Gop wants to reduce what private insurance covers and the dims want to end private insurance.

[
"The GOP plan to allow more of a free-market in insurance, will provide more options, and better prices."

or will it?

we've been fooled and lied to before.

"trickle down" never worked.

Jesus people.

We had THAT plan before.

That's WHY Obamacare was passed.

"Free Market" healthcare was a DISASTER
It served the majority of the population very well, but it did need attend to the problems of some people who were not poor enough to qualify for Medicaid and didn't have insurance from their employer. Unfortunately the Democrats chose to politicize healthcare instead of dealing with it pragmatically.

It served SOME of the population reasonably well...and drove hundreds of thousands into bankruptcy

Others.....just....died
Bullshit which is the stuff Obamacare was made of. The vast majority of Americans got their health insurance from their employer and polls showed they were satisfied with it. Only very poor people who were not quite poor enough to qualify for Medicaid and some people with who had pre existing conditions ran into problems, but these could easily have been resolved, as I previously pointed out to you, without a monstrosity like Obamacare. Obamacare didn't arise from the needs of the people but from the need of the Democratic Party to have a national issue.
The ACA had little effect om employee coverages. If you were actually employed, you would know that.

Millions of people without insurance IS a national issue. Premiums rising at a rate over 9% a year is a national issue.

Prior to trhe ACA, healthcare &health Insurance was financially & literally killing Americans.

For you to claim itr wasdn't is roof of your ignorance.

Pre-existing Conditions
Coverage ceilings
Canceling policies

Small employers got help. Over half of all business have fewer than 9. Self employed got major help.

The Republican Party is going to be known as the party of taking health care away from millions of Americans. This administration is going completely against the will of the people, going against the will of Congress, and trying to pull the rug out from under millions and millions of American families

I'm not a Republican, and I despise Trump - but if he and the Republicans can reverse the 100 year campaign to socialize health care, they might just get my vote.

But I'm not holding my breath. For most of them, it's just bluster. They like power every bit as much as the Democrats.
I don't see why you don't like socialized healthcare. The people in Denmark love their healthcare. I have a friend from Canada and he much prefers Canadian healthcare to ours.

Their service is not like shopping for a car. It's pretty obvious the difference between a Civic and a Tesla model S.
Not in terms of quality. That's why most people shopping for a car look to expert reviews and endorsements. Health care would be no different. This notion that we can't look out for our own well-being without government holding our hands is preposterous. Worse, it's just an excuse for those who seek power.
Yes everyone would look to expert reviews and go with the best! They won't shop price when it come to healthcare. And if they can't afford the best they will borrow. And we'll have lots for bankruptcies for healthcare.

The Republican Party is going to be known as the party of taking health care away from millions of Americans. This administration is going completely against the will of the people, going against the will of Congress, and trying to pull the rug out from under millions and millions of American families

I'm not a Republican, and I despise Trump - but if he and the Republicans can reverse the 100 year campaign to socialize health care, they might just get my vote.

But I'm not holding my breath. For most of them, it's just bluster. They like power every bit as much as the Democrats.
There is no effort to socialize health care. You evidently have no clue what that means.

With single payer you get healthcare from the private doctors of your choice at private facilities.

I don't see why you don't like socialized healthcare. The people in Denmark love their healthcare. I have a friend from Canada and he much prefers Canadian healthcare to ours.

Good for them. I don't want cretins like Trump in charge of my health care. As long as our nation is capable of electing idiots, I want those idiots to have as little power over society as possible.

The decision to cover or not to cover should be at the discretion of the insurance companies

Minimum coverages are set to protect the consumer.

Yes, yes. We're all too fucking stupid to by the kind of insurance we really want. We need to buy the kind of insurance that K-street thinks we should have.
What do you want that you can't get?

Good for them. I don't want cretins like Trump in charge of my health care. As long as our nation is capable of electing idiots, I want those idiots to have as little power over society as possible.
So you don't want something that seems better? Right now the healthcare companies are in charge of your health. They make lots of $$$ and have us all by the balls.

