Gosnell... Abortion Atrocities

It's estimated that 5,000 women used to die a year before Roe because of botched illegal abortions.

Next year free birth control will decimate the number of abortions.

OP- Anyone who thinks anyone supports this monster is nuts...

Estimated by whom? You? Some other leftist asswipe you worship and the rest of us wouldn't piss on if he was on fire? Estimated based on exactly what evidence? How do you explain the fact that that estimation isn't reflected in the death statistics for women of childbearing age during those years? Were all the bodies dumped in unmarked graves in the boonies somewhere?

How do you know free birth control will decimate the number of abortions? Because the advent of easily-available birth control did? How do you account for the fact that it didn't? How do you account for the fact that no matter how much cheaper and more accessible birth control has become, it hasn't had any noticeable affect on the abortion rate?

Yeah, and anyone who thinks "Never, ever, EVER restrict any abortion anywhere for any reason" is promoting abortion is nuts, too, in your book . . . which certainly says something about SOMEONE'S sanity, anyway.

Ho hum. More of the same death cultist drivel.

Yes, fetuses are people. The rest of your garbage is, as always, just weird anti-female, anti-child ranting.

Then again-

Why don't we arrest women for drinking, smoking or having a bad diet when they are pregnant?

Because, by the logic you've just laid out, they are guilty of assault.

You also raise some interesting liability issues.

Had a coworker who gave birth at 29 weeks into the pregnancy. The baby weighed less than 3 lbs.

Should she be able to sue our employer for making her work that late into the pregnancy?

YOu see all the legal issues you open up with the "Fetuses are people, too" bullshit.

There were "legal issues" that came up when slaves were freed, and women were given the vote and the ability to own property in their own right. There are always 'legal issues' when a bad law is disposed of.

So?

Most of them don't reduce rights of real people to benefit hypothetical ones...

that's the point I guess you don't want to get. giving fetuses rights as human beings reduces the rights of the women they are inside of.

But I kind of suspect that's your intent.

Yes, and giving slaves rights reduced the rights of the people who owned them.

See, it isn't a RIGHT to kill or torture other humans. That's what you don't get.

giving fetuses rights as human beings reduces the rights of the women they are inside of.

I am fully aware of the inequities created by the biological realities of human procreation. I truly regret that. If someone can devise a plan that eliminates those inequities, I'm certaily willing to listen. But if the plan is killing an innocent human being ... I'm out.

And just because I don't have a womb, doesn't mean I don't have a say in the matter. By that logic, only teachers are entitled to opinions on education policy.... or only children should have a say in pedophilia laws... and only drunks should have a say about DUI laws ...

It's flawed logic.

Of course it's flawed. When fascist pigs seek to legalize murder, they can only rely on flawed logic....outright lies...because people won't agree to kill innocents unless they believe those innocents deserve to die.

And the baby killers can't convince anyone that babies deserve to die...so they have to try to convince everybody they aren't really human.

This is always the way the butchers of the world have worked.

the beginning of life was redefined to fit the decision to legalize abortion. all of a sudden it now became ok to kill and unborn child.

And they're pushing to allow the killing of the born, as well. Which is how Gosnell got away with it for so long. Abortionists and their supporters are okay with infanticide.

Also, let's get something straight..joe has mentioned "affordable" several times when referencing Gosnell. Gosnell charged around 2500 to butcher women and kill their babies...and he worked day and night doing it. Nobody gave a shit about the women..not Gosnell, not the inspectors, and certainly not the legal clinics that sent women to him.

Then again-

Why don't we arrest women for drinking, smoking or having a bad diet when they are pregnant?

Because, by the logic you've just laid out, they are guilty of assault.

You also raise some interesting liability issues.

Had a coworker who gave birth at 29 weeks into the pregnancy. The baby weighed less than 3 lbs.

Should she be able to sue our employer for making her work that late into the pregnancy?

YOu see all the legal issues you open up with the "Fetuses are people, too" bullshit.

