Gosnell... Abortion Atrocities

[

Out of the nearly 1,800 providers, only six have been murdered. That has occurred over a 16 year time span. Oh lookie here, no murders of abortion doctors since 2009.

Why don't you keep your nose out of it, then? Out of her twat, and out of her business. You are a man, who by right has no right to opine on women's reproductive health (well, that is, according to the neo-feminists on the pro-choice end).

If a woman wants the rights to her own body, she shouldn't spread her legs. It's quite a simple rule actually. If she wants to remain unbound by the shackles of motherhood, abstinence is the best and ultimately effective means of birth control. With the exception of rape, the woman has a choice. But after she decides that she would give in to her sexual desires, without asking her man/partner to wear a condom, she is solely responsible for her behavior.

A lot of these women become pregnant due to this oversexed society we live in. They succumb to this paradigm that "promiscuous sex and multiple partners are normal."

Now, how much more can you take, Joe?

NO, I just laugh at the misogyny of you people.

You must really hate women, don't you?

Because, honestly, this is what it's about... hating women for controlling their own sexuality.

Right. That's what it is. The only reason to try to defend the defenseless life in the womb is hatred of women.

Actually, abortion is about hating women.

It's about risking their lives in order to allow them to be promiscuous, to engage in the flesh trade with reduced risk of actually conceiving, and removing responsibility from the men who abuse them.

Nope. If you would read the book of Jeremiah

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

Jeremiah 1:5

I'm ignoring the rest of that farce you call an argument. I do not, nor have I ever objectified women. Where you get such a notion is beyond me.

The problem with the Jeremiah quote is that it gives civil rights to spooge.

Before you were formed? You mean before conception? You mean jerking off is a sin, too?

Well, God did kill a guy for that in the book of genesis... and then when his widow got pregnant, they were going to burn her at the stake. So really, the bible is all over the map on this one.

[

Out of the nearly 1,800 providers, only six have been murdered. That has occurred over a 16 year time span. Oh lookie here, no murders of abortion doctors since 2009.

Why don't you keep your nose out of it, then? Out of her twat, and out of her business. You are a man, who by right has no right to opine on women's reproductive health (well, that is, according to the neo-feminists on the pro-choice end).

If a woman wants the rights to her own body, she shouldn't spread her legs. It's quite a simple rule actually. If she wants to remain unbound by the shackles of motherhood, abstinence is the best and ultimately effective means of birth control. With the exception of rape, the woman has a choice. But after she decides that she would give in to her sexual desires, without asking her man/partner to wear a condom, she is solely responsible for her behavior.

A lot of these women become pregnant due to this oversexed society we live in. They succumb to this paradigm that "promiscuous sex and multiple partners are normal."

Now, how much more can you take, Joe?

Because, honestly, this is what it's about... hating women for controlling their own sexuality.

Right. That's what it is. The only reason to try to defend the defenseless life in the womb is hatred of women.

well, i'm sure that wanting to impose your religious stupidity on others is up there, too.

But if you "Pro-Life" types were serious about wanting to protect fetuses... you'd be for universal health care, family and medical leave, strong sex education, and a lot of things that would making "choosing life" more palatable.

Except you aren't, really.

Actually, abortion is about hating women.

It's about risking their lives in order to allow them to be promiscuous, to engage in the flesh trade with reduced risk of actually conceiving, and removing responsibility from the men who abuse them.

Right...

So you think that contraception is the same as abortion on a moral scale, then?

Because, clearly, women only exist to make babies.

Again, Gosnell is the result of the kind of world you religious whacks want.

If we had medicare in PA paying for abortions and clinics available to poor people, he wouldn't have existed.

Really? Sooo...only those who are 'religious' want Gosnell and his ilk to stop running abortion mills and sickening late term abortions? Really? So, this isn't about right or wrong?
wow...I must have missed something here...because I am not particularly religious and I would like to see the sick fuck burn along with the others who seem to have no regard for human life.

Well, I'll agree, you did miss something.

The religious whacks are the ones that passed laws that kept RU-486 off the market for years.

