Gosnell... Abortion Atrocities

[

No, it's about the sex trade, about exploiting the poor and the young...and money.

The jury is taking forever because Gosnell is being tried with other people...it's a complicated case, and there are quite a few charges. I'm sure there's one abortion mole in the jury mix, who steadfastly maintains that regardless of the law, killing babies and women is great so long as it keeps women eternally ready for sex.

Probably more than one.

Here's what I think the real problem is. Remember OJ's trial? remember how white folks were absolutely convinced that OJ was guilty and all their jaws dropped when the jury acquitted him?

Probably the same thing here... an inner city jury seeing a prosecutor's office trying to pull a few fast ones.

I'm okay with anything that gets you religioius fuckwads upset.

But the reality is, I wouldn't believe any of the state's witnesses against Gosnell, and frankly, it looks like the Jury doesn't really believe them all that much either. They've been out for 9 days now.

How can that be when the guy is soooooooo guilty?

Joe thinks he is going to shock us by being controversial apparently. When in reality I actually have always known what pro abortion people were really all about. And it ain't the health and well being of the mother either. :eusa_shhh: :cuckoo:

Frankly, you are a dupe, like most religous fuckwads.

Your sort have been voting for Republicans for 30 years now on the hope they will impose your religion on these women.

How's that working out for you?

I'll tell you how it worked out. Since Roe v. Wade, Republicans have appointed 8 of the 12 justices to SCOTUS.

But half of those have voted to uphold Roe (Steven, O'Connor, Souter, Kennedy).

Roe was decided by Republicans (5 of the 7 justices who voted for it were appointed by Nixon or Ike) and upheld by the REpublicans appointed since.

You know what we did get?

We got free trade treaties that made it easy to move jobs to China. We got "Right to Work" laws that made it easy for employers to get rid of those good wages and pension plans and health coverage. We got "At Will EMployment" which made it easy to fire employees if they ran into a problem like getting pregnant.

My last boss was a guy who though Romney was wonderful and couldn't wait for him to be president. You know what he did to gals in the office who got pregnant? He fired them.

That's why I find you Rubes so laughable... you get all upset about this bullshit, and frankly, the people you support probably cause more abortions than we would have had normally.

^^ Is this tangent supposed to mean anything to me? My employer ...who I have supported for 15 years... gives new mom's up to 8 weeks paid maternity leave ( father's too). :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
Joe thinks he is going to shock us by being controversial apparently. When in reality I actually have always known what pro abortion people were really all about. And it ain't the health and well being of the mother either. :eusa_shhh: :cuckoo:

Your sort have been voting for Republicans for 30 years now on the hope they will impose your religion on these women.

I'll tell you how it worked out. Since Roe v. Wade, Republicans have appointed 8 of the 12 justices to SCOTUS.

Roe was decided by Republicans (5 of the 7 justices who voted for it were appointed by Nixon or Ike) and upheld by the REpublicans appointed since.

We got free trade treaties that made it easy to move jobs to China. We got "Right to Work" laws that made it easy for employers to get rid of those good wages and pension plans and health coverage. We got "At Will EMployment" which made it easy to fire employees if they ran into a problem like getting pregnant.

My last boss was a guy who though Romney was wonderful and couldn't wait for him to be president. You know what he did to gals in the office who got pregnant? He fired them.

That's why I find you Rubes so laughable... you get all upset about this bullshit, and frankly, the people you support probably cause more abortions than we would have had normally.

^^ Is this tangent supposed to mean anything to me? My employer ...who I have supported for 15 years... gives new mom's up to 8 weeks paid maternity leave ( father's too). :eusa_shhh:

So...because your employers does, that means his post is invalid? Oh wait....I forgot, we are talking about a dupe, who's mantra is..."if it ain't happenning to me, it ain't happening....and if it is? Fuck 'em...it ain't ME it's happenning to.

So...because your employers does, that means his post is invalid? Oh wait....I forgot, we are talking about a dupe, who's mantra is..."if it ain't happenning to me, it ain't happening....and if it is? Fuck 'em...it ain't ME it's happenning to.

Said in a much more calm way than I ever could have said it.

This is the problem with these fugnuts... they keep trading away their rights, every year, when they are sooooo grateful when the boss does the right thing.

He should be doing this, absolutely NO CHOICE in the matter. That's called "workers with rights", and we used to have that in this country.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHQnrEls0RY&feature=player_embedded#]PJTV: ZoNation: Left-Wing Media Ignore the Gosnell House of Horrors - YouTube[/ame]!

[

No, it's about the sex trade, about exploiting the poor and the young...and money.

The jury is taking forever because Gosnell is being tried with other people...it's a complicated case, and there are quite a few charges. I'm sure there's one abortion mole in the jury mix, who steadfastly maintains that regardless of the law, killing babies and women is great so long as it keeps women eternally ready for sex.

Probably more than one.

Here's what I think the real problem is. Remember OJ's trial? remember how white folks were absolutely convinced that OJ was guilty and all their jaws dropped when the jury acquitted him?

Probably the same thing here... an inner city jury seeing a prosecutor's office trying to pull a few fast ones.

Ah, he was guilty.

[

Probably more than one.

Ah, he was guilty.

Is the jury in? Last I heard they were in deliberations.