There were "legal issues" that came up when slaves were freed, and women were given the vote and the ability to own property in their own right. There are always 'legal issues' when a bad law is disposed of.

So?

that's the point I guess you don't want to get. giving fetuses rights as human beings reduces the rights of the women they are inside of.

That is the worst logic I have seen used in my life. Giving a choice to a woman of whom that child resides reduces the rights of the child. Its really disconcerting to think we get to play God, deciding who gets to live or die based off of an arbitrary decision that relies on the choice of someone who believes they have been inconvenienced by it..

What if we were like that as adults? If you inconvenience me, I can simply kill you right then and there, no regrets, no murder, no law stopping me from doing it. Do you see how flawed that is?

:eusa_hand:

No, because they agree with it.

All baby killers believe there are "degrees" of humanity....people who are more deserving of life than others. Naturally they believe they are worthy of life, but generally they can rattle off a whole list of people who should be offed at any one time.

Yes, and giving slaves rights reduced the rights of the people who owned them.

See, it isn't a RIGHT to kill or torture other humans. That's what you don't get.

Yeah, but here's the thing.

YOu stupid morons have yet to tell me how you are going to enforce an abortion law.

Fight between a full grown woman with money and a kidney bean sized fetus... we know who wins.

Every time.

That is the worst logic I have seen used in my life. Giving a choice to a woman of whom that child resides reduces the rights of the child. Its really disconcerting to think we get to play God, deciding who gets to live or die based off of an arbitrary decision that relies on the choice of someone who believes they have been inconvenienced by it..

What if we were like that as adults? If you inconvenience me, I can simply kill you right then and there, no regrets, no murder, no law stopping me from doing it. Do you see how flawed that is?

:eusa_hand:

Evolution gave women that choice when we stop being egg-layers.

And that's the difference. If you tried to kill me, I'd try to kill you right back. (Incidently, 11 years in the US Army, that would be interesting.) Fetuses are kind of limited in what they can do.

So what are you going to do, prosecute women who have abortions for murder? Execute them?

Keep in mind, the only country that ever executed women for having abortions was Nazi Germany.

In the US, even before the blessing of Roe v. Wade, they never arrested women for having abortions...

Now, I'm sure being a good little Rube, you don't even think about this... because this isn't really abuot banning abortion. It's getting stupid religious fucks to vote against their own economic interests.

Which probably causes more abortions.

the beginning of life was redefined to fit the decision to legalize abortion. all of a sudden it now became ok to kill and unborn child.

Actually, they've been doing abortion since Jesus lost his sandles...

And the abortion laws used to be about keeping women in their place- barefoot and pregnant.

It only became about the fetuses when women stopped putting up with that shit.

There are two types of baby killing monsters....there are those who know it for what it is, like joe, and who will lie and kill and do whatever it takes to maintain the status quo...because they hate women and children that much.

Then there are the ones who kid themselves that it's a *necessary evil* but refuse to look it in the face; preferring to repeat platitudes about "women's health" and "choice" while steadfastly refusing to actually look at what is happening. They refuse to believe what their own eyes and ears tell them, or to take any action that will effectively protect women and children from the monsters that exploit them and kill them, via the abortion industry. They refuse to acknowledge that there are any ghouls in the industry, or that abortion is, truly, ultimately about maintaining women in perpetual sexual readiness, while absolving men of any responsibility when they take advantage of those women.

Dumbass, the status quo is going to exist no matter what the laws are.

Gosnell was doing abortions when they were illegal. He was doing them when they were legal.

Abortions are going to happen NO MATTER WHAT.

I'm just tired of you fuckwads voting away my middle class lifestyle becasue you can't stand the thought of women enjoying sex without conequences.

There are two types of baby killing monsters....there are those who know it for what it is, like joe, and who will lie and kill and do whatever it takes to maintain the status quo...because they hate women and children that much.

