GOP Voter Says I would Rather be a Russian than a Democrat

When asked who she would vote for, Biden or Putin, little Susie’a answer was simple: Putin.

What are your thoughts on the modern GOP?

Oh and in the video she also claims “George Bush was a Nazi”

This is why we can't have nice things.

It's also why we're failing as a nation.

But let's be clear, this isn't a Republican problem. It's a problem with our political division.

Democrats were just as insistent that Trump was NOT their President, and we know damned well many of them would have sided against him regardless of the consequences.

The problem is that the two-party culture war crap has pushed us into a state of cold civil war, where neither side can tolerate the other being in charge.

That sounds a lot like China to me. You know, the parent company of the Dem Party?
I don't recall any Dems gushing over Xi and praising him for making himself dictator.......maybe you were too busy sucking mushroom dick to notice.....

"He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday.”

I don't recall any Democrats having to defend why they failed to tell any of their supporters why they have Chinese bank accounts in which they paid 200K in taxes while only paying 750 bucks in taxes in the US...

But I guess you wouldn't be able to see all that when you are down on your knees so much....

But let's be clear, this isn't a Republican problem. It's a problem with our political division.

Democrats were just as insistent that Trump was NOT their President, and we know damned well many of them would have sided against him regardless of the consequences.

The problem is that the two-party culture war crap has pushed us into a state of cold civil war, where neither side can tolerate the other being in charge.
And NEITHER being in charge is tolerable.

No, it is a republican problem....

This isn't a both sides do it issue...

Nobody else is going around claiming utterly idiotic shit like Trump caught Bin Laden.....Republicans do that shit -- and folks like you rush in to give them cover by saying "Come on guys, its both sides"

I don't recall any Dems gushing over Xi and praising him for making himself dictator.......maybe you were too busy sucking mushroom dick to notice.....

"He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday.”

I don't recall any Democrats having to defend why they failed to tell any of their supporters why they have Chinese bank accounts in which they paid 200K in taxes while only paying 750 bucks in taxes in the US...

The account paid $188,561 in taxes in China between 2013 and 2015 in connection to potential licensing deals, according the newspaper.

But I guess you wouldn't be able to see all that when you are down on your knees so much....
I'm sorry. Were you trying to say that it DOES sound a lot like China? Because that's what you just said.
:laughing0301:

You could have saved a lot of time and just typed: "You're right."

I'm sorry. Were you trying to say that it DOES sound a lot like China? Because that's what you just said.

You could have saved a lot of time and just typed: "You're right."

I never said anything sounds a lot like China.....are you a real life moron as well??

Did Dems praise China for Xi making himself dictator or did your cult leader do it??

Did Dems have secret Chinese bank accounts while proclaiming to be tough on China or did your cult leader do it?

I expect you to keep deflecting like the bitch you are

No, it is a republican problem....

This isn't a both sides do it issue...

Nobody else is going around claiming utterly idiotic shit like Trump caught Bin Laden.....Republicans do that shit -- and folks like you rush in to give them cover by saying "Come on guys, its both sides"
I'm not giving anyone cover. I'm just trying to move us toward actually solving the problem, toward accurately identifying the problem. It's more subtle that "Republicans are bad, mkay".

I’m not following what you’re saying. What does Will Smith have to do with my topic?
You think you can get away with painting the entire GOP with a broad brush because the media posted something like this.
Well....we'd like to return the favor.

I'm simply showing how ridiculous the premise of your OP was.

The GOP isn't full of morons like the Democrat Party.

They voted for this moron....and they think he's an improvement.

I'm not giving anyone cover. I'm just trying to move us toward actually solving the problem, toward accurately identifying the problem. It's more subtle that "Republicans are bad, mkay".
What is the problem then??

Are you one of these types who think "if only we were more civil to each other" as if that is a solution......

It isn't.......for the past 30 plus years, folks like Rush Limbaugh, Newt Gingrich, etc -- have dedicated their whole life's work to creating the current climate we have today.....there is no both sides do it to that......

I never said anything sounds a lot like China.....are you a real life moron as well??

Did Dems praise China for Xi making himself dictator or did your cult leader do it??