No, his post was irrelevant. Because not one single thing he was ranting about and assigning to me was accurate. Just like yours right here ^^,:cuckoo:

well it's america, change jobs...lots of people do it....or start your OWN business.....you dont need to go commie to do that!

No, his post was irrelevant. Because not one single thing he was ranting about and assigning to me was accurate. Just like yours right here ^^,:cuckoo:

The Conservatard Mantra- "I got mine, fuck you! (Just don't have an abortion!)"

well it's america, change jobs...lots of people do it....or start your OWN business.....you dont need to go commie to do that!

So do you suggest to rape victims that they just need to buy a strap-on dildo and do it to other people?

Because I'm kind of not getting your logic here. Your response to employers bad behavior is to engage in bad behavior of your own instead of ceasing and desisting the bad behavior.

My point, here, however, is that you conservatards- most you here are NOT the boss and NOT rich- keep voting away your middle class lifestyle, because the GOP keeps promising you one of these days, they are going to impose your morality on the rest of the country.

This country worked better when it had strong workers' rights and we looked out for our own instead of putting our needs ahead of that of multi-national corporations.

What a loon you are. Seriously, what a messed up weirdo.

I know. You just can't deal with being a dupe.

You keep voting away your middle class lifestyle, wondering why they haven't outlawed abortions yet like God tells you they should, and then wonder why the neighbor kids are going off getting abortions.

Staying this dense must be a full time job.

You keep voting away your middle class lifestyle, wondering why they haven't outlawed abortions yet like God tells you they should, and then wonder why the neighbor kids are going off getting abortions.

No worse then trivializing life then wondering why kids school up schools.

No worse then trivializing life then wondering why kids school up schools.

How do you "school up schools" anyway?

Well, I take a week to deal with the aftermath (mess) of a large brush fire in our area last week, come back, and see that the ghouls (pro-abortion types) are still up here trying to justify their ghoulishness,....in that, they believe innocent human life should be extinguished out of pure convenience.

And, it comes as no surprise that the lead, frothing at the mouth ghoulish freak, JoeB, is still trying to justify his own sickness, using nothing more than basic strawman talking points, that all sick fuckin' ghouls try to use to justify their sick and twisted beliefs, while being joined by other ghoulish fuckin' freaks.

What a bunch of fuckin' losers.

I offered 12 weeks paid, but only after I could afford to do so, after being in a position where it wouldn't threaten my restaurants bottom line, or the jobs of my employees.

Ya' see, idiots like Joe, who obviously got canned because he couldn't hack the job (hence, his boss was supposedly evil), are too fuckin' stupid to understand that many small business owners absolutely CANNOT afford to pay an absentee employee, all while having to pay a replacement employee to do the absentee employees job.

In the twisted, ghoulish minds of dupes like Joe, they have no clue as to how to run a business, and would no doubt run that business into the ground, thereby causing the loss of jobs that said business provides.

It's also stupid fuckin hacks like Joe, who are too damn ignorant to see that most small business owners can't afford to abide by Obama's bullshit healthcare mandate, and are are already stating that they will elect to pay the fine, as opposed to putting their businesses at financial risk, by paying for a program that they cannot afford, thereby causing the loss of healthcare benefits to employees across the board.

Bottom line, ALWAYS take anything these ghoulish dupes say with a grain of salt, because they are ignorant as all get out, PERIOD!

Last edited:
[I offered 12 weeks paid, but only after I could afford to do so, after being in a position where it wouldn't threaten my restaurants bottom line, or the jobs of my employees.

Ohhh, a guy who owns a restruant... the lowest of the low.

Ya' see, idiots like Joe, who obviously got canned because he couldn't hack the job (hence, his boss was supposedly evil), are too fuckin' stupid to understand that many small business owners absolutely CANNOT afford to pay an absentee employee, all while having to pay a replacement employee to do the absentee employees job.

Then stop bitching when they get abortions because they can't afford to have babies.

This is kind of the dilema you guys create. If you destroy the middle class, they are going to stop having babies.... they just won't stop having sex.

Oh, for the record, working in a feild a lot more technically complicated than not pissing in someone's cobb salad, I got six years of glowing reviews, until I ran up a bunch of medical bills and was illegally fired by my employer, after he paid me $10,000 in "Please don't sue us money".

My Lawyer thought I settled low.

In the twisted, ghoulish minds of dupes like Joe, they have no clue as to how to run a business, and would no doubt run that business into the ground, thereby causing the loss of jobs that said business provides.

You clowns on the right lost any ability to discuss your business Genius after 2008... Sorry, you just did.

It's also stupid fuckin hacks like Joe, who are too damn ignorant to see that most small business owners can't afford to abide by Obama's bullshit healthcare mandate, and are are already stating that they will elect to pay the fine, as opposed to putting their businesses at financial risk, by paying for a program that they cannot afford, thereby causing the loss of healthcare benefits to employees across the board.

Bottom line, ALWAYS take anything these ghoulish dupes say with a grain of salt, because they are ignorant as all get out, PERIOD!

Guy, it's like this.

I hope you go out of business. I hope you lose your shirts. I hope you fucking crash and burn, every fucking trump wannabe who pushes around three wage slaves in a resturant and thinks he's important.

Because, frankly, if we went to a single payer, government run program like every other sensible country has, we wouldn't have an issue here. YOu guys are the ones insisting on maintaining employer-based health coverage.

Forum List

Back