Gop’s right to choose healthcare plan.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
GOP’S RIGHT TO CHOOSE HEALTHCARE PLAN.
A RWVI (right wing village idiot) on Greta Van Susteren claim Americans should have the right to chose the healthcare plan they want and add “braces” if they have children, but he failed to inform us that for Americans to get more out of their healthcare plan have to pay more. That's adding two plus two and getting four. Average Americans cannot afford the same healthcare plan Congress have. He claims a ‘safety net’ would be provided for the poor and that describes ObamaCare to a tee. Describes any entitlement program we already have.
GOP cannot see the forest for the trees.

A RWVI (right wing village idiot) on Greta Van Susteren claim Americans should have the right to chose the healthcare plan they want and add “braces” if they have children, but he failed to inform us that for Americans to get more out of their healthcare plan have to pay more. That's adding two plus two and getting four. Average Americans cannot afford the same healthcare plan Congress have. He claims a ‘safety net’ would be provided for the poor and that describes ObamaCare to a tee. Describes any entitlement program we already have.

You are not allowed to choose any healthcare plan you want under Obamacare.

I doubt any of us will be able to afford the ACA.

The winners are those that others will be paying for.

Can hardly wait.

You are not allowed to choose any healthcare plan you want under Obamacare.

No?

Would you explain to me how you arrived at that conclusion?

do bear in mind...I do not like ACA.

But still, I think you are misinformed about this.

Perhaps I am misreading your point?

Please explain more fully what you mean.

Here's what I think I know about ACA:

People who can afford to puchase their own HC (or their employers from whom they get their HC insurance) are STILL choosing to buy insurance from the PRIVATE HC insurance companies of their own choice, are they not?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back