GOP Representative supports 12 year olds getting married but opposes gender affirming treatments.

Ignoring that we develop sexually before society considers us developed at 18 (or 21) isn't defending adults fucking children.

Do people under 18 (both parties) have consensual sex that results in procreation? Yes or No.

Most of the "Why won't you fuck me" bullshit is coming from Trans types. Ask some Lesbians about the pressure they feel to have sex with "women with pensies"
Another Conservative defending 12 year olds getting married

Ah....so there is your EXCUSE-MAKING for legalized marriage of 12 year olds. It's right out there in the open...isn't it?

And we see you.
Take a good look. I don't give a damn if you stare at me until your eyeballs rot.

Another Conservative defending 12 year olds getting married

Another progressive ignoring humans once past puberty can procreate.

Unless you want to remove the child from the couple as a ward of the State, what is the other options?

If they can have a kid, they should at least have an option to marry, with multiple parental and governmental hurdles to jump through before it is authorized.

And I would put the limit at say 14, which is really the earliest you start seeing teen pregnancies in any applicable volume.

Ignoring that we develop sexually before society considers us developed at 18 (or 21) isn't defending adults fucking children.

Do people under 18 (both parties) have consensual sex that results in procreation? Yes or No.

Most of the "Why won't you fuck me" bullshit is coming from Trans types. Ask some Lesbians about the pressure they feel to have sex with "women with pensies"

Neither 'Don't Say Gay' bills nor y'all's bizarre fixation on drag queens are 'protecting children'. Its designed to marginalize and denormalize being gay or transgender.......to increase the misery of those children who are by punishing them until they aren't gay or trans anymore.

As if that's how any of this works.

Conservatives routinely and instinctively try to increase misery as a policy tool. On abortion, trans rights, homelessness, poverty, gay and lesbian issues. They've created bounties to rat out friends and family. Registries (with names and addresses) of trans people. They've actively protected abuse and discrimination against gay and trans folks. Punching down is conservative orthodoxy.

None of which protects any child.

No thank you, Q. Parents, children and their medical professionals should be making these decisions.

Not you, citing you.

Last edited:
Neither 'Don't Say Gay' bills nor y'all's bizarre fixation on drag queens 'protecting children'. Its designed to marginalize and denormalize being gay or transgender.......to increase the misery of those children who are by punishing them until they aren't gay or trans anymore.

As if that's how any of this works.

Conservatives routinely and instinctively try to increase misery as a policy tool. On abortion, trans rights, homelessness, poverty, gay and lesbian issues.

No thank you, Q

Actually the trans movement pushes gays to think they are the wrong gender instead of just being homosexual.

Look at how Iran prefers people to be trans than gay, and offers surgeries to them if they play ball.

If the word fits, it fits.

Public schools shouldn't be making ANY endorsements regarding deviant sexuality or gender policy.

Once again proving why Republicans need to stay out of issues relating to sexuality.

It is an age old tactic used to intimidate and breed hatred towards homosexuals and Transexuals

Be very afraid…..Homosexuals are grooming young children to become homosexual

Forum List

Back