GOP won't help ME Christians, US children or vets. Why would they help Syrians?

R

rdean

It's laughable to think Republicans would help Syrians. They cut school lunches for US children, food stamps for children and veterans,. They work to block health care for millions of Americans. They use the unemployed for blackmail to get tax cuts for billionaires. The thought of them helping Syrians is ludicrous.

what a lowlife. I wouldn't help anyone who spewed the crap you do about your fellow countrymen and women

and get his folks. They are from that party that has Championed the wiping out of 58million American citizens by Abortion and believe it should be kept legal and unrestricted

I heard he's kicking his wife and children out the house to make room for a dozen or so of the refugees.

It's laughable to think Republicans would help Syrians. They cut school lunches for US children, food stamps for children and veterans,. They work to block health care for millions of Americans. They use the unemployed for blackmail to get tax cuts for billionaires. The thought of them helping Syrians is ludicrous.

Fuck you. You are stupid and wrong as usual. Glen Beck has been helping the Christians in Syria and all over the ME for a long time now. The only thing holding him back is the Obama Administration and federal regulations.

You continue your long unbroken streak of being stupidly wrong. Congratulations idiot.

what a lowlife. I wouldn't help anyone who spewed the crap you do about your fellow countrymen and women

and get his folks. They are from that party that has Championed the wiping out of 58million American citizens by Abortion and believe it should be kept legal and unrestricted
You just proved the OP's point. Well done. :clap:

Fuck you. You are stupid and wrong as usual. Glen Beck has been helping the Christians in Syria and all over the ME for a long time now. The only thing holding him back is the Obama Administration and federal regulations.

You continue your long unbroken streak of being stupidly wrong. Congratulations idiot.
Either he's helping them.....or he's being held back. :lmao:

Do the RW crazies know that... Glen Beck is not a far leftie...

Remember the crazies don't know there is a place called too far to the right...

Either he's helping them.....or he's being held back. :lmao:

Another stupid lefty. You guys are like retarded whack-a-moles. Are you really so stupid that you don't think there are regulations pertaining to mass immigration? Yeah you probably are.

WTF are you talking about idiot? Do YOU even know?

I know Republicans don't help the sick or the elderly or the poor or even veterans. And right wingers can say they do, but they can't prove they do.

I know Republicans don't help the sick or the elderly or the poor or even veterans. And right wingers can say they do, but they can't prove they do.

You know, fucktards like you keep popping up with your lies like a fucking retard whack-a-mole. No matter how many times we shoot down your bull shit, you just pop up elsewhere saying the same stupid shit.

Go play in the street, liar.

You know, fucktards like you keep popping up with your lies like a fucking retard whack-a-mole. No matter how many times we shoot down your bull shit, you just pop up elsewhere saying the same stupid shit.

If you can't prove it's a lie, then it may not be a lie. Besides we know what Republicans think of children and the elderly. Hating veterans is something they have done since Vietnam.

If you can't prove it's a lie, then it may not be a lie. Besides we know what Republicans think of children and the elderly. Hating veterans is something they have done since Vietnam.

Your stupidity is boring me.

Your stupidity is boring me.
Calling honesty stupidity is, well, dishonest.

Forum List

Back