Gosnell... Abortion Atrocities

Why, did he perform those abortions?

We'd have less abortions if we didn't have religous assholes telling folks that the pill is just as bad and wrong as abortion is.

I knew gals who felt that they sinned every time they took a pill, but an abortion was only one sin. Got to cut down on those "Hail Marys".

Sarcasm aside, there are ways to reduce the number of abortions had. Birth control- sex education, strong family and medical leave and having a strong middle class.

All things that the Plutocrats and their theocratic allies are against.

Religious derps messing everything up, now its Plutocrats . It sounds almost as bad as the Alex Jones ass holes.

Oh, no, it was always the plutocrats... the Religious Derpa-derps are just the ones going along with.

"Man, I'm really mad about abortion. And Gay marriages! Hey, why is my job being shipped to China!"

They never make the connection.
I can't either. Is abortion causing jobs to be shipped to China?

When did this start?

Religious derps messing everything up, now its Plutocrats . It sounds almost as bad as the Alex Jones ass holes.

Oh, no, it was always the plutocrats... the Religious Derpa-derps are just the ones going along with.

"Man, I'm really mad about abortion. And Gay marriages! Hey, why is my job being shipped to China!"

They never make the connection.
I can't either. Is abortion causing jobs to be shipped to China?

When did this start?

I rest my case. Okay, here, let's try this again.

Goldwater ran on "Plutocracy forever" straight up. You peasents were going to work for the rich without the government helping you and you'd better learn to like it!

He lost 44 states, and the only states he won were mad at LBJ because he signed the Civil Rights act.

Republicans after that had the good sense to go back to siding with working people over the rich. Nixon started OSHA and EPA and looked out for and cultivated the working man's vote.

Well, along came Reagan, and he figured, he was going to try to sell Plutocracy again. But he was going to wrap the bitter pill in a nice religious bacon strip to get you Derpa-Derps to swallow it.

Man, he hated abortion. And he hated gays. (except his gay buddies in Hollywood who all started dropping off from AIDS, which he wouldn't talk about.) And he hated that immorallity and the ACLU saying church and state should be separate.

And you Derpa-Derps all voted for him. And Bush. And Bush's retarded son. (And I did, too, but now I know better.)

But guess what. Abortion is still legal. Gay marriage is going to be legal really soon. Prayer in School is still illegal and they ain't teaching about talking snakes in the schools.

But you know what you did get?

You got free trade treaties that made it easier for big corporations to move your job to China.

You got "right to work" laws that made it easier for employers to revoke the wages unions fought for.

You got "at will employment", that made it easier for employers to fire you and hire some hungry waif who'd work for less.

A hungry waif who will probably go out and have an abortion because he can't afford a kid.

All of it, scum.

Sorry, I can't speak to you without identifying you as what you are.

What about every other employee in the horror house? Do they get to say they were just following orders?

They've pleaded guilty to various charges.

Teen intern at 'house of horrors' abortion clinic tells how she heard aborted fetus 'screeching'

Dr Kermit Gosnell, 72, is on trial for 'murdering seven babies and a woman, 41' at an abortion clinic in Philadelphia

Former worker Ashley Baldwin said she saw at least five aborted babies moving, breathing, and in one case, 'screeching'

Baldwin was just 15 years old when she began working at the clinic

Eight clinic employees have pleaded guilty to various charges in the case

Dr Kermit Gosnell trial: Teen intern at 'house of horrors' abortion clinic tells how she heard aborted fetus 'screeching' | Mail Online

I am sorry, but I don't trust the word of any person who worked for that madman. She is just as guilty as he is.

You do realize that they wouldn't be trying the guy if they didn't have physical evidence to back up the testimonies of his employees, right?

joe would.

But he thinks that refusing to call it a baby means it's not really murder. He was maintaining until he just couldn't anymore that there were no babies killed by Gosnell....that women who go to an abortion clinic are "owed" a dead fetus.

Teen intern at 'house of horrors' abortion clinic tells how she heard aborted fetus 'screeching'

Dr Kermit Gosnell, 72, is on trial for 'murdering seven babies and a woman, 41' at an abortion clinic in Philadelphia

Former worker Ashley Baldwin said she saw at least five aborted babies moving, breathing, and in one case, 'screeching'

Dr Kermit Gosnell trial: Teen intern at 'house of horrors' abortion clinic tells how she heard aborted fetus 'screeching' | Mail Online

I am sorry, but I don't trust the word of any person who worked for that madman. She is just as guilty as he is.

You do realize that they wouldn't be trying the guy if they didn't have physical evidence to back up the testimonies of his employees, right?

Was an autopsy performed on a dead baby alleged to have been alive at birth to prove that it was indeed alive? Because eyewitness testimony isn't enough - although I do agree with the point made about snipping the spines if they were dead.

I believe Gosnell is a sick human being, but his employees shouldn't be trusted, either.

All of it, scum.

Sorry, I can't speak to you without identifying you as what you are.

In short, when confronted with unpleasent realities, like you've been scammed by the wealthy, all you can do is scream obscentities, because that's what Jesus would have done.

Jesus was all about tax cuts for rich people. It's right there in the bible.

Last edited:

The only reason why they are trying this guy is that an adult woman died under his care.

This fetal murder bullshit is bootstrapping.

joe would.

But he thinks that refusing to call it a baby means it's not really murder. He was maintaining until he just couldn't anymore that there were no babies killed by Gosnell....that women who go to an abortion clinic are "owed" a dead fetus.

