Gosnell... Abortion Atrocities

[

Duh...even the grand jury stated that the records at this facility were falsified and/or completely missing. The reason he was charged with the murders of the other babies was because they had eye witnesses that saw them breathe after birth.

How exactly does it bend logic? The list is long as to patient abuse by this man ( see the malpractice cases he had already settled and the 46 more pending). The only "logic bending" going on is you trying to put a rah rah pro abortion spin on the situation. :eusa_hand:

Again, his malpractice isn't at issue here.

It's whether fetuses count as people... and the judge has already thrown 3 of those 7 cases out.

The "eyewitnesses" are people who are all facing crimnal charges of their own and are pretty much willing to say anything to get lighter sentences.

The only "bending" going on here is trying to strap on an anti-Choice agenda on a malpractice and drug dealing case that was pretty clear cut.

The grand Jury stated the following..

“We believe, given the manner in which Gosnell operated, that he killed the vast majority of babies that he aborted after 24 weeks,” reads the Grand Jury Report. “We cannot, however, recommend murder charges for all of these cases. In order to constitute murder, the act must involve a baby who was born alive. Because files were falsified or removed from the facility and possibly destroyed, we cannot substantiate all of the individual cases in which charges might otherwise have resulted”

In other words They know he did it...but due to falsified, missing and destroyed files they can't prove every single case. So...sorry ...you are wrong. I know you REALLY want this guy to worm out of these charges...doesn't mean what he did wasn't murder though.

Last edited:
Joe is also lying (well he's always lying) when he says the trial is about whether or not fetuses are babies.

It's not. One of the murder charges, and the one most likely to stick, is for a 41 year old woman who was doped to death during her abortion.

Joe is also lying (well he's always lying) when he says the trial is about whether or not fetuses are babies.

It's not. One of the murder charges, and the one most likely to stick, is for a 41 year old woman who was doped to death during her abortion.

Correct. He is being charged with a lot more than just murder.

Gosnell now faces charges for the first-degree murder of four babies born alive, not the seven he was originally charged with murdering. He also faces charges for third-degree murder in the death of a mother, infanticide, as well as conspiracy, abortion at 24 or more weeks, theft, corruption of minors, solicitation and other related offenses.

He is right - if those babies were dead on delivery, and the ME can't prove that they were alive, then he can't be charged with murder. I believe that is why some of the charges were dropped.

He is right - if those babies were dead on delivery, and the ME can't prove that they were alive, then he can't be charged with murder. I believe that is why some of the charges were dropped.

Wow after hearing the testimony, the guy is a piece of shit.....and should be executed....looking for more technicalities? OMG.....unreal...they said the babies were screaming....hence they were alive. That's HIS OWN nurses.....you know people who WORKED At an abortion clinic....so it aint no right wing pro lifers saying it.......Jesus, liberals will do and believe anything for THE CAUSE

He didn't grant an acquital; the judge initially dismissed the charges for lack of evidence, after the defense requested they be dropped. If they're saying it's a clerical error, probably an order was submitted with the motion to dismiss, and he signed it.

Gosnell would have these women come in, and because it was easier, he would induce labor and then kill the babies.

That's abortion. That's what it's all about.

Yes, it is. And it's the woman's decision, so why is this guy on trial for doing what these women wanted done? Why aren't THEY on trial as co-conspirators?

[

“We believe, given the manner in which Gosnell operated, that he killed the vast majority of babies that he aborted after 24 weeks,” reads the Grand Jury Report. “We cannot, however, recommend murder charges for all of these cases. In order to constitute murder, the act must involve a baby who was born alive. Because files were falsified or removed from the facility and possibly destroyed, we cannot substantiate all of the individual cases in which charges might otherwise have resulted”

In other words They know he did it...but due to falsified, missing and destroyed files they can't prove every single case. So...sorry ...you are wrong. I know you REALLY want this guy to worm out of these charges...doesn't mean what he did wasn't murder though.

Again, you can get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich.

The fact that half these charges are getting thrown out now before it even gets to a jury shows there isn't any meat on the sandwich.

I have no problem with him being convicted for the woman he killed.

