GoPro CEO makes $285 million last year

Good for him!

I like to see my fellow humanoids succeed.

And unlike the petty assholes on the right, I like to see all segments of the working population be well compensated.

You mean the left....because keeping people poor keeps them in office and they hate the rich........
So... the Republicans are working furiously on the issue of wage disparity?
Yes. We are trying to raise wages for those at the bottom by increasing opportunities for those at the top to make money. You understand we're all in this together, right? You can't punish the top earners to benefit the bottom earners. It doesnt work that way.
Democrats are intent on making everyone equal--poor and miserable.
Trickle Down. Yeah, that's proven to be effective!

Good for him!

And unlike the petty assholes on the right, I like to see all segments of the working population be well compensated.

You mean the left....because keeping people poor keeps them in office and they hate the rich........
Yes. We are trying to raise wages for those at the bottom by increasing opportunities for those at the top to make money. You understand we're all in this together, right? You can't punish the top earners to benefit the bottom earners. It doesnt work that way.

Except for themselves..........

Good for him!

Since "trickle down" appears to be the limit of your understanding on the subject any response is futile. But we try: punish business creators and you get less business. Less business equals fewer jobs. Fewer jobs equals less demand for labor. Less demand for labor equals lower wages. Lower wages equals stagnation.
I have summed up the results of eight years' of Democrat policies in one paragraph.

Good for him!

Since "trickle down" appears to be the limit of your understanding on the subject any response is futile. But we try: punish business creators and you get less business. Less business equals fewer jobs. Fewer jobs equals less demand for labor. Less demand for labor equals lower wages. Lower wages equals stagnation.
I have summed up the results of eight years' of Democrat policies in one paragraph.
The intentions of the policy are to make the rich richer and then maybe, just maybe the rich will shed some largess upon those who made them rich by granting higher wages and benefits.

But do the rich do that? Or do they sequester their wealth in off shore accounts to avoid taxation? And once that wealth is off shore, does it circulate through the economy creating opportunity? Or does it fund off shore business? Does it flow to China?

Face it. Coddling the rich does only that. It does not precipitate downward to the workers who are responsible for the cash flow to the wealthy.

The intentions of the policy are to make the rich richer and then maybe, just maybe the rich will shed some largess upon those who made them rich by granting higher wages and benefits.

But do the rich do that? Or do they sequester their wealth in off shore accounts to avoid taxation? And once that wealth is off shore, does it circulate through the economy creating opportunity? Or does it fund off shore business? Does it flow to China?

Face it. Coddling the rich does only that. It does not precipitate downward to the workers who are responsible for the cash flow to the wealthy.
Gee I had no idea you were soooo stupid. A little uninformed, maybe. But this is outright dumb.
The intention of the policy is to make the US a preferred place to invest in businesses, either expanding existing ones or starting new ones. Hiring is not a charitable activity, unless some county exec feels sorry for a failure and gives him a job inspecting toilets. Like you.
Why would rich people "sequester" (whatever that means)their wealth off shore when they could be investing in new and growing businesses in the US? Hmm, must be bcause the US is a shitty place to start and grow businesses. Why is that? We traditionally have been the first choice for anyone wanting that. Could it be 8 years of policies you support, demonizing business and imposing huge and unspecifed taxes and regulations? Yup, sure could.
There's your econ lesson for today, junior. Go study before you respond wth more stupid stuff.

It's hilarious to watch all the white trailer trash go to the wall for a rich guy who has figured out how to game the system.
It's even more pathetic to see the envious left wanting to reach in his wallet.
And the "poor me" divisive wealth envy

You know what, we could tax this guy at 99%, and he'd STILL be doing better than most of you.

He's right. You don't understand it.

If, as you say, you want to improve the middle class wage situation, that means you have to have jobs that pay middle class wages. The poor certainly do NOT provide any wages, let alone in the middle class range.

And while your at it, try getting your head around the notion that the middle class also loses jobs when the country becomes so regulated that a business can't sneeze without violating 3 dozen federal regulations.

If, as you say, you want to improve the middle class wage situation, that means you have to have jobs that pay middle class wages. The poor certainly do NOT provide any wages, let alone in the middle class range.

And while your at it, try getting your head around the notion that the middle class also loses jobs when the country becomes so regulated that a business can't sneeze without violating 3 dozen federal regulations.
They dont get that. They think this guy can only be doing well because that guy is doing poorly. It's a zero sum game with them. So they want to punish the people with stuff. They really dont give a shit if the people without stuff dont benefit. Fuck them. They only care about sticking it to da Man.
So they are totally clueless on the idea that WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. You cannot punish this guy without also punishing that guy. If this guy does better, that guy also does better. This guy might do 3 times better while that guy might only do 50% better. Which sucks. But the alternative is that guy does 50% worse while this guy does maybe 25% worse.
Libs are stupid, is the bottom line.

They dont get that. They think this guy can only be doing well because that guy is doing poorly. It's a zero sum game with them. So they want to punish the people with stuff. They really dont give a shit if the people without stuff dont benefit. Fuck them. They only care about sticking it to da Man.
So they are totally clueless on the idea that WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. You cannot punish this guy without also punishing that guy. If this guy does better, that guy also does better. This guy might do 3 times better while that guy might only do 50% better. Which sucks. But the alternative is that guy does 50% worse while this guy does maybe 25% worse.

Horseshit. The rich are parasites who've convinced you they are a vital organ.

Fuck the rich.

Horseshit. The rich are parasites who've convinced you they are a vital organ.

Fuck the rich.
Rich people fired your ass.

It's hilarious to watch all the white trailer trash go to the wall for a rich guy who has figured out how to game the system.

You know what, we could tax this guy at 99%, and he'd STILL be doing better than most of you.

That approach worked so well in France...Forget France s 75 And 100 Tax Tax Rate In Hawaii Hits 367 000 - Forbes

Truth is, I have no issue with anyone making a boatload of cash. More incentive to emulate their success.

What you don't get is if this nation does not work for EVERYONE it fails to work for anyone. Coddling the rich is worthless to the average worker. The rich care only to accumulate wealth, they will not demonstrate any largess. And how did they accumulate that wealth? By exploiting the labor of others and a compliant Conservative legislature granting them disproportionate tax advantages and turning a blind eye to their wealth being removed from circulation in off shore accounts and tax loopholes.

We could tax every millionaire at 100% and still not have enough to pay off the debt

Forum List

Back