Gosh, It Appears A Good Guy With A Gun -

It's the job of the secret service's job to do just that .
If the headline read a senior citizen stops potential attack on white house .
It would be interesting.

It's not the White House, but here's an example of a responsible citizen carrying who saved lives:

Lyman man arrested after firing shots outside club; 3 people hurt

It would be interesting.

It's not the White House, but here's an example of a responsible citizen carrying who saved lives:

in south Carolina shooting at black people is a sport ,,,
thanks for playing,
the op is talking about the secret service doing it's job, it is not talking about Billy bob playing cop.

Last edited:
What it shows is that to stop a killer with a gun, the best method to do that is having a gun yourself....now if the government wants to provide every citizen the same level of protection as the President has...then we could talk about not needing to carry a weapon ourselves...till then.......back off gun grabber....

It would be interesting.

thanks for playing,
the op is talking about the secret service doing it's job, it is not talking about Billy bob playing cop.

Did you read the article? The black guy shot 3-4 people BEFORE the other guy shot him.

So you're telling me that the guy wasn't justified in shooting somebody who was actively shooting random people on a street, just because he was black?

What it shows is that to stop a killer with a gun, the best method to do that is having a gun yourself....now if the government wants to provide every citizen the same level of protection as the President has...then we could talk about not needing to carry a weapon ourselves...till then.......back off gun grabber....
false ! it shows trained agent of the law doing there job.
not joe and his buddy's patrolling the neighborhood for imagined terrorist...
I never back off from the facts,

It would be interesting.

thanks for playing,

Did you read the article? The black guy shot 3-4 people BEFORE the other guy shot him.

So you're telling me that the guy wasn't justified in shooting somebody who was actively shooting random people on a street, just because he was black?

Don't get upset....he is a lefty...their brains do not register the truth, facts or reality the same way normal people brains do.........

Yes....trained Secret Service agents did their job....tell me....do you have around the clock Secret Service protection? If not...who will protect you when the bad guys come for you?

That is why we support normal, law abiding people carrying guns for self defense......

It would be interesting.

thanks for playing,

nope, you're saying I said that.

It would be interesting.

thanks for playing,

Don't get upset....he is a lefty...their brains do not register the truth, facts or reality the same way normal people brains do.........
again wishful thinking,

It would be interesting.

If you don't back off from facts, then you must support concealed and open carry laws, you must be against universal background checks, and against any assault weapon ban....

Right?

If you never back away from facts...right?

It would be interesting.

thanks for playing,

I was asking you if that's what you mean...that's the whole purpose of a question mark. Duh.

So why did you bring up the shooter's race if it's not relevant?

More importantly answer these 2 SIMPLE questions:

1) Was the guy justified in shooting the shooter?

2) Did a person LEGALLY carrying a firearm potentially save the lives of others from a criminal?

Yes....trained Secret Service agents did their job....tell me....do you have around the clock Secret Service protection? If not...who will protect you when the bad guys come for you?

That is why we support normal, law abiding people carrying guns for self defense......
if that's true than the op should have posted a story where "law abiding citizens" made the capture.
the post, as it is makes false promises of success.

It would be interesting.

If you don't back off from facts, then you must support concealed and open carry laws, you must be against universal background checks, and against any assault weapon ban....

Right?

If you never back away from facts...right?
false ! those are whishes not facts.
all of them are absolute necessity.
the are necessary because of asshats like you .

It would be interesting.

thanks for playing,

I was asking you if that's what you mean...that's the whole purpose of a question mark. Duh.

2) Did a person LEGALLY carrying a firearm potentially save the lives of others from a criminal?
I did not bring up race as it was obvious from the photo he was black .
fail
2. your question was not an honest one by assuming I was making a value judgment any answer I mignt have given ,that did not agree with your preconceived idea would be taken as false.
1, shooting a bad guy needs no justification
2, the answer is obvious .

thanks for playing,

fail
2. your question was not an honest one by assuming I was making a value judgment any answer I mignt have given ,that did not agree with your preconceived idea would be taken as false.

You brought up race in this thread-nobody else did.

I'm just curious as to why, since the shooting appears not to be motivated by race whatsoever?

In fact we don't even know the race of the guy who shoot him, because it's never mentioned (he very well could be black).

Also the article doesn't mention that he's black (they mention he shot people and posted a picture of him-and he's obviously black), but they don't go even mention his race at all.

thanks for playing,

fail

I'm just curious as to why, since the shooting appears not to be motivated by race whatsoever?

In fact we don't even know the race of the guy who shoot him, because it's never mentioned (he very well could be black).

Also the article doesn't mention that he's black (they mention he shot people and posted a picture of him-and he's obviously black), but they don't go even mention his race at all.
could you make any less sense?

fail

could you make any less sense?

My post was grammatically correct and coherent, if you would like for me to start correcting your posts for grammar and comprehension-I will be more than glad to (after all I do it for a living).

1) Why did you mention/bring up race in this thread? What was the purpose?

2) The article does NOT mention the shooter's race whatsoever

3) The article does NOT mention the other person's race whatsoever (therefore we don't know what race he is)

4) The article does show a picture of the person, who is obviously black

Forum List

Back