Gosnell... Abortion Atrocities

From another thread....

--------------------------------

At the most basic level, the Liberal is anti-God. He is an intellectually dishonest, unprincipled, mentally immature, spoiled child who is forever in search of a world without moral consequence. That is why the Liberal makes "The State" his god. The Liberal worships THE STATE. The Liberal attempts to use his god (government) to eliminate all moral consequences for immoral behavior. In the name of "Justice," the Liberal also pretends to make his god (The State) "level" all peoples so that the wise or the beautiful or the genius will have no advantage over the unwise, the ugly and the simpleton in the marketplace. The Liberal calls this tyrannical State of Government, UTOPIA.

60 Hard Truths About "Liberals"

Joe, your link saying abortion is safer than giving birth?

It's ridiculous because one person always dies in an abortion. That person cannot fight back and pop the dumb doctor in the chops!

And it's a horrible, painful, undesirable way to die.

]

There are "nice" ways to die?

And the opinion a fetus is a person is one most of the country doesn't share. Sorry, your silly, backwards-ass religious beliefs are in the minority. Learn to deal.

Since you guys have no real interest in reducing the number of abortions, there's really no point in treating what you say seriously.

When you support family leave, universal health care and welfare without shame - then AND ONLY THEN- will I take your protestations about fetuses seriously

Because then I might actually believe you give a fuck about people in general.
You're a fuckin' idiot.:cuckoo:

No way in hell were you ever CONSERVATIVE, you fuckin' liar.....It's only too damn obvious.....For, if you ever were, you would know the bullshit you spew about Family Leave, Universal Healthcare, and Welfare, when it pertains to conservatives is just that...PURE BULLSHIT!

Seriously, just who do you think you're fooling?

This one's for all you sick ghouls out there, and you know who you are.....This is what you support, as you disgustingly deny the facts, for no other reason than to try and justify your twisted belief that there is absolutely nothing wrong with the brutal killing of an INNOCENT human life, that has done absolutely nothing wrong.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbKwR5g6SCQ]Silent Scream - Excerpts from the Classic Film - Dr. Bernard Nathanson - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, you ghoulish assholes, they suffer....And no amount of your lame attempts to justify your sickness, will ever change that FACT!

The women were desperate to end their pregnancy, and unable to get a safe abortion, no thanks to the pro-lfe movement.

Pro-lifers have no one to blame but themselves.

And if it wasn't being reported, then how did all you Right Wing Sex Police know about it?

Excuse me? "Unable to get a safe abortion"? Are you telling me that there were NO "safe abortion" providers in the city of Philadelphia? The state of Pennsylvania?

I sure hope your laughable line of ignorant bullshit is fooling YOU, because it sure as hell isn't fooling anyone else.

Men are partly to blame for not standing by their woman. These men should be deballed and forced to pay child support.

And if neither want to take responsibility for their actions, adoption is a great solution. Lot's of couples out there unable to have kids of their own.

Well, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say any solution that leaves the child alive is better than one that leaves him dead. Call me silly, but death is just so PERMANENT.

Joe, your link saying abortion is safer than giving birth?

It's ridiculous because one person always dies in an abortion. That person cannot fight back and pop the dumb doctor in the chops!

And it's a horrible, painful, undesirable way to die.

]

There are "nice" ways to die?

And the opinion a fetus is a person is one most of the country doesn't share. Sorry, your silly, backwards-ass religious beliefs are in the minority. Learn to deal.

Since you guys have no real interest in reducing the number of abortions, there's really no point in treating what you say seriously.

When you support family leave, universal health care and welfare without shame - then AND ONLY THEN- will I take your protestations about fetuses seriously

Because then I might actually believe you give a fuck about people in general.
Sorry, your silly, backwards-ass religious beliefs are in the minority.

It took me twenty (count it) 20 years to realize how wrongful abortion is. When I first heard of abortion opposition, it didn't occur to me that those dissenting the act weren't a little off kilter. I thought the same as you. For 30 years in my old community, I sat on the same pew with the local administrator of Planned Parenthood, so you can't blame my religion for my present opinion. I wasn't on either side, just knew it wasn't something I'd ever do because I love children. Eventually, after reading up on the topic, and still thinking anti-abortion folks were pure nuts, I started reviewing the scientific facts of the procedure. So deleterious is interrupting and ending a life through abortion, it leads to problems with those who use the procedure numerous times. It ends many lives before they have a chance to enjoy one. In the 80s, I ran across some scientific studies about chemical reactions inside the fetus that is being aborted, and those chemicals are identical to what human beings undergo when in pain. But that's not what totally convinced me the antiabortion crowd was fully sane. Several other facts came up, and one year, the number of immigrants illegally entering this country was equivalent within 20 people to the number of abortions performed. The pain studies continued to show the fetus was having pain and heinous death. The pictures showed it, videos showed fetuses always trying to elude the equipment that had been shoved up its mother's uterus to kill the fetus. Nurses kept reporting that doctors and those under doctor's orders were killing fetuses who were still alive after birth, and they were breathing.

