GOP’s Obsession With Guns Stands To Drive Women Vote In The 2014 Election: Poll

Then explain why we have 11,000 gun murders and Japan only had 11, the UK only had 47.

Why do you keep asking the same question over and over, when you have already been answered? Are you somehow expecting a different answer?

No, I never really expect you gun fetishist to do anything other than project your racism or find some other excuse for how the guns aren't to blame for gun deaths.

project racism? Why do you support the racist agenda of gun control.

Why do you keep asking the same question over and over, when you have already been answered? Are you somehow expecting a different answer?

No, I never really expect you gun fetishist to do anything other than project your racism or find some other excuse for how the guns aren't to blame for gun deaths.

project racism? Why do you support the racist agenda of gun control.

Joe projects all his own failings on everyone else.

He's a coward so he wants to force everyone else to be as helpless as he feels.

"Then explain why we have 11,000 gun murders and Japan only had 11, the UK only had 47."

simple... different culture, different mindset, add to that our population size. Why do assume it has to do with the number of guns?

After the earthquake in Japan how many incidents of looting were there? Not one. Not a single one. The Japanese have a completely different culture.

The UK isn't as peaceful and non-violent as liberals want you to believe.

Murders in the UK

"After the earthquake in Japan how many incidents of looting were there? Not one. Not a single one. The Japanese have a completely different culture".
shhhhh... don't tell the mindless that people are the problem. They want to blame it on an object.

If you saved your own life you might think it was,worth it.

If my Aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

If you would rather stand there pissing yourself while some motherfucker breaks into your house and brutalizes your wife then go ahead.

Again, the chances of my actually using that gun to protect her are nil.

The chance she might shoot me with that gun in an argument over who drank the last can of Milwaukees Best are much higher.

It's a matter of probabilities, and when a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill someone in the home than a bad guy, it isn't worth it. Simple math, even for a retard like you.

If you would rather stand there pissing yourself while some motherfucker breaks into your house and brutalizes your wife then go ahead.

The chance she might shoot me with that gun in an argument over who drank the last can of Milwaukees Best are much higher.

It's a matter of probabilities, and when a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill someone in the home than a bad guy, it isn't worth it. Simple math, even for a retard like you.

pushing that myth again, why don't you stop it?

Because you really haven't disputed it.

201 Justifiable Homicides.

11,101 unjustified homicides.

16,000 suicides.

Guns in the Home are not worth it.

Th chances are not nil.

If you believe you are 100% safe from violent crime then you can go ahead and ride your unicorn to work everyday and it won't matter.

I know I am not 100% safe from violent crime because i have had homes broken into and vandalized. When i was a kid staying at my uncles he actually thwarted a break in by pointing a shotgun at the asshole who was crawling in a window.

You don't get to push your delusional thinking off on the rest of us.

http://rense.com/general76/univ.htm

The new survey, conducted by random telephone sampling of 4,978 households in all the states except Alaska and Hawaii, yield results indicating that American civilians use their firearms as often as 2.5 million times every year defending against a confrontation with a criminal

Because you really haven't disputed it.

201 Justifiable Homicides.

11,101 unjustified homicides.

16,000 suicides.

Guns in the Home are not worth it.

Stop being stupid this myth you keep pandering
when a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill someone in the home than a bad guy

I and a few other have debunked this several times. You just keep repeating it.

A LITTLE BIT OF HISTORY TO THINK ABOUT:
December 29, 2012 marked the 122nd Anniversary of the murder of 297 Sioux Indians at Wounded Knee Creek on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota. These 297 people, in their winter camp, were murdered by federal agents and members of the 7th Cavalry who had come to confiscate their firearms “for their own safety and protection”. The slaughter began after the majority of the Sioux had peacefully turned in their firearms. The Calvary began shooting, and managed to wipe out the entire camp. 200 of the 297 victims were women and children. About 40 members of the 7th Cavalry were killed, but over half of them were victims of fratricide from the Hotchkiss guns of their overzealous comrades-in-arms. Twenty members of the 7th Cavalry's death squad, were deemed “National Heroes” and were awarded the Medal of Honor for their acts of [cowardice] heroism.

We hear very little of Wounded Knee today. It is usually not mentioned in our history classes or books. What little that does exist about Wounded Knee is normally a sanitized “Official Government Explanation”. And there are several historically inaccurate depictions of the events leading up to the massacre, which appear in movie scripts and are not the least bit representative of the actual events that took place that day.

read more https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....341527965933730.83867.341490872604106&type=1

What makes you think they did

1) They were religious whacks.
2) Koresh knew what they do to Pedophiles in prison.
3) Three investigations found that they did.

Yeah 3 government investigations and we all know how trustworthy the fucking government is

The third one was lead by Senator John Danforth, a Republican Independent Counsel.

Danforth came to the same conclusion the other two did- the Davidians started the fire.

when a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill someone in the home than a bad guy

I and a few other have debunked this several times. You just keep repeating it.

You haven't debunked it once.

Saying "I don't want it to be true!" Is not debunking.

Debunking would be proving Kellerman got his numbers wrong- which he didn't. YOu just didn't like what he was counting.

[

Th chances are not nil.

If you believe you are 100% safe from violent crime then you can go ahead and ride your unicorn to work everyday and it won't matter.

I know I am not 100% safe from violent crime because i have had homes broken into and vandalized. When i was a kid staying at my uncles he actually thwarted a break in by pointing a shotgun at the asshole who was crawling in a window.

]

Uh, yeah, actually I do. We won the election. SOrry.

We're taking your guns. Deal with it.

[

Th chances are not nil.

]

Count on it...

[

Th chances are not nil.

]

You're going to wet your panties.

[

Th chances are not nil.

]

Count on it...

ooh rah

Forum List

Back