Gore: "Deniers are like racists!!

i, when's that next ice age going to get here? Not tomorrow, as you've been predicting for years? Imagine that.
I do enjoy when you punks destroy yourselves, does ice exist in both poles?

Does it still snow everywhere it always has?

Let me know when the existing ice age is over

Here's one where Gore got it right.

I just heard on NPR sea level has rose on Galviston, TX 2 feet due to man made climate change. Back when they had their worst flood ever in 1900 I believe it was, they built a levy that they thought back then would last forever. And it would have if not for man made climate change.

Galveston, Texas has some of the fastest sea level rise in the world. To protect the city, engineers need to know how fast ice in West Antarctica will melt. Scientists are racing to figure it out, often camping out on the ice for weeks on end to study the effects of climate change.
But ice isn’t disappearing in the Antarctic.

Where’s the water coming from?

Last edited:
But ice isn’t disappearing in the Antarctic.

You're asking me? I'm listening to climate scientists. If I asked them how and told you what they said, would you believe it? Now I have to go research how? Fuck you. Why don't you go find why and tell me?

For a know it all you sure ask a lot of questions. Perhaps you need to do a little more research. If they say it's happening, go look to on the internet and ask those questions. Ever hear of google? It's amazing. You can literally type that question in and find out how you fucking idiot! LOL.

Just remember, the only scientist you showed us that sort of agrees with you yesterday, doesn't. She knows man made climate change is affecting the weather. She can't be taken seriously making the arguments you make.

Just take our word for it. The world is round.

You're asking me? I'm listening to climate scientists. If I asked them how and told you what they said, would you believe it? Now I have to go research how? Fuck you. Why don't you go find why and tell me?
So am I. I posted the story of how Antarctic is still growing ice. There are tens to a hundred stories saying that. So where is the sea rise in houston from?

For a know it all you sure ask a lot of questions. Perhaps you need to do a little more research. If they say it's happening, go look to on the internet and ask those questions. Ever hear of google? It's amazing. You can literally type that question in and find out how you fucking idiot! LOL.

Just remember, the only scientist you showed us that sort of agrees with you yesterday, doesn't. She knows man made climate change is affecting the weather. She can't be taken seriously making the arguments you make.

I posted a link to 30,000 scientists who agree with me. You do the same from your side.

here's a link to the 30,000 names again. How many times will you ask me for the same information? This is now around ten times.

Here's 30,000 of them!!! As I stated, you wouldn't want to give them any press because then your 'all' statement is dead like it actually is.

What's True
A petition that has been in circulation since 1998 claims to bear the name of more than 30,000 signatures from scientists who reject the concept of anthropogenic global warming.

So am I. I posted the story of how Antarctic is still growing ice. There are tens to a hundred stories saying that. So where is the sea rise in houston from?

I found this site that explains your confusion. Hint. It doesn't mean what you think it means.

However, aside from the fact that many people confuse land ice, sea ice and ice shelves, it’s important to note that there are huge differences between the Arctic and the Antarctic. The Arctic is an ocean surrounded by land. The Antarctic is land, covered by ice, surrounded by ocean. Sea ice in the Arctic is generally thick, multi-year sea ice that survives several seasons, whereas the sea ice in Antarctica largely melts away each summer. Antarctic sea ice is mostly thin (~0.6 m thick [2]), single-year sea ice. It’s also warmer, more saline and more mobile than Arctic sea ice [3].

Antarctica is a unique environment, and the complex interactions between ice, ocean and atmosphere have led to a unique set of circumstances that have resulted in sea ice growth. It may be explained by many factors, or most probably by a combination of several. Climate change is a complex process governed by multiple feedbacks between different parts of the system; complex interactions between the melting land ice and ice shelves fringing the continent and changes in wind stress are all implicated in controlling Antarctic sea ice extent. Further, more work is required to ascertain the reliability of observations of sea ice increase given the recent discovery of an error in the algorithm used to quantify and map sea ice over the last few decades.

I found this site that explains your confusion. Hint. It doesn't mean what you think it means.
You didn't tell me what you thought my confusion was? Why?

I'm not confused at all. Sea ice doesn't count toward rising sea levels. Facts it appears you don't know. Let me know when land ice falls into the sea. Oh wait, Greenland produces land ice and it does fall into the sea. Always has since its ice was formed. It's called calving, and it isn't due to climate change or global warming at all. That's your confusion.