The chemistry of evidence that abortion is a horrible way to die, scriptures telling how wonderful it is to live, the visual sight of a baby trying to save itself in the uterus from being killed, photographic evidence of them silently screaming in the uterus, and the conviction that a society that breeds contempt for everything and everyone through propaganda led me to think abortion was the worst of all worlds and not the best. Women who were forced by family to get an abortion have written of their regrets for not having enough starch to stand up to them and do the right thing--save the life of the baby in their inner parts.

I didn't decide to speak against abortion or acknowledge it as murder until after I took a college course in Philosophy 101. Even then, it took me a couple of years to reason through that debate where I had defended people who have drawn the same conclusion as you--abortion the cure-all for overpopulation.

It's bull. Abortion is not the cure for overpopulation. Since abortions were made legal, this world went from hosting 2 billion human beings to 6 billion and brimming. Stupid Americans we seem to be. It's our numbers that are dwindling, not everyone else's. Richard Nixon lied. He said Americans should limit their family size to 2 children. That's fine unless one of the two is gay and the other refuses to have children for any reason that would limit his or her enjoyment of the life Hollyweird has proffered against spineless people.

I didn't arrive at opposition overnight, Joe. But throwing out the baby out with the bathwater benefits anyone but a free society.

And that's what I think. I'm only sorry I was too late smart.

No, the real tragedy is forcing women to have sex, then turning your back on them when they get pregnant and forcing them to get abortions.

In other words, shut up, rtard. Nobody cares what you have to say on the issue.

The Right wing never cares about the truth.

You do admit the right wing turns their back on women after the baby is born, right?

Wow, that statement is messed up on many levels..Seems the irresponsible mother and sperm donor turn their backs against babies.

I'm extremely tired of leftist lying sacks of shit trying to pound this talking point into general acceptance, so let's just address this right now.

I got pregnant with my first child - my daughter, Sarah - when I was twenty years old, under . . . shall we say, less than desirable circumstances, which I will not detail. I was unmarried, living with my parents in order to help them out because my father was in deteriorating health and we were all desperately poor, and I was forced to quit my minimum-wage job at a restaurant because the morning sickness made the smell of the food intolerable.

My family and I do not believe in abortion, and so the topic was never even raised.

This is how right-wing pro-lifers "turned their backs" on me:

The local Crisis Pregnancy Center provided me with a pregnancy test at no cost to me, and with counseling to help work through the initial panic and to make plans for the immediate future, also at no cost to me. They were able to do these things for me because of the financial donations given to them by pro-lifers investing in giving pregnant women options and hope for the future.

Part of the counseling the Crisis Pregnancy Center gave me was a list of contacts in the community, all private charities and most of them religious charities, to help me with clothes, diapers, baby furniture, etc.

My own church, which is a very conservative and fundamentalist Protestant denomination, stepped up to the plate marvelously. The ladies of the church threw me a baby shower that left Sarah with everything she would possibly need for the first six months of her life. The gifts continued periodically after her birth while I attended school, stopping only when I became financially solvent enough to provide for us myself.

When Sarah reached school age, the school provided her with a scholarship to allow her to attend a private school for several years.

Rdean and any other fuckwit who wants to claim that the right-wing doesn't care about women and children after birth is cordially and heartily invited by me to go fuck themselves.

Men are partly to blame for not standing by their woman. These men should be deballed and forced to pay child support.

And if neither want to take responsibility for their actions, adoption is a great solution. Lot's of couples out there unable to have kids of their own.

Well, let's look at that.

Most of them were perfectly capable of making babies in the 20's, but they didn't because they were too busy chasing down the almighty buck.

Then they get to their late 30's and say, "But I want it all".

And they say, "Hey, let's find some poor (white) women we can talk out of abortions to have the babies for us!"

How's this for a whacky idea. Let's just keep out of other people's business, and they'll keep out of yours.

Let's just keep out of other people's business, and they'll keep out of yours.

No they won't. They'll petition the government to pay for it, scream like ninnies if the government denies payment, then blame the nearest hitting post if they are challenged for any reason.

They're reaching into everybody else's pocket including those who are religiously convicted abortion is not a good idea. Some of us got here through a long number of years of weighing chemical evidence, sociological evidence, psychological evidence, moral evidence, historical thought, and following the truth to where the beginning of life is. The evidence is overwhelming. Fetuses are fully human. They evade the prospect of an end to their lives before 9 months have passed and they are in that stage of development clearly that is prebirth. They are not dead until somebody else kills them.

