Gorsuch

I thought he was going to be the greatest SC pick in decades. Instead, he legislated from the bench.
What ever happened to constitutionalists?
Good gawd we are so fucked. Cant find the rule of law ANYWHERE.
He defended the rights of americans. Why is that bad for you
Your answer is in the OP. Try reading. Thanks.
The rights of Americans are now expanded. Why are you threatened by this
Expanded? By taking away private property rights? Do you even know what rights are?
Holy shit
Giving gays and lesbians equal rights does not effect my property or yours

Next

Yes it does affect our property. If I don't want someone on my property, then I don't want them there. The Right to own private property was one of the great hallmarks of our Constitution.
So you believe that you have the right to serve only white people or the people who wear their hair the way you prefer.

Wave your Confederate flag proudly moron

I thought he was going to be the greatest SC pick in decades. Instead, he legislated from the bench.
You thought you got a right wing ally and yes man & instead you got a true juridst.

When your appointment is for life, do you want to go down in history as a biased political hack or be mentioned as a great Justice?
The SC doesnt have the power to legislate from the bench.
Your whole post is horseshit.
How did they legislate from the bench? Did you read Gorsuchs summary regarding the ruling? He claims they simply followed the rule of law, as written on sexual discrimination....

Basically....

If a woman can marry a man... And not be fired for it, then a man can marry a man, and can not be fired for it.

According to the sexual discrimination protection, under the existing law.

It may not be what those law creators a half century ago meant to cover, but the wording of the law, as written, gives the SC ruling, legs.... which is not legislating from the bench, but following word for word, what is written in the law itself.

Sex is not sexuality, nor is it what gender you think you are. If Congress wanted to add those, like some States did, I would be fine with it.
If the female sex can marry a man, the male sex can marry a man.......

Where is sexuality in that???

it's an end run, jiggery pokery.

Same as Obergfell.
Never saw Gorsuch as that type....

Type doesn't matter, the end results do.

Unless this is part of some grand master scheme, he got hornswoggled by Roberts and the lefty justices.

You thought you got a right wing ally and yes man & instead you got a true juridst.

When your appointment is for life, do you want to go down in history as a biased political hack or be mentioned as a great Justice?

That is factually false.

It is bizarre how upset some fucktards get when someone is given the same rights and privileges they enjoy.

No, what's bizarre is that some fucktards believe that ANYONE should have a right to force a business to employee them/serve them, rather than the business enjoying the right to pick and choose their own employees and customers. That's what is bizarre.

I no more believe a black transgender should have to serve a white Christian than I believe a white Christian should have to serve a black transgender.

See how that works?
The ruling was about not being able to fire someone for being gay or transgender. Just like you can't fire someone for being female or white or black.

See how that works?

Same rights.
Yes. That is the intent on its face. And, we should give everyone equal rights.

But, look what transgender has done to female sports.

This decision is a BIG TIME poison pill for the entire law.

Ha!

Look what equality for blacks has done to ALL sports! :lol:

You are, or you are not, aware that is not supposed to be the SCOTUS role?
GORSUCH.. has no power here, as 8 other judges all voted as well

Next

The arguments made by homophobes today are the exact same arguments made by racists to keep blacks down. They even use the Holy Bible to justify their hatred, just like the racist did and still do.

Same old bullshit, different decade.

Expanded? By taking away private property rights? Do you even know what rights are?
Holy shit

Next

Yes it does affect our property. If I don't want someone on my property, then I don't want them there. The Right to own private property was one of the great hallmarks of our Constitution.
So you believe that you have the right to serve only white people or the people who wear their hair the way you prefer.

what a childish statement.

Yes if a black man owns a bbq joint and he only wants to serve blacks, that should be his right, its HIS bbq joint.

The arguments made by homophobes today are the exact same arguments made by racists to keep blacks down. They even use the Holy Bible to justify their hatred, just like the racist did and still do.

Is that what it is?

Hilariously groups like BLM have been demanding segregation for years now. I'm sure you can link me to some posts of yours condemning them.

Holy shit

Next

Yes if a black man owns a bbq joint and he only wants to serve blacks, that should be his right, its HIS bbq joint.
Not under American law doofus. That is like saying that Prince could deny people to his concerts based on the color of their skin. Your brain needs cleaning

Holy shit

Next

Not under American law doofus. That is like saying that Prince could deny people to his concerts based on the color of their skin. Your brain needs cleaning

You are stupid. I'm saying that (if he were alive) Prince should be able to hold a black's only concert

Slavery was legal in this country at one time too, so the argument of "well that's the law so that makes it right" is stupid.

The trade off of that ruling versus once again exposing the left for what they really are was worth it

The left bleats about every conservative Justice nomination "they are partisans" but both of Trump's picks have went off the reservation so to speak on occasion when they felt the law demanded it, could that be said of ANY of the liberals on the bench? No. They are partisan twats who will always vote exactly as expectd.

As for this ruling. Who cares, you're pretty dumb if you can't figure out how to fire a faggot without them realizing you fired them cuz they are a faggot. Same with baking a cake for a faggot. If you can't figure out how to get out of that without being sued, you're stupid.

"The trade off of that ruling versus once again exposing the left for what they really are was worth it" -

There would only be a trade off if exposing them had any value.
It has no value.
Everyone knows what the left does, knows that they have no shame in doing so and that they will not stop.

No value realized in this.

Holy shit

Next

You are stupid. I'm saying that (if he were alive) Prince should be able to hold a black's only concert

Slavery was legal in this country at one time too, so the argument of "well that's the law so that makes it right" is stupid.
When you die after living an ignorant life you will be buried with that ignorance. Tell us about your pointy white hat collection

Holy shit

Next

When you die after living an ignorant life you will be buried with that ignorance. Tell us about your pointy white hat collection

It's just weird that simpletons seem to believe everyone that thinks even a little differently than them is a Klan member.
I am sure that it goes to an inability to adequately explain their position, but still.

Holy shit

Next

Sorry to learn that you are too ignorant to take part in an intellectual discussion about my rights as a business owner versus someone else's rights as an employee or customer.

Be careful licking windows.

So it is your opinion that a pedophile has a right to be a pedophile?

No, he corrupted and perverted the law to further the agenda of special interests.

Behavior is NOT an inherent part of people.

What "special interests"? Since when is having a particular sexual orientation a "special interest"? Just how does this concern you, anyway? Really, don't you have a happy life and anything you want? You don't have to spend your time hating people whom you do not even know, or trying to give them undeserved problems, or try to exclude them from society. You have what you need. If you don't, why are you blaming LGBTs for it?

Hilariously groups like BLM have been demanding segregation for years now. I'm sure you can link me to some posts of yours condemning them.
False premise. Try again.

Gorsuch framed the question before the court as a straightforward one: “Today,” he wrote, “we must decide whether an employer can fire someone simply for being homosexual or transgender.” The answer to that question, he continued, “is clear.” When an employer fires an employee “for being homosexual or transgender,” that employer “fires that person for traits or actions it would not have questioned in members of a different sex. Sex plays a necessary and undisguisable role in the decision, exactly what Title VII forbids.”

Forum List

Back