The religous whacks are the ones who prevented Medicaid from paying for abortions. (The Hyde Amdendment, passed by my former congressman, Henry Hypocrite Hyde. )

The religious whacks are the ones who passed ridiculous laws trying to limit when an abortion could be provided in PA. (See Planned Parenthood v. Casey.)

Did they stop abortions from happening at Gosnell's? NOPE.

They just prevented safe ones from occurring.

So in your own words, what does that tell you? Do you think that Gosnell's practice was/is the only mill here in the States that places women's lives in danger when they go for an abortion? Late term is way more dangerous, and just plain sad, than a early first trimester one...but even first trimester abortions come with their dangers, regardless of sterility and expertise of a clinic and it's Doctor.

well, i'm sure that wanting to impose your religious stupidity on others is up there, too.

But if you "Pro-Life" types were serious about wanting to protect fetuses... you'd be for universal health care, family and medical leave, strong sex education, and a lot of things that would making "choosing life" more palatable.

Except you aren't, really.

Wow. Someone objecting to your broad brush insulting assumptions automatically falls into the "Pro-Life" category with all the negatives that entails to you?

Sorry, you're getting a little careless with the paint you're slinging.

Last edited:
[

So in your own words, what does that tell you? Do you think that Gosnell's practice was/is the only mill here in the States that places women's lives in danger when they go for an abortion? Late term is way more dangerous, and just plain sad, than a early first trimester one...but even first trimester abortions come with their dangers, regardless of sterility and expertise of a clinic and it's Doctor.

Any medical procedure comes with dangers.

Abortion safer than giving birth: study | Reuters

Getting a legal abortion is much safer than giving birth, suggests a new U.S. study published Monday.

Researchers found that women were about 14 times more likely to die during or after giving birth to a live baby than to die from complications of an abortion.

Experts say the findings, though not unexpected, contradict some state laws that suggest abortions are high-risk procedures.

The message is that getting an abortion and giving birth are both safe, said Dr. Anne Davis, who studies obstetrics and gynecology at the Columbia University Medical Center in New York, and wasn't involved in the new study.

So, yeah, it would have been great if these ladies got abortions earlier or got them from someone more competent and ethical than Gosnell...

Which has nothing to do with the fact tht there are people trying touse this case to further an anti-choice agenda.

I find it hard to understand...we have legal abortion...and a variety of professionals were aware of the conditions that Gosnell operated under, but didn't report...

I'm not sure how that translates to "that's how you want all clinics to operate". Looks to me like it's the baby killers who are supporting this mess.

Joe appears to believe that pro-life forces have succeeded in illegalizing all abortion in the state of Pennsylvania, which I'm sure would come as quite a shock to Pennsylvania Right to Life.

Oh he's a lying douchebag. I think the butchers pay him to spread lies about abortion.

[

Then what is Planned Parenthood, Joe? Are they not a provider of affordable first trimester abortions? Uh, isn't that why RU-486 was approved? Or are you conveniently leaving that out? And how are we passing laws? There are abortion clinics in my very city! We aren't putting them out of business, we are trying to make it safe for the woman, and for the child.

Yes, like I said before, you'd rather there be no law. That way, men like Gosnell could go on perpetrating their atrocities.

You are the whackjob, not me.

The number of abortion clinics have been reduced in recent decades, largely because of the intimidation tactics of the nutters.

For instance, in PA, the number of abortion clinics have dropped from 20 to 13.

The fact is, you want to make it safe "for the child" by putting them out of business.

Because an abortion clinic isn't supposed to be safe for fetuses. You keep pretending fetuses are children. But they aren't.

Why does it have to be because of the "nutters"? How do you not know it's not because of doctors simply becoming uncomfortable with the idea of killing babies?

And why do you keep repeating this thing about fetuses not being children. At least five different people have directed you to a dictionary, and each time you ignore their posts. Why do you hate the English language?

Let's just clarify here, because I have little patience with disingenuous leftist dirtbags, and Joe is one of the worst and most dishonest.

There is a BIG difference between "abortion clinics" and "abortion providers", so the lying leftist shitstains can put away their sad faces and crocodile tears while they piss and moan about how there are fewer abortion clinics, so that must mean women have no access to abortions now.

