GOP reveals deficit-financed tax cut package

Will add at least $1.5T to the debt without producing any growth to compensate for the drop in revenue. Just like what happened during Bush the Dumber, just like what happened with Brownback in Kansas. Conservatives are a broken record with this deficit-financed tax cutting proposal; they swear this time there will be enough growth to compensate for the loss of revenue. Of course, we have no reason to believe them now, just like we had no reason to believe them in Kansas in 2012, or in DC in 2001.

Never once have Conservative tax cuts ever delivered on any of the promises made of them.

Yeah, apparently the GOP did not learn from their spanking either. This tax plan is not what Trump promised. Not even close.
But that is not really the point.

This plan will do jack shite for the rustbelt folks not paying income tax and living in Ma's old house. But they were never really pissed over taxes because .... aside from payroll taxes, they don't pay federal tax. So, the gop has nothing to really lose in not offering anything to them in the tax cut. Their anger can be directed at immigration and disrespecting American culture.

Even repealing Obamacare and offering a pig instead that cut these folks Opiod treatement with Medicaid didn't really matter.

What matters is getting enough gopers to vote for a bill that benefits the wealthy (with the promise of creating millions of new jobs on a corp tax cut) to give Trump "a win." The actual econ merits of the bill don't matter to the gop so long as they get the pig passed.

Since the 'rich' already pay the lions share of the taxes naturally they will benefit from tax cuts.

How about we DON'T give rich people a tax cut at expense of middle class tax increases!

CRAZY IDEA!

Rich people keeping their own money they earned isn't at the expense of the middle class, its their money.

The deficit is only important to democrats during a republican administration.

And vice versa. Republicans barely made a peep when W doubled the national debt, but sure screamed when it happened under Obama.

Bush's $4.9 trillion in additional deficits was bad. Really bad.
Obama's $9.3 trillion in additional deficits was worse. A lot worse.

Bush kept most of the war costs off-budget.

All spending hits the deficit. Supplementary spending included.

Obama Bans Gimmicks, and Deficit Will Rise

For his first annual budget next week, President Obama has banned four accounting gimmicks that President George W. Bush used to make deficit projections look smaller.

Projections? I'm talking about reality.
Every dollar Bush spent is reflected in his debt numbers.
If he projected $200 billion in deficits and then spent an extra $100 billion,
his debt showed an increase of $300 billion.

Nothing hidden. Nothing exposed by Obama's "ban".

And vice versa. Republicans barely made a peep when W doubled the national debt, but sure screamed when it happened under Obama.

For his first annual budget next week, President Obama has banned four accounting gimmicks that President George W. Bush used to make deficit projections look smaller.

Now why would you defend Bush hiding spending in order to falsify budget projections?

Well, since tax cuts signed in June 2001 didn't impact revenue until the following year, perhaps it involves the Internet Bubble that had popped?

No...the 2001 cuts took effect immediately:

The long-planned 2001 tax reduction took effect during the mild 2001 recession
Also, when you paid taxes in 2002, you were paying that on income from 2001. So the tax cut that went into effect was for 2001 and reflected in the revenues. Which is why they were below 2000 levels for three straight years, before finally rising above 2000 thanks to the Bush Mortgage Bubble.

No...the 2001 cuts took effect immediately:

And you said revenues for 2001 declined.
But a cut that was passed in June and a public that doesn't typically file until 9 months later isn't going to impact 2001 revenues much.

Also, when you paid taxes in 2002

2002 revenues are what we're talking about now?

Now why would you defend Bush hiding spending in order to falsify budget projections?

Why would I point out that a supplemental spending bill isn't hidden spending?

It's really simple here.
How thangs will not go.
If true, and is. But will hit most states.
The CCCact will hit the blue states harder.

NY has 9 Repugger House Seats
CA has 14 Repugger House seats
NJ has 5 Repugger House Seats
PA has 13 Repugger House seats
WA has 4 Repugger House seats
and say other blue states have some 12 more.
Just in five states.

45 Repuggers in the blue states wants to end their careers!
The GOP only has a total of 247 seats! They need 218 votes to pass shit.
Voting to cut off deducting State & local taxes off their RICHER Blue state
folks won't happen.

Well? Seems the Great Douche is forcing the GOP and these new DOPer party
members. (aka: Proud undercover TeaBallGaggers)
to really go out with a bang. Seems they all know their future is done!
If they pass this, they die
If they don't, they die.

MAGA (BS) does work. Sometimes.... Well, One Time!