That's the fact of the matter Joe.

Stop raising the religious flag merely because you hate religion. Hating religion does not make you the expert on whether life is worth living and worth saving. If you succeed, freedom-loving people will be extinguished and our replacements will not have any compunctions about denying others their freedom.

History proves that I am correct. So does DNA science. So does sociology. So does psychology. So does philosophy. So does the Bible's writings of the most advanced goodness-and-sanctity-of-life thinkers of their epoch. You're wishing to extinguish the very thing that brought you the freedom to express your thoughts with no fear of reprisal--people who valued truth, people who valued life, people who respected the differences in society enough to resist those who would punish them with high taxes for no benefits, not even an audience with those benefitting from that political lifting of funds right straight out of their pockets of money put there by their hard work.

[

Never said I wanted all abortions banned. Some may be needed to save the life of the mother. Abortion should be limited, not used as birth control. They certainly should be banned passed the first trimester unless the mother’s life is at stake, and I see nothing wrong with the Texas law requiring a women to do some kind of ultrasound to see what she is terminating

Of course you don't. Let's humiliate the little slut before she can get her abortion.

here's a crazy idea.

You don't get abortions because you don't like them. People who want them can get them because it's none of your business.

That actually kind of makes sense.

[

Let's just keep out of other people's business, and they'll keep out of yours.

No they won't. They'll petition the government to pay for it, scream like ninnies if the government denies payment, then blame the nearest hitting post if they are challenged for any reason.

As they should. Hey, if I have to pay for Exxon's Wars and subsidize the Zionists, you should subsidize the abortions. Sounds perfectly fair to me.

[
They're reaching into everybody else's pocket including those who are religiously convicted abortion is not a good idea. Some of us got here through a long number of years of weighing chemical evidence, sociological evidence, psychological evidence, moral evidence, historical thought, and following the truth to where the beginning of life is. The evidence is overwhelming. Fetuses are fully human. They evade the prospect of an end to their lives before 9 months have passed and they are in that stage of development clearly that is prebirth. They are not dead until somebody else kills them.

Yawn... Quit pretending you are brilliant. You've been manipulated by rich douchebags into being angry about this BULLSHIT while the pulled off the scam of the century- destroying your middle class lifestyle. They waive a bible and a picture of a bloody fetus in front of you, and your dumb retarded bible-thumping ass votes for them, and then they never do anything about it.

Here's the reality. Five of the Seven Justices who decided Roe v. Wade were Republicans, and Republicans have upheld it ever since. The absolute last thing the GOP ever wants is a real meaningful ban on abortion. Because they'd be run out of office faster than you can say "Sandra Fluke".

That's the fact of the matter Joe.

Stop raising the religious flag merely because you hate religion. Hating religion does not make you the expert on whether life is worth living and worth saving. If you succeed, freedom-loving people will be extinguished and our replacements will not have any compunctions about denying others their freedom.

We will be truly free when we've rid ourselves of religion.

[
History proves that I am correct. So does DNA science. So does sociology. So does psychology. So does philosophy. So does the Bible's writings of the most advanced goodness-and-sanctity-of-life thinkers of their epoch. You're wishing to extinguish the very thing that brought you the freedom to express your thoughts with no fear of reprisal--people who valued truth, people who valued life, people who respected the differences in society enough to resist those who would punish them with high taxes for no benefits, not even an audience with those benefitting from that political lifting of funds right straight out of their pockets of money put there by their hard work.

Exerpt from this book that you say is full of goodness.

"Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." -- Psalm 137:9

If we have freedom, it is DESPITE the bible, a book that endorses genocide, murder of those who belong to the wrong religion, war and slavery.

Of course, real freedom is the ability to decide one's own fate.. and that includes NOT having a baby if you don't want one.

[
Sorry, your silly, backwards-ass religious beliefs are in the minority.

It took me twenty (count it) 20 years to realize how wrongful abortion is. When I first heard of abortion opposition, it didn't occur to me that those dissenting the act weren't a little off kilter. I thought the same as you. For 30 years in my old community, I sat on the same pew with the local administrator of Planned Parenthood, so you can't blame my religion for my present opinion. I wasn't on either side, just knew it wasn't something I'd ever do because I love children...
I didn't arrive at opposition overnight, Joe. But throwing out the baby out with the bathwater benefits anyone but a free society.

And that's what I think. I'm only sorry I was too late smart.

Now, here's the funny thing, I was brought up Catholic. I got the full anti-abortion propaganda treatment. And even after I dumped Catholicism and belief in religion in my 20's, I still clung to some of the "secular" arguments against abortion. Up until about six years ago, when I was in my mid 40's, in fact.

