GOP super PAC canceling ads in Arizona

Actually what made America great is Freedom of Religion and Freedom FROM Religion
I believe that God so loved the Founders' faith that he allowed their blessings of America to make their descendants repeat their success and to make us be the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave for their insistence that the Constitution be in accord with the Holy Bible that teaches obedience to God's laws. Lucky me to be the recipient of God's immortal love, goodness, and kindness in spite o' mesel'. :thup: :thanks:

I believe that God so loved the Founders' faith that he allowed their blessings of America to make their descendants repeat their success and to make us be the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave for their insistence that the Constitution be in accord with the Holy Bible that teaches obedience to God's laws. Lucky me to be the recipient of God's immortal love, goodness, and kindness in spite o' mesel'. :thup: :thanks:

If you believe God plays favorite, that is just creepy

You think other nations don’t believe the same?

Trump never learns and neither do Trumpers. Stupid is as Stupid does.
So anyone that would vote for Trump is stupid; Do I have it correct that's your opinion?

They are also unteachable and Deplorable as well, huh?

I bet you think a majority of Americans voted for Biden too, huh?

Ask me how I know you did not get a liberal education. :rolleyes-41:

So anyone that would vote for Trump is stupid; Do I have it correct that's your opinion?

Rightfully or wrongfully fooled, the first time, this time fools of purpose.

Rightfully or wrongfully fooled, the first time, this time fools of purpose.
tds.gif

I bet you think a majority of Americans voted for Biden too, huh?

Ask me how I know you did not get a liberal education. :rolleyes-41:
Having a conservative education means you study 1920's textbooks and stop there.

Land of the free?

Did they allow slavery?

Could anyone vote?

Could women vote?

So things are soooo much better with Biden, huh?
Not by any means. That is why I would like to see both parties put up candidates worth a crap and still at the top of their game, but wanting to manage and lead for the whole country, regardless of political persuasion. Can't say as I will see it, but who knows?

Not by any means. That is why I would like to see both parties put up candidates worth a crap and still at the top of their game, but wanting to manage and lead for the whole country, regardless of political persuasion. Can't say as I will see it, but who knows?
Having a pension causes one's vision to be blurry.
You have already admitted in the past that you have little concern about anyone else but yourself.

Forum List

Back