GOP Plans 'Revolt' Against Iran Deal

The Republican Party has sunk to all time lows. Its own leadership labels those in its Party who stand up in opposition to the President, as 'Extremists.' Boehner and McConnell should be sacked immediately.

This whole thing is a sham. A pretext for war. Just a re-run TV Show. We already saw it. It's how the Iraq War was justified. Iran won't put up with foreigners meddling for very long. It'll grab a little cash out of the deal, but then scrap it. This deal will actually cause war, not peace.
What is your brilliant plan? Other then praise Paul for taking a dump today and talking shit about effort made to stop this deal why don't you tell us what you or even your God and his son the Pauls will do?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Just telling ya where this is heading. A mere pretext for war. Iran's only gonna go along for so long. I mean, why can't it have Nuclear Weapons? Other nations have them?

Foreign meddling is what the Iranian Revolution was all about. Yet Iran just signed up for more of it. They saw a lotta cash. It won't last though. Many in Iran will not allow the foreign meddling for long. There will be blood.

Suks to be you, doesnt it.
The Democrats plan to filibuster this in the Senate. Really.

I'll believe it when I see it. Personally I hope it never goes through, but as I said it really doesn't matter if it does or not. The sanctions are gone, new weapons are flowing from Russia into Iran, they get to keep refining uranium...and out 4 hostages remain in Iran because Obama didn't think they were important enough to include in the deal / to mention.

This whole thing is a sham. A pretext for war. Just a re-run TV Show. We already saw it. It's how the Iraq War was justified. Iran won't put up with foreigners meddling for very long. It'll grab a little cash out of the deal, but then scrap it. This deal will actually cause war, not peace.
What is your brilliant plan? Other then praise Paul for taking a dump today and talking shit about effort made to stop this deal why don't you tell us what you or even your God and his son the Pauls will do?

Just telling ya where this is heading. A mere pretext for war. Iran's only gonna go along for so long. I mean, why can't it have Nuclear Weapons? Other nations have them?

Foreign meddling is what the Iranian Revolution was all about. Yet Iran just signed up for more of it. They saw a lotta cash. It won't last. Many in Iran will not allow the foreign meddling for long. There will be blood.
It can't have nuclear weapons because it will use them to kill all the jews in Isreal and us here you fucking moron !

Foreign meddling is what the Iranian Revolution was all about. Yet Iran just signed up for more of it. They saw a lotta cash. It won't last. Many in Iran will not allow the foreign meddling for long. There will be blood.
It can't have nuclear weapons because it will use them to kill all the jews in Isreal and us here you fucking moron !

Israel, the U.S., and others have Nuclear Weapons. Why do they have that right, but Iran doesn't? Just telling you how the Iranians see things. This deal will lead to war.

The Iran deal is common sense, politifact just released something great on this:
PolitiFact Sheet: 6 things to know about the Iran nuclear deal

Theres no common sense about it. It allows Iran to monitor itself. It's beyond laughable but exactly the stupidity that O lusts after. That you're gullible is not new either.
Can't read the link, eh?

Yes, and its nothing new....."just because Iran says it will allow monitoring doesn't mean it will". Iranians are way craftier than O and thumped him in the head. Not only that, Iran sent its top terrorist organizer to russia, a direct violation of the treaty...and, there was nothing in the treaty about ICBMs.

Israel, the U.S., and others have Nuclear Weapons. Why do they have that right, but Iran doesn't? Just telling you how the Iranians see things. This deal will lead to war.
The USA or Isreal have never threatened to commit genocide you jew hating USA hating fool

LMAO..let him go tell russia, china and nor korea they just won't be ALLOWED to have nukes and they better just GIVE THEM UP..and right now, too!
funny...

The Iran deal is common sense, politifact just released something great on this:

Theres no common sense about it. It allows Iran to monitor itself. It's beyond laughable but exactly the stupidity that O lusts after. That you're gullible is not new either.
Can't read the link, eh?