Then I realized something. It's been 40 years since Roe v. Wade. Republicans have held the White house for 24 of those 40 years. They've appointed 8 of the 12 justices to SCOTUS since then. Abortion is every bit as legal today as it was in 1973. So why is that?

Because it isn't about banning abortion. It's about keeping stupid fucks with bibles angry about abortion.

I realized this after my Romney-loving boss informed me that he was going to put me in a dead end position (despite six years of excellent performance reviews and having seniority) because, hey, he didn't have to respect my rights as a worker. Good thing he didn't have a union to deal with.

that's when I realize the GOP is divided into "Rich" issues (Free Trade, Right To Work, Union Busting, etc) and "Rube" issues (Abortion, Gays, Guns, Immigration).

A "Rich" issue is about making the 1%ers richer at the rest of us, even though they have more than they will ever need.

A "Rube" issue is one that is about keeping people angry about what other people in the same boat are doing, like it's any of their business.

If you guys were serious about there being less abortions, you'd support universal health care, paid family leave, strong workers rights, etc. You don't. You get all upset about the fetuses and pretty much stop thinking about them when they actually DO become children. At least until they make up the workforce for the Prison-Industrial Complex.

At a certain point, I stopped being a Rube. You seem to have become one.

[]You're a fuckin' idiot.:cuckoo:

No way in hell were you ever CONSERVATIVE, you fuckin' liar.....It's only too damn obvious.....For, if you ever were, you would know the bullshit you spew about Family Leave, Universal Healthcare, and Welfare, when it pertains to conservatives is just that...PURE BULLSHIT!

Well, not you.

The 1%ers have fooling you down pat. They waive a picture of a bloody fetus in front of you and you are all for letting them dismantle your middle class lifestyle.

Just because the wealthy have perverted the meaning of "conservative" into "plutocracy"...

I just realized it at a certain point. When I realized there was a divide between MY interests and the interests of the wealthy.

I'm not for Universal Healthcare because of idealogy. I'm for it because it works in every country it's been tried, and what we are doing doesn't work. Figured that out after I got fired from my last job when I ran up too many medical bills.

I'm for crushing the 1%. If you anti-Abortion Whacks happen to get in the way, too bad for you.

You're such a puke. You really are joe. Every bit of yourself that you expose is dishonest, disgusting, and foul.

[]You're a fuckin' idiot.:cuckoo:

Well, not you.

The 1%ers have fooling you down pat. They waive a picture of a bloody fetus in front of you and you are all for letting them dismantle your middle class lifestyle.

Just because the wealthy have perverted the meaning of "conservative" into "plutocracy"...

I just realized it at a certain point. When I realized there was a divide between MY interests and the interests of the wealthy.

I'm not for Universal Healthcare because of idealogy. I'm for it because it works in every country it's been tried, and what we are doing doesn't work. Figured that out after I got fired from my last job when I ran up too many medical bills.

I'm for crushing the 1%. If you anti-Abortion Whacks happen to get in the way, too bad for you.
LMAO!

Soooo, you're one of those who thinks everybody who's more successful then you, owes you something....Well, i'm hear to tell you, I don't owe you Jack Shit, nor does anybody else who's done better for themselves in their lives, than you have for yourself.....Just because you got let go because you could no longer perform the job you were hired to do, does not mean you're owed a damn thing, by anybody.....And that would include the taxpayers, no matter their income bracket.

And, I would venture to say, too bad for you,...'cause your ass isn't going to "crush" anybody, loser.

What a fuckin' joke.:cuckoo:

130727_600.jpg

Last edited:
Three murder charges dropped Gosnell. Where was the evidence against him? No evidence no conviction. "Baby big enough to walk" "Another one let out a whine" Why did the co-worker stay around so long? Sound like a disgruntled employee.

Last edited:
He has three co-defendants. They dropped the murder charges they didn't think they had evidence for (they only had testimony but no bodies, in other words). There are 4 or 5 murder charges remaining, including the woman who was doped until she died.

And several others have already plead guilty to murder, btw. There is no question that he will be convicted of murder. The evidence was found by LAW ENFORCEMENT when they did a freaking drug raid.

He has three co-defendants. They dropped the murder charges they didn't think they had evidence for (they only had testimony but no bodies, in other words). There are 4 or 5 murder charges remaining, including the woman who was doped until she died.

And several others have already plead guilty to murder, btw. There is no question that he will be convicted of murder. The evidence was found by LAW ENFORCEMENT when they did a freaking drug raid.

Disappointing about those three murder charges, but at least he still has a couple more hanging over his head.

He may or may not get the death penalty. I think he most certainly will be found guilty of murder. There really is no question..that poor woman was doped to death, and he is responsible for it. And everybody knows there were many, many live babies that he killed.

Forum List

Back