I also can make somewhat of a prediction that the land ice in Antarctica will be there for at least another thousand years. Now I know and you know I won't be around for that timeline, but thought I'd say stupid shit like demofks who predict out passed 100 years. So fking stupid. Hey friend, anytime you wish to discuss seriously get back to me.

Are you saying that the reason this year is the first year three Category 4 hurricanes have hit the United States in the same year is because more people live on the coast?

No, I am saying the amount of damage is.

And, not one of those storms, hell, all THREE of them combined, don't hold a candle to the storms of 1862.

Are you saying that the reason this year is the first year three Category 4 hurricanes have hit the United States in the same year is because more people live on the coast?
how far back do the records go for you to make such a statement? Then tell me how long the land mass has been around.

No, I am saying the amount of damage is.

And, not one of those storms, hell, all THREE of them combined, don't hold a candle to the storms of 1862.
Yea because they built a levy or dyke that was supposed to last forever. Because of GW, it probably won't.

You didn't tell me what you thought my confusion was? Why?

I'm not confused at all. Sea ice doesn't count toward rising sea levels. Facts it appears you don't know. Let me know when land ice falls into the sea. Oh wait, Greenland produces land ice and it does fall into the sea. Always has since its ice was formed. It's called calving, and it isn't due to climate change or global warming at all. That's your confusion.

I also can make somewhat of a prediction that the land ice in Antarctica will be there for at least another thousand years. Now I know and you know I won't be around for that timeline, but thought I'd say stupid shit like demofks who predict out passed 100 years. So fking stupid. Hey friend, anytime you wish to discuss seriously get back to me.
Listen stupid. You gave me a link saying 30,000 scientists signed something and you didn't have to be a scientist to sign it. Nuff said. Drop mic. I'm talking to an idiot.

Mark Twain said be careful arguing with an idiot in public. Passerbyers may not be able to tell the difference.

Listen stupid. You gave me a link saying 30,000 scientists signed something and you didn't have to be a scientist to sign it. Nuff said. Drop mic. I'm talking to an idiot.

Mark Twain said be careful arguing with an idiot in public. Passerbyers may not be able to tell the difference.
tell me the difference from those who submit to IPCC. You think those all are scientists? I looked their names up and nope not many at all, to be fair. Thank Crick for that, he presented the challenge back a couple of months ago. Here's another update....

Robinson noted roughly 35 new signatures are added to the petition every day. Signers include more than 40 members of the National Academy of Sciences. Theoretical physicist Freeman Dyson and atmospheric physicist Richard Lindzen of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology are among the prestigious scientists who have signed the petition. Frederick Seitz, the first president of the National Academy of Sciences, signed before his death in early March.

Yea because they built a levy or dyke that was supposed to last forever. Because of GW, it probably won't.

The great storm of 1862 turned the entire Central Valley of California into a lake. Look what the cost would be if that happened today.

It has nothing to do with levy's. It has everything to do with the fact that the storms of today are DWARFED by the power of past storms.

Look up The Great Drowning Of Men, yet another storm that surpasses any storm we have experienced.

Happened way back in the 1600's so the climatologists conveniently ignore it.

tell me the difference from those who submit to IPCC. You think those all are scientists? I looked their names up and nope not many at all, to be fair. Thank Crick for that, he presented the challenge back a couple of months ago. Here's another update....

Robinson noted roughly 35 new signatures are added to the petition every day. Signers include more than 40 members of the National Academy of Sciences. Theoretical physicist Freeman Dyson and atmospheric physicist Richard Lindzen of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology are among the prestigious scientists who have signed the petition. Frederick Seitz, the first president of the National Academy of Sciences, signed before his death in early March.
Seriously, stop. I don't talk to global warming deniers. If you start making the arguments Judith makes and admit you were wrong that global warming is a hoax, maybe I will take you off ignore.

Metaphoric ignore. I'm not really putting you on ignore. I'm just done talking to an obtuse fool.

how far back do the records go for you to make such a statement? Then tell me how long the land mass has been around.
Please don't use scientists information sometimes then reject them other times. You are literally using the scientists who tell you global warming is real data. Cherry picker.

The great storm of 1862 turned the entire Central Valley of California into a lake. Look what the cost would be if that happened today.

It has nothing to do with levy's. It has everything to do with the fact that the storms of today are DWARFED by the power of past storms.

Look up The Great Drowning Of Men, yet another storm that surpasses any storm we have experienced.

Happened way back in the 1600's so the climatologists conveniently ignore it.

Hell, look at Noah's Ark. Much worse than what we are experiencing today.

Forum List

Back