Gosnell... Abortion Atrocities

[
Abortionists abolish 1,300,000 future American citizens off the face of the earth before (and after) they are born for 40 years. This case shows that to be true, and it only shows it in one clinic

It's a dirty business, killing defenseless wee human beings.

Or it's a medical procedure that is none of your fucking business.

Hey, here's a novel concept. If you don't like abortion- DON'T HAVE ONE.

[
Abortionists abolish 1,300,000 future American citizens off the face of the earth before (and after) they are born for 40 years. This case shows that to be true, and it only shows it in one clinic

It's a dirty business, killing defenseless wee human beings.

Or it's a medical procedure that is none of your fucking business.

Hey, here's a novel concept. If you don't like abortion- DON'T HAVE ONE.
The future of America is my business, Joe. I learned it from my grandfather, and he learned it from his Presbyterian minister father. We know what happens in the future depends on what we do today.

Extinguishing the life of someone who can't up and punch back is craven in its best light.

I don't recommend extinguishing a life that's at its start, lodged in its mother's womb. The price being waged against America is the loss of our Bill of Rights.

You're supporting the training of an army of Lady MacBeths in America.

And that is my family's business whether you like it or not.

How many abortions would you have to be doing to have it "rain" fetuses?

The whole problem with this case is the immense hyperbole it's built on. If the Jury doesn't see through this, the appeals courts will.

The guy was describing the horror that was the Gosnell clinic even you can understand that.... Oh wait you've been defending this piece of shit all over the board:cuckoo:

There's a difference between "Describing" and "Hyperbole".

Hyperbole is making up complete bullshit because an ACCURATE description doesn't make your point.

An accurate description is he performed a couple abortions a day.

Why not just say that? Oh, that's right, because most sensible people support a woman's right to choose.

The problem is that this whole case has been built on hyperbole. They claim HUNDREDS of babies were killed. They only have four that even meet the criteria if you are really imaginitive.

And the thing is, they HAD a solid, lock down case of negligent homicide of a real person. They didn't need to do this shit.

It takes a sick mind to defend this sick piece of shit...Congratulations Joe...I wonder why this "doctor" kept 100s of jars of severed feet in his office? :confused:

Mother finds out that severed feet in Gosnell clinic belonged to her baby

When 20-year-old Desiree Hawkins was contacted by a Drug Enforcement agent this year, she was completely unprepared for what she had to tell her: that the abortionist she had visited in 2009 for a traumatic abortion had kept the severed feet of her unborn baby in a jar in his clinic.

That abortionist was Kermit Gosnell, who is currently on trial for murdering four newborn infants, as well as hundreds of other criminal charges related to his abortion practice at his “House of Horrors” clinic in Philadelphia.

Screen_Shot_2013-05-01_at_10.19.26_AM-240x158.png

Desiree Hawkins

Hawkins was slated to testify in rebuttal against Gosnell during his recently concluded trial. But because Gosnell never took the stand, Hawkins never had the chance to tell the jury her story. But that doesn’t mean she is remaining silent.

In a video released this week by the creators of the documentary 3801 Lancaster, Desiree and her mother are sharing the details of Desiree's nightmare experience at Gosnell’s clinic, and their repentance for their part they each played in the death of Desiree’s unborn child

Mother finds out that severed feet in Gosnell clinic belonged to her baby | LifeSiteNews.com

“I felt like a fireman in hell,” Massof testified about the time he spent doing abortions late at night before Gosnell would arrive. “It was raining fetuses.”

How many abortions would you have to be doing to have it "rain" fetuses?

The whole problem with this case is the immense hyperbole it's built on. If the Jury doesn't see through this, the appeals courts will.

'Raining fetuses' is just emotional propaganda. The jury doesn't need to be swayed by their emotions, just the facts, and no fetus is going to come from the sky, is it?

Interesting how you think witness testimony should be confined to a bare, dry recitation of material fact, with no inclusion of emotion allowed. Or, for that matter, how you appear to think that the jury's job is merely collation and deliberation of dry, material fact. One wonders if that alleged opinion would be equally applied to a court case you agreed with.