Then there are the ones who kid themselves that it's a *necessary evil* but refuse to look it in the face; preferring to repeat platitudes about "women's health" and "choice" while steadfastly refusing to actually look at what is happening. They refuse to believe what their own eyes and ears tell them, or to take any action that will effectively protect women and children from the monsters that exploit them and kill them, via the abortion industry. They refuse to acknowledge that there are any ghouls in the industry, or that abortion is, truly, ultimately about maintaining women in perpetual sexual readiness, while absolving men of any responsibility when they take advantage of those women.

Dumbass, the status quo is going to exist no matter what the laws are.

Gosnell was doing abortions when they were illegal. He was doing them when they were legal.

Abortions are going to happen NO MATTER WHAT.

I'm just tired of you fuckwads voting away my middle class lifestyle becasue you can't stand the thought of women enjoying sex without conequences.

Indeed! So am I. And so I propose a way to stop abortion and everyone will be happy:

People who would make abortion illegal across the board regardless of circumstance should also step up and be the first to volunteer to stop having sex altogether. That's the only 100% sure way to avoid an unintended pregnancy.

And since they are very much in favor of the government handling our procreation rights, then they should be willing to legitimize their sexual activity as being for procreation purposes only. Recreational sex implies an irresponsible attitude towards when life actually begins, and both men and women must register their intent to engage in sexual activity for the purpose of having a child with their respective counties, much like one registers to vote.

If attending physicians, neighbors, or other associates of either sexually active partners obtain knowledge that they are not registered, then they are obligated to notify the state that said person is engaged in risky behavior that might result in an unwanted pregnancy.

The county would then notify the Sex Police, and two officers would be dispatched to the homes of the sexually irresponsible party and issue a first-time warning and given 60 days to register or face fines and sterilization.

Part II
If an unregistered couple becomes pregnant, the female will be put on house-arrest and anyone entering her home will be carefully screened until her delivery date to insure that she doesn't seek termination of the pregnancy.

Upon determination of her pregnancy both partners will immediately have their wages and salaries attached by the state so that a savings account can be set up for the financial security of the unborn child. The funds accrued in the savings account will be carefully monitored by the state to insure that the baby, once born, receives the necessary food, shelter and medical care AND NOT BORNE BY THE TAXPAYER.

This solution should sit very well with our average far right, "pro life" hypocrite, er...um, I mean your average conservative citizen who wants to protect the unborn at the expense of the born... I mean, oh hell....these assholes know who they are.

Last edited:

And the abortion laws used to be about keeping women in their place- barefoot and pregnant.

Not in this case.

There's not much to do be done about the disgusting garbage who support abortion. They're crazed, and they're dangerous, and generally stupid as well.

There's not much to do be done about the disgusting garbage who support abortion. They're crazed, and they're dangerous, and generally stupid as well.

I would not say that. I think if youngsters were educated about how it works it would be different. Parents let schools educate there children about thees things, so abortion ends up being thought of as a form birth control, and allows Serial killers like Kermit Gosnell exploit them.

I would not say that. I think if youngsters were educated about how it works it would be different. Parents let schools educate there children about thees things, so abortion ends up being thought of as a form birth control, and allows Serial killers like Kermit Gosnell exploit them.

Bullshit.

I got the full boat 12 years of anti-abortion Catholic Propaganda back in the 1970's, where the nuns were happy to shove that dead fetus picture that even USMB will ban down the throats of 12 year olds.

And I guess, for a while, I bought it. Until I realized it was a scam to get working folks like me to vote against our own economic interests.

Reality, though. Most of the kids I grew up with listened to the bullshit, and when they accidently got knocked up, off to the abortion clinic they went, often with their parent's blessings.

The reality of abortion-
Republican women have them.
Conservative women have them.
Christian women have them.

Not in this case.

No, in this case, you had a doctor who didn't know what the fuck he was doing, and because PA throws obstacles in the way of getting a nice, early, sanitary abortion, these women walked into his clinic, smelled the cat feces, saw the dirty instruments, and went along with it anyway because the alternative was too scary for them.

Forum List

Back