Did Dems have secret Chinese bank accounts while proclaiming to be tough on China or did your cult leader do it?

I expect you to keep deflecting like the bitch you are

Your party has been beholden to both China and Russia for decades.

I'm just right-leaning but I see the need. Evil dem scum have pushed me to that view.

Maybe Lincoln was right to have suspended the writ of habeas corpus and locked-up the Copperheads.
The same side that doesn’t get upset with celebration and adoration of Che Guevara is going to get upset with a GOP voter saying they would take being Russian over being a Democrat???

17CADC28-DF5A-4465-89B8-589B6E38DD8A.jpeg

So, aren't there any democrats who actually have a three digit IQ who can weigh in on this?

The brush with which you remedial children paint is so broad, I'm surprised any of you have the strength to hold it up.

I say the extremes no matter if they are on the right or the left do not represent the majority of either party no matter how much some try and pretend they do.
The main policies that Democrats have passed includes:

$3000 Child tax credit
Cancelling of some student loan debt
Infrastructure package -- That republicans voted against but are still taking credit for...

Policies that Democrats wanted to pass but have not been able to do pass...

Expanding Voting Rights protection
Extending the $3000 Child tax credit
Lowering insulin prices
Passing a larger infrastructure package

What extreme policies are being introduced by these "extremists" on the Democratic side??

Meanwhile.....on the Republican side.....they main policies are manufactured culture war bullshit..trying to overturn an election by storming the Capitol....and still claiming the election was stolen.... praising Putin and opining about how great it would be if he was President here...100% of this is generated by their extremist side....and the minute any GOP official speaks up against that extremist side, they are cast out by their chief extremist, Trump....

So again, this is another weak attempt at trying to both sides something that has only one side

That's exactly the situation in Ukraine right now. You know that, right?

This could happen when you are invaded by a neighbouring bully nation...

But lets address your claims...
Ukraine Government hasn't taken over all Ukrainian Media... They shutdown pro Russian propaganda channels... It's a fucking war and you don't let the enemy wage a fact free misinformation on your people...

The opposition parties in Ukraine (who are even more pro EU and NATO) have been very supportive of the Government.. The opposition that is Pro Russian are siding with the enemy..

Ukraine is in a war and had to suspend certain rights while they fight a much larger country anyone who doesn't see this is playing dumb...

US did it in WW2, so did all the allies...

So, aren't there any democrats who actually have a three digit IQ who can weigh in on this?

The brush with which you remedial children paint is so broad, I'm surprised any of you have the strength to hold it up.
If you have ever engaged in fearmongering over CRT -- you can't tell anyone shit about broad brushing...

I see you folks go on and on calling anyone on "the left" evil -- for what? Because we don't want to strip healthcare away from millions, because we want to expand Social Security, because we don't get off on demonizing gay people -- suddenly, that makes Dems evil.....because they don't cater to your hate....

but you clutch your pearls like a bitch when we show you Trumper after Trumper, after rally after rally -- saying dumb shit after dumb shit -- and that being followed up with rhetoric and policy proposals that appease that dumb shit....

Like MTG calling members of her own party -- Pro-pedophile...
FPlDmONX0AAa8bD.jpg

And you won't say shit about it but try to find a way to rationalize it or claim "but but but Dems do it too" --- shut yo bitch ass up

What is the problem then??
Thank you! That's what we need to be talking about. It's easy to simply blame those you disagree with and leave it that. But it won't get us closer to a solution, unless you're looking for a civil war.

I don't have THE answer. Just some ideas. I think the core of it is the 'culture war' nonsense. But we need to consider why that's even a thing. In my view it's because the role of government has changed, from an institution tasked, primarily, with keeping the peace and protecting our rights, to a broad tool for shaping society. And not everyone wants to be 'shaped'.

To put it in concrete terms, if the government only controls some infrastructure, the police and the military, seeing your opponents take over doesn't present much of a threat. There's not that much they can do to impact your life. But if government is in charge of education, health care, housing, employment, transportation, banking, media, internet, etc, etc. then controlling the government becomes a vital concern. You're entire way of life could be decimated with a single election.

In my view we need to get back to "live and let live". It's the only thing that works in a nation as diverse as the US.

Forum List

Back