Gosnell... Abortion Atrocities

He may or may not get the death penalty. I think he most certainly will be found guilty of murder. There really is no question..that poor woman was doped to death, and he is responsible for it. And everybody knows there were many, many live babies that he killed.

The guy is a poor excuse for a human being..He's evil, he seemed to take pleasure in death. If there is any justice, he'll get what's coming to him

130324035604_kermit-gosnell.jpg

Gosnell Acquitted on 3 Counts of Murder, 5 Counts of Corpse Abuse in Grisly Murder Trial

Apr. 23, 2013
Billy Hallowell

It’s shaping up to be a dramatic day in the courtroom for those keeping a watchful eye on the Dr. Kermit Gosnell case. According to columnist J.D. Mullane, a writer for the Bucks County Courier Times, the abortion doctor was acquitted this morning on three counts of murder.

In a series of tweets from inside the courtroom, Mullane described the dismissals, noting that Gosnell still has five murder charges remaining against him (in sequence from oldest to newest):

Gosnell Acquitted on 3 Counts of Murder, 5 Counts of Corpse Abuse in Grisly Murder Trial | TheBlaze.com

Come on people. If Republicans get their way and continue to close abortion clinics, you will see a lot worse than this. Women go to buchers when they have no place else to go.

Republicans might as well say, "Die bitch, suffer and then die". Seems like that's what they want.

Come on people. If Republicans get their way and continue to close abortion clinics, you will see a lot worse than this. Women go to buchers when they have no place else to go.

Republicans might as well say, "Die bitch, suffer and then die". Seems like that's what they want.

I just think the government needs to cease with funding Planned Parenthood and any other abortion clinics. They can stay open just pay for your own abortion and not with my tax dollars.

Because abortions are illegal and hard to get in Pennsylvania.

OP- As if anyone's for this guy...

Before Roe, 5 THOUSAND women died a year in bad abortions...thank god we're FINALLY getting free birth control next year. The GOP sux, dupes.

Last edited:

If you're going to kill babies. then yes......in fact Id like to do that to serial killers but pussies like rdean want them playing xbox the rest of their life while we pay for it.

[

Soooo, you're one of those who thinks everybody who's more successful then you, owes you something....

No, I think that when I perform work that produces profits for you and part of my compensation package is health coverage, then when I do have a medical issue, you actually do what you promised me you would do. If the agreement was I do the work, and I get certain compensation, and I do my part and you don't do yours, shame on you.

Maybe I'll support politicians and policies that will take that decision out of your hands.

[
Well, i'm hear to tell you, I don't owe you Jack Shit, nor does anybody else who's done better for themselves in their lives, than you have for yourself.....Just because you got let go because you could no longer perform the job you were hired to do, does not mean you're owed a damn thing, by anybody.....And that would include the taxpayers, no matter their income bracket.

My medical issues never affected my job performance. My total time out on convelesence was less than 8 days between two operations. It was the expense that caused the problem. One operation I delayed for a month so I could complete the implementation of a new computer system.

But you do bring up an interesting point. The whole thing you are whining about here is that some women abort their babies which they didn't want because they can't afford them, and you think that's bad, but you see nothing wrong with employers discarding employees when they have medical issues.

You kind of see why people are walking away from the Conservative movement? You guys are assholes.

[
And, I would venture to say, too bad for you,...'cause your ass isn't going to "crush" anybody, loser.

What a fuckin' joke.:cuckoo:

Guy, your asses are ALREADY being crushed. The wealthy threw a shitload of money behind Rawmoney and you religious loons all pretended you didn't think Mormons were heretics anymore...

And he still lost.

History is against you. Abortions for everyone who wants them and tax increases on the rich to pay for them. Totally awesome.

He may or may not get the death penalty. I think he most certainly will be found guilty of murder. There really is no question..that poor woman was doped to death, and he is responsible for it. And everybody knows there were many, many live babies that he killed.

If there were "many, many", why did they only chage him with 7?

And the medical examiner said he couldn't tell if the babies were alive or dead, and was unable to issue either birth or death certificates for them.

SO, really, the best you can hope for is he gets manslaughter for that woman he doped up.