Last edited:
I didn't post a revenue chart.

Ah, you're right. Apologies. That was Don't Taz Me who posted the revenue chart.

And really, don't you know by now that government revenue isn't the highest priority for me.

Well, that's weird because debt seems to be a high priority for you and debt is intrinsically linked to revenue. So revenue is a priority for you because that's what's creating more debt, that you also complain about. So how are you not the cause of the very thing you complain about?

GDP is much more my concern.

Without people using their homes as ATMs, Bush's economy sucked. Even with a debt-based economy, Bush's GDP growth sucked. Obama achieved nearly the same GDP growth, but he did it without having people use their homes as ATMs.

mauldin.png

Well, that's weird because debt seems to be a high priority for you and debt is intrinsically linked to revenue.

Cut spending.....a lot.

Obama achieved nearly the same GDP growth

And all it took was an extra $4.4 trillion in deficits over and above Bush's deficits.

Blue states like NY, NJ, and CA are going to get screwed on this deal. Deductions for state and local taxes will be trimmed, and a cap placed on local property tax deduction. Ouch!
Just saw a snickering and smiling Republican congressman Dave Brat being interviewed. When pointed out that Blue States would suffer, he said they are liberal states so they have the money.

When pointed out college students can't take any deductions on their student loans, he said they need jobs not school. Huh? What does that even mean?

We warned you people we have had quite enough of asshole liberals, well now you are going to get what's coming to you congrats!

You are assuming congress with do anything? There is still a high chance of failure.

“If it is not right, do it more; if it is not true say bigger lies.” (GOP/DOPer Motto)

btw..Sorry, Marcus A! I stole...

Why would I point out that a supplemental spending bill isn't hidden spending?

It's hidden spending if it doesn't appear in a budget projection.

btw, help me out. Give us a reliable link to when and how an off-budget item gets moved into the annual on-budget deficit numbers.

I didn't post a revenue chart.

Ah, you're right. Apologies. That was Don't Taz Me who posted the revenue chart.

And really, don't you know by now that government revenue isn't the highest priority for me.

Well, that's weird because debt seems to be a high priority for you and debt is intrinsically linked to revenue. So revenue is a priority for you because that's what's creating more debt, that you also complain about. So how are you not the cause of the very thing you complain about?

GDP is much more my concern.

Without people using their homes as ATMs, Bush's economy sucked. Even with a debt-based economy, Bush's GDP growth sucked. Obama achieved nearly the same GDP growth, but he did it without having people use their homes as ATMs.

mauldin.png

Well, that's weird because debt seems to be a high priority for you and debt is intrinsically linked to revenue.

Cut spending.....a lot.

Obama achieved nearly the same GDP growth

And all it took was an extra $4.4 trillion in deficits over and above Bush's deficits.

And most of that 4 trillion shows up as interest on other presidents' debt that had to be paid during the Obama years.

Trump pushed for tax plan to be called 'Cut Cut Cut Act': report

The Great Orange :ahole-1:Douche 'Cut Cut Cut ACT' is a BS PLAN!
It won't do shit for the under 150,000 AGI folks.

1) It cuts taxes for Corporations who pay way less than the 15% on avg.(That does not help the Mid-Class)
2) Most Corporations pay NO TAXES! NONE! As it's used transfer funds (That does not help the Mid-Class)
3) The top 1%-15% pay under 18% on avg. in taxes. (That does not help the Mid-Class)
4) It adds 1-3 trillion to the National debt. A real Conservative plan. Whee! (That does not help the Mis-Class)
5) There is no real plan to CUT CUT CUT spending anywhere. (That does not help the Mis-Class)
6) Romney paid 14%, The Great Douche pays ZERO to 15.8% (That does not help the Mid-Class)

:lmao:

Just review these lying Conservative!

00928ac253b50d627199295112e9bb67--political-views-political-beliefs.jpg

And the GOP/DOPers trust the Great Orange Douche to DO what for you? Explain?

It especially wont do anything for welfare queens....Get a fucking job and you too could have a tax break...
Obama increased the debt 10 trillion dollars, the most than the previous 43 other presidents spent in the history of the US..
Obama did not pass the laws that added 10 trillion to the nations debt
liar But all presidents have added to it. even Clinton, but not as fast.

FYI: Some Family members are CPA's. During tax seasons, for years, I was temp help. I have seen 1,000 of returns for corporations, and personal returns for low to high earners. I love claiming deductions,
I love to find more. I have only once been audited. I'm very good at paying the least possible in taxes.