I still maintain that, dumbass.

These women went in to abort fetuses.

Fetuses were aborted.

Not a one of them reported otherwise.

If he wasn't dealing drugs, no one would ever know what went on there.

Oh, we are in the ninth day of the Jury being out. I smell a hung jury.

joe would.

I still maintain that, dumbass.

These women went in to abort fetuses.

Fetuses were aborted.

Not a one of them reported otherwise.

If he wasn't dealing drugs, no one would ever know what went on there.

Oh, we are in the ninth day of the Jury being out. I smell a hung jury.

Wrong. At least one of them reported that she changed her mind and was strapped down and forced to have an abortion. Later she asked authorities if he had done the same atrocities to her "baby"....since she was so drugged up she didn't know.

[

Wrong. At least one of them reported that she changed her mind and was strapped down and forced to have an abortion. Later she asked authorities if he had done the same atrocities to her "baby"....since she was so drugged up she didn't know.

I know you keep saying that, but I don't buy it.

Why didn't she go to the police after that?

Again, the ONLY reason Gosnell got caught was he was dealing drugs.

[

I know you keep saying that, but I don't buy it.

Why didn't she go to the police after that?

Again, the ONLY reason Gosnell got caught was he was dealing drugs.

No..." I " don't just keep saying that. It was reported by the mother herself... to authorities. You can deny it all you want. Doesn't change the facts.:cuckoo:

Yeah, well facts are kind of scarce in this debate.. all you guys do is emote.

Oh, the Jury is reviewing the testimony of one of Gosnell assistant who terminated two of the fetuses he is charged with "killing". He wasn't even in the office at the time.

This woman has a grade school education, and a history of mental problems, but she's totally a credible witness for the anti-choice nutters... so what if she's changed her story a bunch of times.

Jurors In Gosnell Trial Review Testimony Of Former Clinic Worker « CBS Philly

Williams, untrained, with a grade school education and serious mental health issues, testified she cut the neck of a baby born spontaneously while the doctor was not at the clinic. She says the baby moved and then she cut the neck. She says that’s what the doctor told her to do, it was standard procedure.

She also pleaded guilty to the murder of a woman who died at the clinic. Williams administered multiple doses of medications to the woman who authorities say died from a medication overdose.

This is your idea of a "credible" witness?

You're nuts. Completely unhinged...and your logic sucks.

No, my logic is irrefutable.... and obviously much to scary for you.

So without screaming and name-calling, please point out anything I got wrong.

Thanks.

I already did. But you moved on knowing that fact, choosing to maintain that your logic is "irrefutable." You completely ignored the grand jury report I posted last week. A 200 plus page report that blew you completely out of the water. You're backtracking.

So, back up your logic with facts. Or shut the fuck up Joe.

Thanks.

You're nuts. Completely unhinged...and your logic sucks.

Thanks.

I already did. But you moved on knowing that fact, choosing to maintain that your logic is "irrefutable." You completely ignored the grand jury report I posted last week. A 200 plus page report that blew you completely out of the water. You're backtracking.

Thanks.

Guy, that wasn't even the topic being discussed. I was talking in the LARGER sense that Republicans have used this issue they've done NOTHING about in 40 years to keep stupid, angry people voting aginst their own economic interests.

Do try to keep up with the conversation, not what was said in a bullshit grand jury session....

Yeah, well facts are kind of scarce in this debate.. all you guys do is emote.

Oh, the Jury is reviewing the testimony of one of Gosnell assistant who terminated two of the fetuses he is charged with "killing". He wasn't even in the office at the time.

This woman has a grade school education, and a history of mental problems, but she's totally a credible witness for the anti-choice nutters... so what if she's changed her story a bunch of times.

Jurors In Gosnell Trial Review Testimony Of Former Clinic Worker « CBS Philly

Williams, untrained, with a grade school education and serious mental health issues, testified she cut the neck of a baby born spontaneously while the doctor was not at the clinic. She says the baby moved and then she cut the neck. She says that’s what the doctor told her to do, it was standard procedure.

She also pleaded guilty to the murder of a woman who died at the clinic. Williams administered multiple doses of medications to the woman who authorities say died from a medication overdose.

This is your idea of a "credible" witness?

This is getting more ridiculous by the second. In that very quote, she made a clear admission of guilt to a commission of a murder. She also pleaded guilty in the death of a woman there.

From your link

Thanks.

Thanks.

Guy, that wasn't even the topic being discussed. I was talking in the LARGER sense that Republicans have used this issue they've done NOTHING about in 40 years to keep stupid, angry people voting aginst their own economic interests.

Do try to keep up with the conversation, not what was said in a bullshit grand jury session....

What you fail to understand is that this issue isn't political. You're overtly blinded by the politicization of the issue. Yes, you did ignore the report, and went on accusing Republicans, the religious, and other people of this, that, or the other thing.

Yeah, that's it right there Joe, your political bias convinces you that this report is "bullshit" which also speaks volumes about your "logic". Political bias dominates your logic and damages your reasoning. You are incapable of seeing the larger picture here.

Now, I'm also convinced you're lazy. Your unwillingness to read the report proves exactly that. So full of pride and arrogance you are that you cannot nor will not do anything to contradict that, which means you will never take any strides to discover the truth. You will do everything you can to justify your feelings. I'm sorry, that is lazy, and the fact you refuse to listen to reason here on this thread lends you or your arguments NO credence whatsoever.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back