Because the Anti-Choice Fanatics glossed over it...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/24/u...e-charges-against-dr-kermit-gosnell.html?_r=0

A Pennsylvania judge on Tuesday threw out three of seven murder charges against a Philadelphia doctor charged with killing viable fetuses while performing abortions.

The judge, Jeffrey P. Minehart of Common Pleas Court here, granted motions for acquittal on the charges against the physician, Dr. Kermit Gosnell, who ran the Women’s Medical Center, a West Philadelphia abortion clinic.

Judge Minehart also granted a motion for acquittal in five charges of abuse of corpse against Dr. Gosnell, who according to prosecutors killed fetuses that were alive after they were aborted by plunging scissors into their necks. Dr. Gosnell, 72, was also acquitted on one charge of infanticide.

Ooooopsie. the case is looking less and less impressive all the time.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/24/u...e-charges-against-dr-kermit-gosnell.html?_r=0

A Pennsylvania judge on Tuesday threw out three of seven murder charges against a Philadelphia doctor charged with killing viable fetuses while performing abortions.

The judge, Jeffrey P. Minehart of Common Pleas Court here, granted motions for acquittal on the charges against the physician, Dr. Kermit Gosnell, who ran the Women’s Medical Center, a West Philadelphia abortion clinic.

Judge Minehart also granted a motion for acquittal in five charges of abuse of corpse against Dr. Gosnell, who according to prosecutors killed fetuses that were alive after they were aborted by plunging scissors into their necks. Dr. Gosnell, 72, was also acquitted on one charge of infanticide.

But the other five are enough to put him away for life. You would naturally defend such a madman, wouldn't you. Ooops, did you just show your true colors?

But the other five are enough to put him away for life. You would naturally defend such a madman, wouldn't you. Ooops, did you just show your true colors?

We've gone from hundreds of babies to seven and now down to four...

Frankly, it you guys are going to make accussations like that, you really ought to make ones that stick.

Gosnell SHOULD go to jail for the rest of his life for the Bhutanese woman he overdosed and killed.

Trying to bootstrap all these "Fetal Murder" charges onto that was the problem. It was a political agenda, and people are seeing through that.

Oh, here's another legal point you guys gloss over.

No birth or death certificates were issued for any of these fetuses... The Medical Examiner admitted that of the remains they recovered, he could not tell if they were alive or dead when they were aborted.

I doubt he'll be convicted on ANY of the fetal murder charges. If he is, he'll be acquitted on appeal.

We've gone from hundreds of babies to seven and now down to four...

Frankly, it you guys are going to make accussations like that, you really ought to make ones that stick.

Gosnell SHOULD go to jail for the rest of his life for the Bhutanese woman he overdosed and killed.

Trying to bootstrap all these "Fetal Murder" charges onto that was the problem. It was a political agenda, and people are seeing through that.

Oh, here's another legal point you guys gloss over.

No birth or death certificates were issued for any of these fetuses... The Medical Examiner admitted that of the remains they recovered, he could not tell if they were alive or dead when they were aborted.

I doubt he'll be convicted on ANY of the fetal murder charges. If he is, he'll be acquitted on appeal.

What? No links? This must be pure speculation at this point. You can "doubt" anything you want to, as you usually do.

Hmm, well if they can't tell if the babies were alive or dead when they were born, then there is no case to answer for. But since he is on trial, there must be some evidence - or else this is just a witchhunt.

[No birth or death certificates were issued for any of these fetuses... The Medical Examiner admitted that of the remains they recovered, he could not tell if they were alive or dead when they were aborted.

What? No links? This must be pure speculation at this point. You can "doubt" anything you want to, as you usually do.

The Judge threw out half the charges... and the defense rested without calling witnesses.

My guess.

Hung jury or they know they have enough on appeal to get any charges thrown out.

Now, if the prosecutors had any sense, they'd have gone after him on the negligent homicide alone.

[

Notice also how Joe and crew couldn't careless that women were being mutilated, sterilized, left with partial baby corpses inside them and killed. :cuckoo:

If he was on trial for just that, I'd have no issue. That's not what he's being tried for here. He's being tried for killing fetuses when killing fetuses is what they went to that clinic to do.

You are trying to try him for killing Spooge.... even though you can't even establish if the Spooge was legally alive or not when it was killed.

Forum List

Back