GOP Representative supports 12 year olds getting married but opposes gender affirming treatments.

Lol you are all so full of shit. If a democrat made the exact same suggestion instead you would not shut the fuck up about it. It’s impossible to take you people seriously as adults. You literally defend anything the GOP says or does.

Wrong.

I see it more applicable to the 14-18 range, but we haven't been able to change the fact people can procreate after puberty, which can mean as young as 12.

Should we ban them having sex to make sure they don't have a reason to get married?

Quit pretending you actually care about the well being of children. It’s not like you express any concern about them outside of LGBT politics. Your faux outrage is so transparent lol

I'm a pro-life father. You're a baby killer and a pedo-enabler.

Wrong.

I see it more applicable to the 14-18 range, but we haven't been able to change the fact people can procreate after puberty, which can mean as young as 12.

Should we ban them having sex to make sure they don't have a reason to get married?
Who knew it would be impossible for MAGAts on this forum to speak up against 12 year olds getting married. That was NOT on my "Crazy MAGAt Beliefs" card.

Wrong.

Lol god you are so full of shit. Again, you would not be examining the nuance of
This whatsoever if a democrat said this instead. You know it’s true. It would be pathetic to deny it.

Who knew it would be impossible for MAGAts on this forum to speak up against 12 year olds getting married. That was NOT on my "Crazy MAGAt Beliefs" card.

Who knew progs would be upset about it while they approve of drugging them with hormones and puberty blockers at the same age.

I guess we need to ban sex entirely before a person is 18 to avoid situations like this....

Lol god you are so full of shit. Again, you would not be examining the nuance of
This whatsoever if a democrat said this instead. You know it’s true. It would be pathetic to deny it.

Same post as the first, but just as stupid.

Go peg yourself with Kamala's AID's infested Dildo

Who knew progs would be upset about it while they approve of drugging them with hormones and puberty blockers at the same age.

I guess we need to ban sex entirely before a person is 18 to avoid situations like this....
Your deflection is noted....as it always is. Keep on defending legalized pedo-marriage. We see you.

Seems a 12 year old is old enough to agree to get married but not old enough to agree to gender treatments

When pressed by state Rep. Peter Meredith (D) about a different bill Moon voted against in the past, which would make it illegal for adults to marry children, the GOP lawmaker doubled down on his support for underage marriage.
“Do you know any kids who have been married at age 12? I do. And guess what? They’re still married,” Moon responded

Having your nads cut off at 12 is a lot more traumatic than marriage. If the marriage doesn't work out, you can get divorced.

But you can't sew one's junk back on.

Haven't you read the OP? Why are you here if you can't even be bothered to read the OP?

Yes I read the OP. Maybe I should highlight it for you: ONE Republican said he was okay with marriages to minors. ONE. Not the entire party. If you have no 12 year olds in the house to explain this to you, respond back and I'll try it again.

Forum List

Back