BTW: If you're employed or self-employed (earning over 75k which would make your tax about 8% here) you must have a few corporations. Corporations that have under 350K in income, never pay a dime in taxes. They get a refund on fees and expenses to operate. Or tax credits to use in the coming years. (see the great Douche 1B credit) As I wash all funds from corporation to corporation, till nothing is taxable And I get the full benefit of this money. See how this works.

CPA's RULE! when it comes to cheating on taxes. oops? paying the least.
YOU CAN Keep covering my taxes for me.
You post a bullshit meme about the Republicans adding debt , yet when I call out Obama, you then like a pussy, say that it wasn't him who did it. Egan man, grow some fucking balls, and take responsibility for what you post.

Screen%20Shot%202013-08-12%20at%2010.25.46%20AM.png
People who don't pay any income tax get a refund (Unearned Income Tax Credit) which people like me have to give up my money so they can get more.. Don't patronize me, especially when you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

I said Obama did not pass laws that added 10 trillion. 5-6T came from Dubya BS! Liar!
I said all presidents added to the debt! FFS Read.
The CUT CUT CUT ACT does nothang for the under 125K. everythang before stays were it's at.
It does nothing for 250K income. The cut is NOT coded changes you could use in the lower income area.

Your chart confirms little but what I said. The under 125K pay the taxes. Under 35K none.

You're not too smart. I know some don't pay. Who's to blame for that? Do it matter?
They all pay taxes, shopping gas, utils etc. They on avg. under 35k pay 12% in taxes in the incomes to start.
Try adjusting your taxes so you don't pay for them.
I rather see you do pay for them. And cover me as well.. Thanks
If you would stop taking your personal exemptions, so you pay more.

The CCCact BS gets you what?

EXPLAIN IF YOU CAN!?

YOUR Great Douche vote sucks, even more, this week!

e62706a5a817551dd8e8b55061cef656--trump-show-political-views.jpg

That's why the DOPers follow me.
To pay them for the Great Douche and buy my Red Hats.
So to tell the world here a sucker! See what you can Flim-Flam out of them!

I said Obama did not pass laws that added 10 trillion. 5-6T came from Dubya

Didn't Obama have the power to change all those bad Bush policies?
Obama did have at least 58 Senators and a huge majority in the House.
Was it because Obama was incompetent? Or because he agreed with Bush?

It especially wont do anything for welfare queens....Get a fucking job and you too could have a tax break...
Obama increased the debt 10 trillion dollars, the most than the previous 43 other presidents spent in the history of the US..

FYI: Some Family members are CPA's. During tax seasons, for years, I was temp help. I have seen 1,000 of returns for corporations, and personal returns for low to high earners. I love claiming deductions,
I love to find more. I have only once been audited. I'm very good at paying the least possible in taxes.

BTW: If you're employed or self-employed (earning over 75k which would make your tax about 8% here) you must have a few corporations. Corporations that have under 350K in income, never pay a dime in taxes. They get a refund on fees and expenses to operate. Or tax credits to use in the coming years. (see the great Douche 1B credit) As I wash all funds from corporation to corporation, till nothing is taxable And I get the full benefit of this money. See how this works.

You post a bullshit meme about the Republicans adding debt , yet when I call out Obama, you then like a pussy, say that it wasn't him who did it. Egan man, grow some fucking balls, and take responsibility for what you post.

People who don't pay any income tax get a refund (Unearned Income Tax Credit) which people like me have to give up my money so they can get more.. Don't patronize me, especially when you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

I said Obama did not pass laws that added 10 trillion. 5-6T came from Dubya BS! Liar!
The CUT CUT CUT ACT does nothang for the under 125K. everythang before stays were it's at.
It does nothing for 250K income. The cut is NOT coded changes you could use in the lower income area.

Your chart confirms little but what I said. The under 125K pay the taxes. Under 35K none.

Your not to smart. I know some don't pay. Who's to blame for that?

EXPLAIN IF YOU CAN!?

Obama presidency to end with $20 trillion national debt
$20 trillion man: National debt nearly doubles during Obama presidency
Your not to smart.
You're not too smart.....maybe before you start saying someone is not smart, you better look into the mirror and see who isn't smart..

