GOP now favored to schlong Dems in midterms

I think the Reps will hang onto the House and the Senate which was never in jeopardy.

The Dems certainly haven't covered themselves in glory and I honestly can't find any reason to vote for one.

It's only a few days till the midterms and they haven't even put together a platform.
Trump's platform is already spelled out...TAX CUTS AND JOBS... He basically stold their Thunder from them.

These jackasses are literally running on.. impeach Kavanaugh and impeach Trump...that's what their platform is.
I mean what are they going to do??? Send pussy hats out all the polling places????

Jo

I think the Reps will hang onto the House and the Senate which was never in jeopardy.

The Dems certainly haven't covered themselves in glory and I honestly can't find any reason to vote for one.

It's only a few days till the midterms and they haven't even put together a platform.
Trump's platform is already spelled out...TAX CUTS AND JOBS... He basically stold their Thunder from them.

These jackasses are literally running on.. impeach Kavanaugh and impeach Trump...that's what their platform is.
I mean what are they going to do??? Send pussy hats out all the polling places????

Jo

Republicans didn't run on much when Obama was President except repeal Obamacare.

Independents will vote for Democrats to divide the power in Washington and force both parties to work together.

Republicans didn't run on much when Obama was President except repeal Obamacare.

Independents will vote for Democrats to divide the power in Washington and force both parties to work together.

Democrats , if they win, have no intention of working together with their president.

Their intention is to impeach and investigation

Jo

That's a good point I will point out however that Obamacare was forced down the throats of roughly 51% of the nation.

Unlike Trump's policies of tax cuts and more jobs ..... that only pisses off politicians .... Obamacare was an all-encompassing piece of legislation that pissed off half the nation.
I think the Democrats may actually have done it. They found a way to mess up the natural election Rhythm.... to their own detriment..

Jo

Democrats are now trying the rumor that Republicans have already conceded the house.

Trump has no path to the White House either

He does, on the rare occasion. He's more familiar with the path to the first Tee at Mari Logo. I guess we can be thankful your messiah has promised to not spend more time on the links than did his predecessor.

Democrats are now trying the rumor that Republicans have already conceded the house.

Trump has no path to the White House either

He does, on the rare occasion. He's more familiar with the path to the first Tee at Mari Logo. I guess we can be thankful your messiah has promised to not spend more time on the links than did his predecessor.

For the life of me, I don't understand people who golf or worse, watch golf.

Doing okay but I'm certainly not rich enough to where whoever wins will make any difference in my life. So sticking to my local congressional district, I can't see how our incumbent Republican Andy Biggs (Arizona, district 5) can lose. If his over/under was at 63.5% of the vote, I'd bet the over.

I'd really would like to vote for gridlock and go with Democrats for House and Senate, but looking at the candidates I just can't do it.

I’m curious. How has trump helped you and your family? I know you’re not a billionaire or you wouldn’t be writing here.

Trump gave me a fat tax cut, he's the man!
No he didn’t. You aren’t a millionaire or a billionaire. And if you are then why are you here posting on the USMB? The short answer you wouldn’t be. Because you’re not a millionaire or billionaire.

Stop lying you hack, you didn't have to be a millionaire to get a nice tax cut from Trump FACT. The left is increasingly pathetic, lie, fake news, they just make shit up.

Or betting sites are trying to balance their books. I suspect a lot of money has been bet on Democrats.

Betting sites (Bookies) are constantly doing that.

Optimally they want to balance the bets so that money on both sides of the contest is equal that way they make their vigorish with no risk, they do it by varying the odds to attract money to one side or the other, it's a price discovery mechanism just like the financial markets perform.

Forum List

Back