Furthermore, the left likes to tell us how "82% of counties in the US have no abortion provider", and I have no patience with THAT crap, either. The reason for that, if leftists had enough brain cells to USE reason instead of just giving their hormones full rein, is NOT because the "eeevil" pro-lifers put them out of business. It's because those counties don't have a high enough population to make it profitable, and they conveniently have a county right next door with a city in it. Frankly, if it's too much trouble for the woman to drive a half-hour for her abortion, she obviously didn't "need" it very much, and was not as "desperate" as leftist lying sacks of shit like to pretend all abortion seekers are.

So let's just make sure we're not accepting baldfaced lies while discussing this subject.

IMHO: All these pro-abortion rationalizations are comical and typically circular.

A fetus is not a person... the law says so
Laws also once said black slaves were equal to 3/5 of person. Laws just reflect the prevailing sentiment of the people. Sometimes they are wrong. When they are wrong, we have a responsibility to change them.
A woman's sexuality is her own business.
But what if her sexual choices create a victim? We don't "keep our nose out of it" (nor should we) when it's a pedophile... or a rapist ... Nope - we stand up for the victims. The only reason more people don't stand up for these unborn human victims is because we don't want to face any consequences for our inability to master our own desires.

All the excuses used to defend the practice all boil down to that - we want consequence-free sex. And we are willing to take the life of a human being to protect that.

It has nothing to do with religion. Any human being under the jurisdiction of the U.S. legal system has a right to be protected under that system. Even pro-abortion advocates can see this clearly. Their only option is to deny the humanity of a fetus.... and pretend that it's an avacado or something ...

IMHO: All these pro-abortion rationalizations are comical and typically circular.

A fetus is not a person... the law says so
Laws also once said black slaves were equal to 3/5 of person. Laws just reflect the prevailing sentiment of the people. Sometimes they are wrong. When they are wrong, we have a responsibility to change them.

Actually, it said nothing of the sort. It only said for purposes of ENUMERATION, they counted less. They had no real rights at all, of course, they were property.

But here's the problem with you retards who want to ban abortion. I've never heard a one of you tell me how you would make such a ban work.

But what if her sexual choices create a victim? We don't "keep our nose out of it" (nor should we) when it's a pedophile... or a rapist ... Nope - we stand up for the victims. The only reason more people don't stand up for these unborn human victims is because we don't want to face any consequences for our inability to master our own desires.

All the excuses used to defend the practice all boil down to that - we want consequence-free sex. And we are willing to take the life of a human being to protect that.

It has nothing to do with religion. Any human being under the jurisdiction of the U.S. legal system has a right to be protected under that system. Even pro-abortion advocates can see this clearly. Their only option is to deny the humanity of a fetus.... and pretend that it's an avacado or something ...

But by your logic, stated here, the problem wouldn't end with abortion, would it?

If you accept that a fetus (embryo, Zygote) is legally and morally the same as a human being, then

women should be forced to have their rapist's baby. (Yes, even "legitimate" rapes").

a woman who smoked during pregnancy would be guilty of assault.

a woman who continued to work her job and had a pre-mature birth would be guilty of child endangerment.

Pretty soon, a woman has less rights than the fetus inside of her, and that's ultimately the problem with all the things proposed by the "pro-Life" folks. It's never been about the babies, it's about keeping women in their place.

Ho hum. More of the same death cultist drivel.

Yes, fetuses are people. The rest of your garbage is, as always, just weird anti-female, anti-child ranting.

It's estimated that 5,000 women used to die a year before Roe because of botched illegal abortions.

Next year free birth control will decimate the number of abortions.

OP- Anyone who thinks anyone supports this monster is nuts...

Yes, fetuses are people. The rest of your garbage is, as always, just weird anti-female, anti-child ranting.

Then again-

Why don't we arrest women for drinking, smoking or having a bad diet when they are pregnant?

Because, by the logic you've just laid out, they are guilty of assault.

You also raise some interesting liability issues.

Had a coworker who gave birth at 29 weeks into the pregnancy. The baby weighed less than 3 lbs.

Should she be able to sue our employer for making her work that late into the pregnancy?

YOu see all the legal issues you open up with the "Fetuses are people, too" bullshit.

It's estimated that 5,000 women used to die a year before Roe because of botched illegal abortions.

It's estimated that many more women die now because of botched (and still often illegal...because the people who kill babies don't care about the law. They care about $$ and dead babies.) abortions.

Anything else?

Oh, free birth control is already available.

Then again-

Why don't we arrest women for drinking, smoking or having a bad diet when they are pregnant?

Because, by the logic you've just laid out, they are guilty of assault.

You also raise some interesting liability issues.

Had a coworker who gave birth at 29 weeks into the pregnancy. The baby weighed less than 3 lbs.

Should she be able to sue our employer for making her work that late into the pregnancy?

YOu see all the legal issues you open up with the "Fetuses are people, too" bullshit.

There were "legal issues" that came up when slaves were freed, and women were given the vote and the ability to own property in their own right. There are always 'legal issues' when a bad law is disposed of.

So?

It's estimated that many more women die now because of botched (and still often illegal...because the people who kill babies don't care about the law. They care about $$ and dead babies.) abortions.

Anything else?

Oh, free birth control is already available.

It's estimated that Gosnell raked in $15,000 a day in his baby killing operation . This guy should have been in Jail long ago.

As the nation awaits a verdict in the abortion murder case against Kermit Gosnell, new revelations of his 40-year career continue to surface. And what they reveal about the abortion industry isn’t a pretty picture.

Found in Gosnell’s background is the “Mother’s Day Massacre.” The event was given the name because Gosnell and his partner, Harvey Karman, bused 15 poor women from Chicago to Gosnell’s Philadelphia clinic to do the abortions on Mother’s Day in 1972.

Operation Rescue Senior Policy Advisor Cheryl Sullenger told WND in an interview that Gosnell and his partner not only did the abortions before Roe v. Wade, they were using an experimental method.

“It was called the super coil, a plastic ball with razor blades on it. They would insert the coil into the woman’s uterus to induce an abortion,” Sullenger said. “I don’t think any of the women knew they were guinea pigs, that they were being used as an experiment.”

The blades were gel-coated and laid down. The device was designed so that when the woman’s body temperature melted the gel, the blades sprang up to cut the baby, thus inducing the abortion.

“Most of the women experienced complications and needed additional medical treatment,” Sullenger said. “One women ended up needing a radical hysterectomy.

“That’s why they call it the Mother’s Day Massacre,” Sullenger said.

That, she said, was the beginning of Gosnell’s long career in the abortion industry.

Most of the attention in the Gosnell trial has focused on the four babies that are the subject of the four first-degree murder charges, Babies “A,” “C,” “D” and “E.”

However, Gosnell’s “House of Horrors” apparently was the location of other gruesome activity. Among the more macabre discoveries was Gosnell’s collection of baby body parts and how they were kept.

Philadelphia Medical Examiner Dr. Sam Gulino told a Washington Post reporter that he had to deal with frozen baby body parts.

“It was really an unprecedented situation. It was the first time I had to deal with fetal remains that had been frozen. All I could do was allow the remains to thaw so that I could examine them,” Gulino told the paper.

Altogether, Gulino told the Post, he had received all or part of 47 fetuses, most of them aborted well into the second trimester. At least a couple, he determined, likely would have been viable outside the mother’s womb

Even abortion industry insiders ?freaked out? by Gosnell

There are two types of baby killing monsters....there are those who know it for what it is, like joe, and who will lie and kill and do whatever it takes to maintain the status quo...because they hate women and children that much.

Then there are the ones who kid themselves that it's a *necessary evil* but refuse to look it in the face; preferring to repeat platitudes about "women's health" and "choice" while steadfastly refusing to actually look at what is happening. They refuse to believe what their own eyes and ears tell them, or to take any action that will effectively protect women and children from the monsters that exploit them and kill them, via the abortion industry. They refuse to acknowledge that there are any ghouls in the industry, or that abortion is, truly, ultimately about maintaining women in perpetual sexual readiness, while absolving men of any responsibility when they take advantage of those women.

Forum List

Back