Gosnell... Abortion Atrocities

[

Naw, you promote it. When you lie to make it appear benign, when you put false numbers and information out there as if it is fact, when you claim that abortion makes women happy...that is promoting abortion. When you claim it accomplishes things it doesn't, when you dismiss the facts by lying about what we do know...that is promoting it.

I think your reading comprehension skills are poor if you think "relieved" means "happy".

Fact is, women have abortion of their own choice. Sorry, that's just the way it is.

If you want to talk about people who are lying to you, talk to the leaders of your own party who keep getting you worked up about it, and then do nothing about the subject.

What a liar you are.

[

Naw, you promote it. When you lie to make it appear benign, when you put false numbers and information out there as if it is fact, when you claim that abortion makes women happy...that is promoting abortion. When you claim it accomplishes things it doesn't, when you dismiss the facts by lying about what we do know...that is promoting it.

I think your reading comprehension skills are poor if you think "relieved" means "happy".

Fact is, women have abortion of their own choice. Sorry, that's just the way it is.

If you want to talk about people who are lying to you, talk to the leaders of your own party who keep getting you worked up about it, and then do nothing about the subject.

What a liar you are.

Yawn... all you have is name calling....

carrie_large.jpg

You ignore facts, period. You're continually spouting blatant lies.

You guys don't present facts, you present opinions. Usually based on religious superstition instead of solid science.

The point is, none of the sensible reporting has accused Gosnell of strapping down a woman and performing an abortion on her, and he isn't charged with doing that.

It seems to me that if you guys stuck to what he's actually been indicted for and not all the things you've claimed he did, you'd have a very thin case.

Lol..see, that's a lie right there.

Face it joe, you're all done. You don't have any credit or friends here; you've exposed yourself as a lying, misogynistic, baby hating cretin. Well done.:cuckoo:

snl-church-lady.jpg

How long have you been crying gun control?

Or about the "RICH" not paying their "FAIR" share? (As clearly demonstrated by the Cheapskate-in-Chief).

Sorry, when we are running trillion dollar deficits, that's an issue for actual discussion.

What's the discussion you want to have about Gosnell?

What he did was illegal under PA law. He did it anyway, and the only reason he got caught was because they stumbled across his abortion operation while looking for drugs.

So if your argument here is, "We need to make abortion illegal so this sort of thing doesn't happen", it was already illegal, and it happened anyway.

Abortion is illegal? When did this happen?

Is this a true story? because frankly, I didn't see that in any of the coverage from legit sources.

Must be a consiracy.

I already posted the article in this thread. Followed by direct quotes taken from it. If you can't be bothered to read them...I sure as hell aint going to keep posting them for you. Quite dishonest aren't you? Big shock. :eusa_liar:

Well, I usually ignore your and Koshies links because they are from religious whackjob cites.

Please post where I quoted from a "religious whackjob site". I'll wait. :eusa_whistle:

I already posted the article in this thread. Followed by direct quotes taken from it. If you can't be bothered to read them...I sure as hell aint going to keep posting them for you. Quite dishonest aren't you? Big shock. :eusa_liar:

Well, I usually ignore your and Koshies links because they are from religious whackjob cites.

Please post where I quoted from a "religious whackjob site". I'll wait. :eusa_whistle:

Why? I'm not going back to look at them. I refuse to even give my computer access to that holy roller bullshit.

Or about the "RICH" not paying their "FAIR" share? (As clearly demonstrated by the Cheapskate-in-Chief).

Sorry, when we are running trillion dollar deficits, that's an issue for actual discussion.

What's the discussion you want to have about Gosnell?

What he did was illegal under PA law. He did it anyway, and the only reason he got caught was because they stumbled across his abortion operation while looking for drugs.

So if your argument here is, "We need to make abortion illegal so this sort of thing doesn't happen", it was already illegal, and it happened anyway.

Abortion is illegal? When did this happen?

Performing abortions after the 24th week is illegal. He did it anyway.

And frankly, given that there have beenZERO prosecutions under BAIPA, that's another meaningless law.

I've noticed you are very intense on this abortion issue JoeB, I was just wondering if a child of yours was ever aborted?

I've noticed you are very intense on this abortion issue JoeB, I was just wondering if a child of yours was ever aborted?

For, the record. No.

Never had a situation where I got a woman pregnant, mostly because when I was younger, I (and my partners) always took the appropriate precautions.

Also, until about six years ago, I'd have been right with you anti-choice fanatics, to my shame.

I wouldn't have said the mean-sprited things a lot of you say, but I'd have probably agreed with some of your arguments.