Try real facts.

imrs.php

You just can't blame Obama for half. Liar!
Duyba funded 3-4 wars/world police actions off the books. That be 3-4 Trillion! ! !
Obama put that Duyba spending/debt on the books like a man.
So that 10T you say is down to 6T just right there.
Obama share at best is 5-6T for 8 years of signed laws.
That be for years 2010-18. See how I credit 2017 to Obama.

btw. Note the Blue from Carter to Obama. Tell me again how Repugger are better at spending?

Duyba funded 3-4 wars/world police actions off the books. That be 3-4 Trillion! ! !

You be full of shit.

1) It cuts taxes for Corporations who pay way less than the 15% on avg.(That does not help the Mid-Class)
2) Most Corporations pay NO TAXES! NONE! As it's used transfer funds (That does not help the Mid-Class)
3) The top 1%-15% pay under 18% on avg. in taxes. (That does not help the Mid-Class)
4) It adds 1-3 trillion to the National debt. A real Conservative plan. Whee! (That does not help the Mis-Class)
5) There is no real plan to CUT CUT CUT spending anywhere. (That does not help the Mis-Class)
6) Romney paid 14%, The Great Douche pays ZERO to 15.8% (That does not help the Mid-Class)

You're not too smart. I know some don't pay. Who's to blame for that? Do it matter?
They all pay taxes, shopping gas, utils etc. They on avg. under 35k pay 12% in taxes in the incomes to start.

EXPLAIN IF YOU CAN!?

NO!
It does not just work by Senate alone. The house red states were the issue to start.

btw. The Great Douche Holds both House and Congress.
Why is the Great Douche not doing what you say Obama should've done?

Last edited:

EXPLAIN IF YOU CAN!?

Obama did what he did because to a great extent he got caught up in what I call the tax cut death spiral.

Your not to smart. I know some don't pay. Who's to blame for that?

EXPLAIN IF YOU CAN!?

Obama presidency to end with $20 trillion national debt
$20 trillion man: National debt nearly doubles during Obama presidency
Your not to smart.
You're not too smart.....maybe before you start saying someone is not smart, you better look into the mirror and see who isn't smart..

Try real facts.

imrs.php

You just can't blame Obama for half. Liar!
Obama put that Duyba spending/debt on the books like a man.
So that 10T you say is down to 6T just right there.
Obama share at best is 5-6T for 8 years of signed laws.
That be for years 2010-18. See how I credit 2017 to Obama.

btw. Note the Blue from Carter to Obama. Tell me again how Repugger are better at spending?

You be full of shit.

We had no federal income for wars.
All cost went to our national debt in the end.
These Dubya Wars/Police actions will cost 6-8T

WWII. The cost was covered in part by War Bonds and
most still went to the National debt, then.
Try again!
Did you buy War bonds from 2001 on?

Its not about party principals its holding the power, its about keeping a nice cushy job. so its always a spin never tell the people who vote for you the truth tell them what they want to hear, throw out a few crumbs. then do what ever works best for your $ donators.

EXPLAIN IF YOU CAN!?

Obama did what he did because to a great extent he got caught up in what I call the tax cut death spiral.

I will still argue that the direct stimulus portion of porkulus was simply a waste that went to the pockets of local supports of shitola local pols. However Obama was correctly doing everything he could to get dollars into any middle/lower class hand who would spend them, and the gop was voting for extended UI and didn't bitch when work requirements for welfare got axed. We were staring deflation in the face, and none of the "oh Obama had big deficts" folks have a clue what that could have meant. Most of them didn't even work during Reagan's 10% unemployment days. Fuck if I'd want to experience what my parents did with 20-25% unemployment.

We shouldn't even be talking income taxes. We should be talking about eliminating the cap on payroll taxes and capping spending to below inflation.

That asshole Obama financed his welfare state with ten trillion dollars in debt and none of the Moon Bats ever said a word about it so their opinion on debt has absolutely no credibility.

At least with a tax cut the money goes back to the people that earned the money instead of Obama's filthy welfare queens and Illegals.

The deficit was a trillion dollars when Obama took office.

The deficit really took off when that filthy ass 2006 Democrat elected Congress took over, you nitwit. You know, the Congress with shitheads like Barney Queerboy, Tits Peloski, Dirty Harry and that Muslim piece of shit from Illinois.

That stupid Democrat Congress tripled the deficit and then when the Affirmative Action Negro took over $10 trillion more in debt was added.

You Moon Bats have absolutely no credibility talking about debt

It is hilarious to now hear you cry your tears over debt. Where where you Moon Bats for the last ten years?

You're really not only stupid and a hack, you are an unmitigated asshole.

Forum List

Back