This stuff for "murdering" fetuses is bullshit. They went there to terminate fetuses, fetuses were terminated.

I've got no problem with that one.

I have a problem with religious fanatics trying to bootstrap fetus killings onto that death.

If this had been a straight up trial about the case of malpractice, there'd be no issue here.

And you wouldn't care. Any more than you care about the Dentist who infected his patients with HIV in Oklahoma because he didnt' sterlize his instruments.

Or the 96,000 other Americans who die every year because their doctors are incompetant. (Again, the brilliant conservative health care solution is to prevent these people from getting compensation.)

[

The fact that half these charges are getting thrown out now before it even gets to a jury shows there isn't any meat on the sandwich.

This stuff for "murdering" fetuses is bullshit. They went there to terminate fetuses, fetuses were terminated.

Babies were terminated illegally. Love how you gloss over that one. But it's expected. :eusa_shhh:

Do you think all serial killers are brought up on charges and convicted for every single murder they commit?

[

Babies were terminated illegally. Love how you gloss over that one. But it's expected. :eusa_shhh:

They weren't fetuses. They were living, breathing babies that were delivered, then killed.

Sorry, that's not abortion by anyone's definition. That's infanticide. And joe knows it; he just approves so he's going to pretend it's something else.

[

Stupid laws are meant to be broken. A fetus isnt' a person, and doctors break this stupid law all the time.

If you didn't have the dead lady to strap your bogus charges onto, you wouldn't have a case.

That's providing that the judge, jury or appeal courts won't throw the whole mess out on you, which they probably will.

They weren't fetuses. They were living, breathing babies that were delivered, then killed.

Sorry, that's not abortion by anyone's definition. That's infanticide. And joe knows it; he just approves so he's going to pretend it's something else.

Too bad you can't scientifically prove that.

Where's the birth certificates saying they were born?
Where's the death certificats saying they died?

Oh, that's right. THERE AREN'T ANY because the ME says he can't say for sure when or how these fetuses died.

Stupid laws are meant to be broken. A fetus isnt' a person, and doctors break this stupid law all the time.

If you didn't have the dead lady to strap your bogus charges onto, you wouldn't have a case.

That's providing that the judge, jury or appeal courts won't throw the whole mess out on you, which they probably will.

Wrong again, whackjob. The dead lady is a charge of murder in the third.

The dead babies are first degree murder, and he is looking at the death penalty for THOSE 7 murders...not for the murder of the woman at all.

Too bad you can't scientifically prove that.

Where's the birth certificates saying they were born?
Where's the death certificats saying they died?

Oh, that's right. THERE AREN'T ANY because the ME says he can't say for sure when or how these fetuses died.

The scientific proof was in bags and freezers in his house of horrors.

That plus the testimony of pretty much all the people who work with him and who watched him (and who, incidentally, have pled guilty to murder themselves).

"One photo, taken by a clinic worker and shown at the trial, showed a fetus whose gestational age was estimated by the medical examiner at 28 weeks at the time of the abortion. "

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/04/22/gosnell-abortion-trial/2100103/

Last edited:

Wrong again, whackjob. The dead lady is a charge of murder in the third.

The dead babies are first degree murder, and he is looking at the death penalty for THOSE 7 murders...not for the murder of the woman at all.

Actually, he's never going to look at the death penalty. Stop fantasizing.

Here's how it's going to play out.

After closing arguments, the judge is going to throw out more of the fetal murders.

In the jury room, you are going to have at least ONE pain in the ass juror who thinks this is bullshit, and get a hung jury on the other fetal murders. If you are LUCKY, you might get a conviction for the death of Mrs. Mongar.

Then whatever charges are left are going to go to appeal courts. They'll probably throw out whatever is left, because so much inflametory evidence was introduced without being linked to a charge there was no way the guy could get a fair trial.

Again, he's 72 years old, he'll probably die long before all the appeals play out... so you got that going for you. It took three years to even bring him to trial.

Meanwhile, the net is closing around the abortion industry, and the sick fucks who promote it. Like you, joe.

Finally.

bg042413dAPR20130424072349.jpg

Forum List

Back