Assuming that you aren't lying and are merely speaking from a lack of information and thinking-it-through, let me ask you something: Why do you suppose the US - and, indeed, most if not all first-tier nations - is so insistent on "a jury of his peers", if cold, emotionless calculation of material facts and statistics was all that is, or should be, allowed in a trial?

The future of America is my business, Joe. I learned it from my grandfather, and he learned it from his Presbyterian minister father. We know what happens in the future depends on what we do today.

Extinguishing the life of someone who can't up and punch back is craven in its best light.

I don't recommend extinguishing a life that's at its start, lodged in its mother's womb. The price being waged against America is the loss of our Bill of Rights.

You're supporting the training of an army of Lady MacBeths in America.

And that is my family's business whether you like it or not.

Hysterical much?

Again- fetuses aren't people. Originally, abortion laws were about controlling women. When women stopped putting up with that nonsense, then it became about "protecting life".

Key thing. Even when aboriton was illegal, women were never arrested for having them, and the doctors were only arrested when they accidently killed the women. Gosnell is what illegal abortion looks like.

The best anti-poverty program is women being able to control their own reproduction. It's what separates America and other industrialized countries from the third world hell-holes that have too much religion and too many poor people.

The guy was describing the horror that was the Gosnell clinic even you can understand that.... Oh wait you've been defending this piece of shit all over the board:cuckoo:

There's a difference between "Describing" and "Hyperbole".

Hyperbole is making up complete bullshit because an ACCURATE description doesn't make your point.

An accurate description is he performed a couple abortions a day.

Why not just say that? Oh, that's right, because most sensible people support a woman's right to choose.

The problem is that this whole case has been built on hyperbole. They claim HUNDREDS of babies were killed. They only have four that even meet the criteria if you are really imaginitive.

And the thing is, they HAD a solid, lock down case of negligent homicide of a real person. They didn't need to do this shit.

It takes a sick mind to defend this sick piece of shit...Congratulations Joe...I wonder why this "doctor" kept 100s of jars of severed feet in his office? :confused:

Mother finds out that severed feet in Gosnell clinic belonged to her baby

url]

This would be the same woman who made an appointment to get an abortion done at Gosnell's to start with.

So why isn't she being charged? YOu know, I Keep asking this. You guys never answer it. Clearly, Gosnell wasn't driving around in the Abortion-Mobile nabbing these women off the streets.

They made appointments, went to his clinic, paid him money and lay their when he aborted their fetuses, which is what they went their for.

And oddly, not a one of them is being charged with murder.

[

Interesting how you think witness testimony should be confined to a bare, dry recitation of material fact, with no inclusion of emotion allowed. Or, for that matter, how you appear to think that the jury's job is merely collation and deliberation of dry, material fact. One wonders if that alleged opinion would be equally applied to a court case you agreed with.

Assuming that you aren't lying and are merely speaking from a lack of information and thinking-it-through, let me ask you something: Why do you suppose the US - and, indeed, most if not all first-tier nations - is so insistent on "a jury of his peers", if cold, emotionless calculation of material facts and statistics was all that is, or should be, allowed in a trial?

Jury of our Peers is old English concept that Noblemen couldn't be tried by a jury of peasents, which is one of the things the barons were w hining about King John doing in the Magna Carta.

Since there were fetues falling from the skies, the kind of hyperbole from someone who is only testifying because the feds threatened them with heavier charges should be treated as suspect at best.

[

Jury of our Peers is old English concept that Noblemen couldn't be tried by a jury of peasents, which is one of the things the barons were whining about King John's doings in the Magna Carta.

Since there were fetuses falling from the skies, the kind of hyperbole from someone who is only testifying because the feds threatened them with heavier charges should be treated as suspect at best.

What I cannot get past, is the fact you are defending him, Joe. Four of the charges were substantiated by witness testimony. I hope Mr. Gosnell is executed for his heinous actions.

[

What I cannot get past, is the fact you are defending him, Joe. Four of the charges were substantiated by witness testimony. I hope Mr. