Gosnell... Abortion Atrocities

[

This is getting more ridiculous by the second. In that very quote, she made a clear admission of guilt to a commission of a murder. She also pleaded guilty in the death of a woman there.

From your link

She also pleaded guilty to the murder of a woman who died at the clinic. Williams administered multiple doses of medications to the woman who authorities say died from a medication overdose.

So according to her own testimony-

SHE overdosed Ms. Mongar...

She snipped the necks of two of the fetuses.

Why are we charging Dr. Gosnell again?

Frankly, she should have just said, "Well, they were fetuses, not people.. we're done here."

This is like a totally credible witness... a mentally ill person with a grade school education.

[

This is getting more ridiculous by the second. In that very quote, she made a clear admission of guilt to a commission of a murder. She also pleaded guilty in the death of a woman there.

From your link

She also pleaded guilty to the murder of a woman who died at the clinic. Williams administered multiple doses of medications to the woman who authorities say died from a medication overdose.

So according to her own testimony-

SHE overdosed Ms. Mongar...

She snipped the necks of two of the fetuses.

Why are we charging Dr. Gosnell again?

Frankly, she should have just said, "Well, they were fetuses, not people.. we're done here."

This is like a totally credible witness... a mentally ill person with a grade school education.

So all you have is to challenge the witness based on her mental health? So? She said she also did these things as per directions from Gosnell, which throws out the "mental insanity" contention. She needed to have been absent of all mental faculty while performing these procedures, clearly she wasn't/isn't since she was and is capable of following instructions and testifying before a grand jury, Joe.

Sorry, you've failed.

[

So all you have is to challenge the witness based on her mental health? So? She said she also did these things as per directions from Gosnell, which throws out the "mental insanity" contention. She needed to have been absent of all mental faculty while performing these procedures, clearly she wasn't/isn't since she was and is capable of following instructions and testifying before a grand jury, Joe.

Sorry, you've failed.

So you are totally cool with threatening mentally ill people with severe punishments to get them to testify against people?

Really?

Maybe that was okay in Salem in 1693, but I would like to think "justice" has evolved since then.

salem-witch-trial.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g]She's a witch! - YouTube[/ame]

[

Sorry, you've failed.

So you are totally cool with threatening mentally ill people with severe punishments to get them to testify against people?

Really?

Maybe that was okay in Salem in 1693, but I would like to think "justice" has evolved since then.

salem-witch-trial.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g]She's a witch! - YouTube[/ame]

Apparently you are cool with women being drugged, strapped down and forced into abortions they don't want... as long as the job gets done. Lets not try and take the high road here, Joe. :cuckoo:

Apparently you are cool with women being drugged, strapped down and forced into abortions they don't want... as long as the job gets done. Lets not try and take the high road here, Joe. :cuckoo:

This would be the woman who made an appointment, slapped down a stack of money, got her abortion and never, ever made a complaint to the police until AFTER Gosnell was arrested and she heard they was offering money for testimony.

In other words, yes, he's okay with that.

In fact, it permeates his dream life.

I'm okay with anything that gets you religioius fuckwads upset.

But the reality is, I wouldn't believe any of the state's witnesses against Gosnell, and frankly, it looks like the Jury doesn't really believe them all that much either. They've been out for 9 days now.

How can that be when the guy is soooooooo guilty?

But the reality is, I wouldn't believe any of the state's witnesses against Gosnell, and frankly, it looks like the Jury doesn't really believe them all that much either. They've been out for 9 days now.

Joe thinks he is going to shock us by being controversial apparently. When in reality I actually have always known what pro abortion people were really all about. And it ain't the health and well being of the mother either. :eusa_shhh: :cuckoo:

I am sorry, but I don't trust the word of any person who worked for that madman. She is just as guilty as he is.

You do realize that they wouldn't be trying the guy if they didn't have physical evidence to back up the testimonies of his employees, right?

Was an autopsy performed on a dead baby alleged to have been alive at birth to prove that it was indeed alive? Because eyewitness testimony isn't enough - although I do agree with the point made about snipping the spines if they were dead.

I believe Gosnell is a sick human being, but his employees shouldn't be trusted, either.

Eye witess testimony certainly is enough, if they have bodies as well. and they do.

Joe thinks he is going to shock us by being controversial apparently. When in reality I actually have always known what pro abortion people were really all about. And it ain't the health and well being of the mother either. :eusa_shhh: :cuckoo:

No, it's about the sex trade, about exploiting the poor and the young...and money.

The jury is taking forever because Gosnell is being tried with other people...it's a complicated case, and there are quite a few charges. I'm sure there's one abortion mole in the jury mix, who steadfastly maintains that regardless of the law, killing babies and women is great so long as it keeps women eternally ready for sex.

Because it takes time to get through nearly 300 different charges?

No kidding, that's how you libtards are and why liberals support things like NAMBLA and cross in piss and such......nothing new there.

Joe's a ghoul.

The lower functioning ghouls are rhapsodizing about abortion in the dead ref thread. Some little puke has actually said that if obamacare is repealed, then thousands of babies will die..therefore people who want to repeal obamacare are babykillers.

Seriously. It's classic.

Joe's a ghoul.

The lower functioning ghouls are rhapsodizing about abortion in the dead ref thread. Some little puke has actually said that if obamacare is repealed, then thousands of babies will die..therefore people who want to repeal obamacare are babykillers.

Seriously. It's classic.

I don't know if the AHCA thing is true...but I know that you are a baby killer.

Joe's a ghoul.

Seriously. It's classic.

Dont be a dumbass dishonset political hack

Joe's a ghoul.

Seriously. It's classic.

Oh...you mean like her and you? Nahhh...not my style....just pointing out hypocrisy.

Oh...you mean like her and you? Nahhh...not my style....just pointing out hypocrisy.

uh no im jot dishonest and im not a political hack. Calling her a babynkiller because we all sin......thats fucking stupid.....god has his own judgement, but dont presume to know it. And that would make murderers the same as shoplifters....if you want to believe that then fine.....youd be an idiot

uh no im jot dishonest and im not a political hack. Calling her a babynkiller because we all sin......thats fucking stupid.....god has his own judgement, but dont presume to know it. And that would make murderers the same as shoplifters....if you want to believe that then fine.....youd be an idiot

Tell her that.... she's been calling me and every other person who doesn't bow down to her baby killer for as long as I've been on here.... but....once again....because she has an R behind her name....it's peachy.

Oh....one more thing....according to scripture, God DOESN'T differentiate sin...sin is sin. But that's OK....you can call me an idiot if it makes you feel better....but, if you follow scripture... you're wrong.

Frankly, you are a dupe, like most religous fuckwads.

Your sort have been voting for Republicans for 30 years now on the hope they will impose your religion on these women.

How's that working out for you?

I'll tell you how it worked out. Since Roe v. Wade, Republicans have appointed 8 of the 12 justices to SCOTUS.

But half of those have voted to uphold Roe (Steven, O'Connor, Souter, Kennedy).

Roe was decided by Republicans (5 of the 7 justices who voted for it were appointed by Nixon or Ike) and upheld by the REpublicans appointed since.

You know what we did get?

We got free trade treaties that made it easy to move jobs to China. We got "Right to Work" laws that made it easy for employers to get rid of those good wages and pension plans and health coverage. We got "At Will EMployment" which made it easy to fire employees if they ran into a problem like getting pregnant.

My last boss was a guy who though Romney was wonderful and couldn't wait for him to be president. You know what he did to gals in the office who got pregnant? He fired them.

That's why I find you Rubes so laughable... you get all upset about this bullshit, and frankly, the people you support probably cause more abortions than we would have had normally.

Forum List

Back