Then my Romney loving boss showed me the true meaning of Christmas. The social issues are bullshit to keep you voting against your own interests.

Abortion is a "rube" issue. The GOP has no intent of EVER changing it. Republicans were the majority on Roe, and Republicans have upheld it ever since.

The purpose of the "Pro-Life" movement is not to end abortion. It's just to keep stupid people like Alie and Illogical voting for Republicans while they go off and sign free trade treaties and bust unions and otherwise dismantle the middle class.

I do kind of hope someday the GOP will get back on the side of working folks. Maybe they will even find solutions to abortions that don't involve calling women vile names.

But I'm not holding my breathe.

Why? I'm not going back to look at them. I refuse to even give my computer access to that holy roller bullshit.

What a chickenshit...and fraud you are. LOL :cuckoo:

Again, when it has the "Religious Nutbag" label on it, you don't need to open the package.

The problem being, you don't even think you stuff stinks of religous nutbag.

Like most pro-abortion weirdoes, he doesn't even have a passing acquaintance with honesty. He spouts blatant lies, day in and day out...I used to think he was an PP employee but now I just think he's a pervert who for whatever reason gets his jollies lying about how wonderful abortion is. I think mostly it's personal for him. For most habitual liars, it is.

For, the record. No.

Never had a situation where I got a woman pregnant, mostly because when I was younger, I (and my partners) always took the appropriate precautions.

Also, until about six years ago, I'd have been right with you anti-choice fanatics, to my shame.

I wouldn't have said the mean-sprited things a lot of you say, but I'd have probably agreed with some of your arguments.

Then my Romney loving boss showed me the true meaning of Christmas. The social issues are bullshit to keep you voting against your own interests.

Abortion is a "rube" issue. The GOP has no intent of EVER changing it. Republicans were the majority on Roe, and Republicans have upheld it ever since.

The purpose of the "Pro-Life" movement is not to end abortion. It's just to keep stupid people like Alie and Illogical voting for Republicans while they go off and sign free trade treaties and bust unions and otherwise dismantle the middle class.

I do kind of hope someday the GOP will get back on the side of working folks. Maybe they will even find solutions to abortions that don't involve calling women vile names.

But I'm not holding my breathe.

Well, if your own interests are high unemployment, the forgotten people who would like to work but are faced with a Obama/Democrat economy, rising debt, more government intrusion into your rights...etc..etc..etc then reject the conservative Republican approach and embrace the 1/2 assed excuses essentially directed at the Democrats and rhino flavored Republicans..

Allie's and many others feel from inner depth that what they believe is true and honest. I appreciate conviction personally and feel they are up to your tests.

The zingers from both sides makes for good reading mostly....:popcorn:

What a chickenshit...and fraud you are. LOL :cuckoo:

Again, when it has the "Religious Nutbag" label on it, you don't need to open the package.

The problem being, you don't even think you stuff stinks of religous nutbag.
Christ, ya' friggin' ghoul,.....it's a link from your beloved Huffpo.....Since when did that online liberal rag become "holy Roller,".....ya' lying ass, moron?

Seriously, does your abject liberal dishonesty know no bounds?

[

Well, if your own interests are high unemployment, the forgotten people who would like to work but are faced with a Obama/Democrat economy, rising debt, more government intrusion into your rights...etc..etc..etc then reject the conservative Republican approach and embrace the 1/2 assed excuses essentially directed at the Democrats and rhino flavored Republicans..

Guy, the economy was pretty fucked up when Obama found it. He wasn't going to fix 30 years of Republican destruction of the Middle Class in four years. The last four recessions (2008, 2001, 1990 and 1981) have been Republican creations. And I hate to say this, but I really think the purpose has been to get the Middle Class to accept a little less.

Frankly, I would love to go back to the Clinton days when we had rising wages, full employment and the worst thing you had to worry about was whether the president lied about getting a blow job.

[
Allie's and many others feel from inner depth that what they believe is true and honest. I appreciate conviction personally and feel they are up to your tests...

Bullshit Ally and people like her are about imposing their religious stupidity on others. It's not just that she doesn't want to have an abortion, she doesn't want anyone else to have one, no matter what their circumstances.

Now, there are ways you can reduce abortions in this country.

You can have decent birth control in the schools. (which means you don't bring in Bristol Palin to talk about Abstinance - that's not education, it's a farce!) You can have strong paid medical and family leave. You can have single payer health care.

But those are all things the religous nutters would be against because 1) God said any k ind of enjoying yourself is bad and 2) The wealthy have manipulated them into thinking Jesus was all about tax cuts for rich people.

Forum List

Back