Yes, and its nothing new....."just because Iran says it will allow monitoring doesn't mean it will". Iranians are way craftier than O and thumped him in the head. Not only that, Iran sent its top terrorist organizer to russia, a direct violation of the treaty...and, there was nothing in the treaty about ICBMs.
The treaty is better then nothing, it's a great first step.

The USA or Isreal have never threatened to commit genocide you Kew hating USA hating fool

It's not just Israel and the U.S. Other nations have them as well. And the U.S. has committed unspeakable atrocities all over the world. Far more than Iran has. But do ya think the U.S. will be giving up its Nukes anytime soon?

Can't read the link, eh?

The treaty is better then nothing, it's a great first step.
No it isn't

The USA or Isreal have never threatened to commit genocide you Kew hating USA hating fool

It's not just Israel and the U.S. Other nations have them as well. And the U.S. has committed unspeakable atrocities all over the world. Far more than Iran has. But do ya think the U.S. will be giving up its Nukes anytime soon?
I don't wish my kids to die because you are a coward

LMAO..let him go tell russia, china and nor korea they just won't be ALLOWED to have nukes and they better just GIVE THEM UP..and right now, too!
funny...

Iran will only tolerate the foreign meddling for so long. Eventually the deal will die. Why can't they have Nuclear Weapons? Others have em? All nations are equal and have the same rights... Or maybe not?

funny...

Iran will only tolerate the foreign meddling for so long. Eventually the deal will die. Why can't they have Nuclear Weapons? Others have em? All nations are equal and have the same rights... Or maybe not?
and meanwhile, as cruz said yesterday, iran will use/disperse the money we GIVE them to fund all KINDS of downstream assets....effectively making the u.s. the largest financier of global terrorism

Check out the track records of both nations the last 30yrs or so. Iran's no Saint, but it can't come close to the U.S in terms of invasion and mass murder. You just don't wanna see that. You wanna pretend all the invading and slaughtering is for some 'good honorable cause.'

Check out the track records of both nations the last 30yrs or so. Iran's no Saint, but it can't come close to the U.S in terms of invasion and mass murder. You just don't wanna see that. You wanna pretend all the invading and slaughtering is for some 'good honorable cause.'
What do we call a person who supports the enemy? Oh yea a traitor

funny...

and meanwhile, as cruz said yesterday, iran will use/disperse the money we GIVE them to fund all KINDS of downstream assets....effectively making the u.s. the largest financier of global terrorism

The U.S. likely already is the biggest financier of global terrorism. Recently leaked reports show the CIA and other agencies openly admit to funding & arming many terrorist organizations all over the world. ISIS being the most recent. They used them to try and kill Assad in Syria. But yes, Iran will use the cash for things we may not like.

"With Time Running Out, GOP Plans 'Revolt' Against Iran Deal'

With Time Running Out, GOP Lawmakers Plot Revolt Over Iran Deal Vote

:laugh:

'GOP Vows To End Obamacare'
- They cast 100 'show-votes' to end the ACA when it did NOT matter...and when it came time where they could have actually defunded it they voted to fund it.

'GOP Promises to End Obama Amnesty'
- When it came time where they could have de-funded it...the GOP fully fnded Obama's amnesty plan.

'GOP: I hear you on call to defund Planned Parenthood'
- Yeah, they HEARD the majority of Americans who called for it...then they completely blew them off.

NOW the GOP is vowing to 'revolt' against the disastrous Iran deal...

I don't know what is more offensive, the fact that they are declaring this to be the case...or the fact that they are reportedly going to hold the vote on this PO$ on the anniversary of 9/11/01 (and 9/11/12)! ...another 'attack' on the US waged on this date... great!

The other countries will continue with the deal making us just look dumb. But the repubs seem to be owned by israel so I'm sure they are being told they have to.

Forum List

Back