GOP super PAC canceling ads in Arizona

The VOTERS in Arizona, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Georgia are not supporting TRUMP candidates

It is costing them the Senate
A bit early to be calling that.
It is pretty funny seeing all the Mark Kelly ads with him saying he is for secure borders and more oil drilling. He has to lie his ass off and make it sound like he is Ronald Reagan to get votes here.

The neocons control the super PAC in question....They're tanking the election on purpose.

1) They would rather whine and complain about democrats than lead.

2) The power means more to them than anything else.

They were enthusiastic about the Biden corporate welfare bill, provided the winning votes. All it took was big tax cuts for parasitic hedge fund operators, more welfare for giant multi-nationals, and that accelerated depreciation scam, and they sold out their country along with their commie and deviant Democrat buddies. The GOP isn't going to save anybody, just play the 'Good Cop Bad Cop' scam and they're going to keep stuffing their pockets same as Biden , Pelosi, the BLM frauds,and all the rest, then move to Bermuda or Dubai or some other haven for international criminals and live the good life when it gets bad here.

A bit early to be calling that.
It is pretty funny seeing all the Mark Kelly ads with him saying he is for secure borders and more oil drilling. He has to lie his ass off and make it sound like he is Ronald Reagan to get votes here.

Masters is running away from his ban Abortion stance but Kelly won’t let him

Arizona will once again go Blue

It’s not the Don costing them seats, it’s the RINOs running the GOP. Don’t forget who sits as the RNC chair. They would happily lose the election to the Dems so they can remain in office.

Mitch knows that you can’t run MAGA candidates in swing states like Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Arizona

Running MAGA Republicans along with the fact they are not prepared for the campaign will cost them the Senate

Yes, expected, by everyone including the Dems.

I'm Progressive?
If the shoe fits.... I've been reading your own words for years and yes you are a progressive globalist.... that doesn't get concerned that America is losing its super power status economically and militarily....

Senate is a lock for Democrats. What I’m interested in is whether the Democrats can pull a miracle in the house. They have narrowed their likely loss of control to 5 seats. That is seriously within striking distance and at the rate of political suicide occurring in the Republicans party… I’m encouraged.

Senate is a lock for Democrats. What I’m interested in is whether the Democrats can pull a miracle in the house. They have narrowed their likely loss of control to 5 seats. That is seriously within striking distance and at the rate of political suicide occurring in the Republicans party… I’m encouraged.
And Hillary is a lock to beat Trump right?.... Buuuuaaaahahaha look how short memories are with you clowns....lmao

And Hillary is a lock to beat Trump right?.... Buuuuaaaahahaha look how short memories are with you clowns....lmao
And Trump is a lock to beat a geriatric gentleman who can’t pull 29 people to a rally. I’d sit this election out if I were you. Pubs have it in the bag and we’ll steal it anyway…apparently.

And Trump is a lock to beat a geriatric gentleman who can’t pull 29 people to a rally. I’d sit this election out if I were you. Pubs have it in the bag and we’ll steal it anyway…apparently.
I can find posts like yours from 2016.....

MAGA candidate Blake Masters is tanking as a Senate candidate and a GOP super PAC affiliate would rather not spend a ton of money on a losing race. Meanwhile, in Pennsylvania MAGA candidate Oz is trailing a stroke victim and in Georgia MAGA Herschel Walker won't accept any debate invitations and makes outrageous claims.

Republicans' slavish loyalties to The Don is going to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

A Republican super PAC aligned with Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is canceling advertisements in Arizona less than three months out from the midterm elections, a possible sign of problems for the Trump-backed GOP candidate challenging Sen. Mark Kelly (D-Ariz.).

The Senate Leadership Fund called off its advertisement reservations that were set to air in Arizona between Sept. 6 and Oct. 3, according to AdImpact.

Why advertise when everybody already knows for whom they're voting.

Go ahead and file a lawsuit to stop him. Will be the best campaign ad for the Dems ever. I’m on record not supporting the action but it doesn’t sway my opinion the Democrats are the safest and sanest option there is. They cant be right 100% of the time. Just 99%.

Trump is costing Republicans the Senate in 2022
Just like he did in 2020

Mitch NcConnell is pissed that he doesn’t control the Senate
I don't think so. States with liberal TV stations used propaganda against Republicans and in favor of Democrats. People heard the options to the truth for so long, they voted for the little fibbies they heard repetitively. Republicans have only 3 major stations that give our side of the story that even give proof that the Russian Collusion yarn was a total fabrication. That's how the mop flops. Or should I say the mob flourishes? :dunno:

Go ahead and file a lawsuit to stop him. Will be the best campaign ad for the Dems ever. I’m on record not supporting the action but it doesn’t sway my opinion the Democrats are the safest and sanest option there is. They cant be right 100% of the time. Just 99%.
You might find moderate dems joining that legal action... so they can hold their seats.... your problem is that you think this is popular... its not... not even with students.... they know their tax burden is going up because of this lousy $10,000 bail out that they will have to include in their next tax returns..... its the dumbest thing Joe has done since pulling out of Afghanistan the way he did....

Pulling the funding is an admission that the Trump candidates don’t have a prayer

Trump is a Billionaire, why doesn’t HE fund them?
It's funny you should mention prayers. Faith in God made America great, and faith in murdering helpless little babies who can't deliver their killers a black eye doesn't get as much annoyance as you seem to think. I think that the goodness of God will win, which favors the lives of little bitty babies and widows, too.

It's funny you should mention prayers. Faith in God made America great, and faith in murdering helpless little babies who can't deliver their killers a black eye doesn't get as much annoyance as you seem to think. I think that the goodness of God will win, which favors the lives of little bitty babies and widows, too.
Actually what made America great is Freedom of Religion and Freedom FROM Religion

Forum List

Back