GOP now favored to schlong Dems in midterms

People are realizing they don't want a mob in charge of our government.
Well to be fair, there always is a mob, or rather THE mob in charge of our government. But what people don't want for sure is a mob that is just plain stark raving batshit crazy. Even THE mob knows that a stable and sane populace are necessary to keep the profits rolling in at a PREDICTABLE rate...
I saw peacefully marching Republicans. They were in a large group caring tiki torches and screaming out you will not replace us while giving a straight arm salute to Trump and the GOP.

How could you tell they weren’t a mob? Because they were all white.

I saw peacefully marching Republicans. They were in a large group caring tiki torches and screaming out you will not replace us while giving a straight arm salute to Trump and the GOP.

Well at least that mob wasn't chanting "men in ladies restrooms or else!!"...I guess it's just the level of crazy associated with any mob that really sets them apart.

All white? Not quite..

zVW-5fqI_400x400.jpg

People are realizing they don't want a mob in charge of our government.
Well to be fair, there always is a mob, or rather THE mob in charge of our government. But what people don't want for sure is a mob that is just plain stark raving batshit crazy. Even THE mob knows that a stable and sane populace are necessary to keep the profits rolling in at a PREDICTABLE rate...

The folks in Charlottesville were liberals- Mr. Spencer , their leader, was an Occupy Wall Street organizer.

I’m curious. How has trump helped you and your family? I know you’re not a billionaire or you wouldn’t be writing here.
/——/ Cut my taxes inspite of your lies about it, cut a better NAFTA deal to help the economy, the stock market is up even though we had a sell off, and enhanced national security for starters. Oh- he gutted Obozocare

I’m curious. How has trump helped you and your family? I know you’re not a billionaire or you wouldn’t be writing here.

I just became a millionaire earlier this year. Not a billionaire yet, but working on it.
/—-/ Congratulations. I’m now making $120,000 a year in the market with option trades. With Obozo the best I did was $40k a year

How do you know it's not all the dumb money sitting on the Republican side? The smart money usually moves either en mass close to the contest start or piecemeal and under the radar to get the best odds and avoid tipping off the herd.

So I wouldn't get too excited about Republican prospects for keeping control of the House based on betting site odds more than a week away from the contest if I were you.

Trump gave me a fat tax cut, he's the man!
No he didn’t. You aren’t a millionaire or a billionaire. And if you are then why are you here posting on the USMB? The short answer you wouldn’t be. Because you’re not a millionaire or billionaire.

Trump gave me a fat tax cut, he's the man!
No he didn’t. You aren’t a millionaire or a billionaire. And if you are then why are you here posting on the USMB? The short answer you wouldn’t be. Because you’re not a millionaire or billionaire.
/——/ with my home I’m at 1 1/2 million. But the tax cuts are based on income not net worth.

Forum List

Back