So you don't want something that seems better? Right now the healthcare companies are in charge of your health. They make lots of $$$ and have us all by the balls.

They have us by the balls because they're in bed with government. The ACA showed us that, if nothing else.

They have us by the balls because they're in bed with government. The ACA showed us that, if nothing else.
They have us by the balls because markets don't work with healthcare.

You're gonna get dizzy spinning in that circle. But you're clearly not ready to break out. "Dr. Trump will see you now. Bend over, please."

You're gonna get dizzy spinning in that circle. But you're clearly not ready to break out. "Dr. Trump will see you now. Bend over, please."
You can't tell me that markets work in healthcare. Nobody shops for budget surgery. Markets just don't work in healthcare. When you are sick, they have you by the balls. You can't make good market choices when it is life and death.

[
"The GOP plan to allow more of a free-market in insurance, will provide more options, and better prices."

or will it?

we've been fooled and lied to before.

"trickle down" never worked.

Jesus people.

We had THAT plan before.

It served the majority of the population very well, but it did need attend to the problems of some people who were not poor enough to qualify for Medicaid and didn't have insurance from their employer. Unfortunately the Democrats chose to politicize healthcare instead of dealing with it pragmatically.

It served SOME of the population reasonably well...and drove hundreds of thousands into bankruptcy

Others.....just....died
Bullshit which is the stuff Obamacare was made of. The vast majority of Americans got their health insurance from their employer and polls showed they were satisfied with it. Only very poor people who were not quite poor enough to qualify for Medicaid and some people with who had pre existing conditions ran into problems, but these could easily have been resolved, as I previously pointed out to you, without a monstrosity like Obamacare. Obamacare didn't arise from the needs of the people but from the need of the Democratic Party to have a national issue.
The ACA had little effect om employee coverages. If you were actually employed, you would know that.

Millions of people without insurance IS a national issue. Premiums rising at a rate over 9% a year is a national issue.

Prior to trhe ACA, healthcare &health Insurance was financially & literally killing Americans.

Pre-existing Conditions
Coverage ceilings
Canceling policies

Small employers got help. Over half of all business have fewer than 9. Self employed got major help.
As I've explained before, everyone had access to healthcare before ACA, but if they needed hospital care, they had to spend down their assets and not have much in the way of earnings to be eligible for Medicaid, but that could have been remedies by simply passing a law that raised the amount of earnings and assets slightly that applied to people who would not normally have been eligible for Medicaid if they needed hospital care. The rest of ACA was strictly political. ACA was a great success politically, but as healthcare reform, it failed to hold down costs or provide universal healthcare and the courts will probably find it was unconstitutional.

There is no effort to socialize health care. You evidently have no clue what that means.

With single payer you get healthcare from the private doctors of your choice at private facilities.

Word games. Who pays?

You can't tell me that markets work in healthcare. Nobody shops for budget surgery. Markets just don't work in healthcare. When you are sick, they have you by the balls. You can't make good market choices when it is life and death.
How do you shop when your insurance has a network?

How do you shop when your insurance has a network?
Everyone looks for the best option for their illness. They aren’t shopping price.

[
Jesus people.

We had THAT plan before.

Others.....just....died

Pre-existing Conditions
Coverage ceilings
Canceling policies

As I've explained before, everyone had access to healthcare before ACA, but if they needed hospital care, they had to spend down their assets and not have much in the way of earnings to be eligible for Medicaid, but that could have been remedies by simply passing a law that raised the amount of earnings and assets slightly that applied to people who would not normally have been eligible for Medicaid if they needed hospital care. The rest of ACA was strictly political. ACA was a great success politically, but as healthcare reform, it failed to hold down costs or provide universal healthcare and the courts will probably find it was unconstitutional.

So explain again how they got checkups & went to the doctor before it became an urgent issue?

Evidently, you have no clue what the ACA does.

The ACA lowered the rate of premium increases. It insured millions more people. Burt lets throw it away because it did not cover everyone.

So you prefer corporations have that power?

Forum List

Back