wife or their kid.
Do the alcoholics pour their alcohol down others’ throats with impunity? Does pelosi, et al, consider alcohol as therapeutic because her son looks to make lots of money in the alcohol business? Is it ok to subject kids in car seats or strollers or playgrounds to alcohol?

Yes people used to quite literally liquor on babies gums to shut them up openly

And we give fucking opioids to children WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT/ Again it's not worse for you than soda pop, which i am drinking right now

You understand you cannot physically overdose on cannibas, right? There has never been an event in recorded human history of cannabis overdose. We have killed mice with it but you have to inject them with a significant % of their fucking bodyweight which would be impossible for a child they'd fall asleep long before.
You have no idea what you’re talking about. Cannibals has terrible effects on some people. And you’re clueless. That’s the problem.

Using your stupid logic, penicillin should be illegal.

It will literally kill me and millions of other people.

Should we make peanuts illegal? It will kill some people.

Should we make some foods such as shellfish illegal? It will kill some people.

What are these terrible effects and what are the names of the people who it effects terribly? Where is the documentation of these people with the terrible effects?

There are no recorded terrible effects on some people who use pot.

Stop with the ridiculous lies. it's so old.

In a society where a very large % of us abuse alchohol

Pretty insane to criminalize any cannabis product.

No one takes a dab and beats their wife or their kid.
Do the alcoholics pour their alcohol down others’ throats with impunity? Does pelosi, et al, consider alcohol as therapeutic because her son looks to make lots of money in the alcohol business? Is it ok to subject kids in car seats or strollers or playgrounds to alcohol?

Yes people used to quite literally liquor on babies gums to shut them up openly

And we give fucking opioids to children WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT/ Again it's not worse for you than soda pop, which i am drinking right now

You understand you cannot physically overdose on cannibas, right? There has never been an event in recorded human history of cannabis overdose. We have killed mice with it but you have to inject them with a significant % of their fucking bodyweight which would be impossible for a child they'd fall asleep long before.
You have no idea what you’re talking about. Cannibals has terrible effects on some people. And you’re clueless. That’s the problem.

Using your stupid logic, penicillin should be illegal.

It will literally kill me and millions of other people.

Should we make peanuts illegal? It will kill some people.

Should we make some foods such as shellfish illegal? It will kill some people.

What are these terrible effects and what are the names of the people who it effects terribly? Where is the documentation of these people with the terrible effects?

There are no recorded terrible effects on some people who use pot.

Stop with the ridiculous lies. it's so old.

Liberals want to outlaw firearms, even though only a tiny percentage of innocents get killed.

When Marihuana back in the 1960's was a weak smoke, the Feds declared war on it that caused a shift in its THC level in the product to make a lot more potent since it is a BULKY product, thus making it a lot more potent makes it still profitable to ship in smaller packages that would more easily slip through the DEA watchers.

If it was made legal THEN, it would be continued as a weak high generating effect not being dangerous in simple usage, now it is can kill you because the trafficked material is HIGH in THC which is dangerous to the body. Long term anti war efforts on it made it a lot more dangerous than it once was.

Now we have a law today that says the plants THC level can't exceed the .3% THC or it is illegal, that is plants grown in AMERICA.

Thus Marihuana grow in America is likely to be a lot safer to smoke than imported hemp with its much higher THC levels.

When Marihuana back in the 1960's was a weak smoke, the Feds declared war on it that caused a shift in its THC level in the product to make a lot more potent since it is a BULKY product, thus making it a lot more potent makes it still profitable to ship in smaller packages that would more easily slip through the DEA watchers.

If it was made legal THEN, it would be continued as a weak high generating effect not being dangerous in simple usage, now it is can kill you because the trafficked material is HIGH in THC which is dangerous to the body. Long term anti war efforts on it made it a lot more dangerous than it once was.

Now we have a law today that says the plants THC level can't exceed the .3% THC or it is illegal, that is plants grown in AMERICA.

Thus Marihuana grow in America is likely to be a lot safer to smoke than imported hemp with its much higher THC levels.

That isn't going to be that helpful. The people are looking to get loaded on grass, they don't want to spend all day smoking half an oz to get sufficiently stoned. What they want is "one hit action".

That isn't going to be that helpful. The people are looking to get loaded on grass, they don't want to spend all day smoking half an oz to get sufficiently stoned. What they want is "one hit action".

If this is their thinking, they have a lot of underlying problems going unaddressed, might be their way of dealing with it.

Getting killed over a dangerous Hight THC drug because they want to get "high" is stupid.

Oh my the Russian mob. Wow. Well we might as well keep it illegal so the Russian mob doesn’t start smuggling pot as well.

serious question... are you high right now?
Serious question--Are you a Red right now? (The question is rhetorical)

Getting killed over a dangerous Hight THC drug because they want to get "high" is stupid.
Strong weed has been around for 40 years. Maybe you could link us to some pot OD deaths as I don't recall reading about any.

Not one.

Strong weed has been around for 40 years. Maybe you could link us to some pot OD deaths as I don't recall reading about any.

Not one.
I think they found traces of weed in Floyd’s system so I think some of the RWers are counting that as a weed death

Not one.

In the old days there were no deaths attributed to smoking pot because it wasn't very potent, but now there have been a few deaths after smoking high THC grade pot.

Cannabis as a cause of death: A review

There is a reason why they are requiring by LAW that THC levels stay low in pot grown plants in America.

Not one.
I think they found traces of weed in Floyd’s system so I think some of the RWers are counting that as a weed death

Really you are going to allow your partisan bullshit to cause you to Lie?

Meanwhile the Federal government on down to the anti drug warriors for many decades LIED to us about Marihuana saying it is a killer, you want to to be part of that lie too?

Suggest that you park your partisan crap at the door.

Not one.

Meanwhile the Federal government on down to the anti drug warriors for many decades LIED to us about Marihuana saying it is a killer, you want to to be part of that lie too?

I haven’t told one lie. How dare you. Look up “sarcasm” in the dictionary.

Not one.

I haven’t told one lie. How dare you

Who wrote this lie?

I think they found traces of weed in Floyd’s system so I think some of the RWers are counting that as a weed death/QUOTE]

Not one.

Who wrote this lie?

I think they
found traces of weed in Floyd’s system so I think some of the RWers are counting that as a weed death

:rolleyes:
That was a joke dude. It’s easy to see if you don’t have a stick in ur butt

Not one.

Who wrote this lie?

I think they
found traces of weed in Floyd’s system so I think some of the RWers are counting that as a weed death

:rolleyes:
That was a joke dude. It’s easy to see if you don’t have a stick in ur butt

Suuure you have a bad habit of pushing PARTISAN based "jokes"

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back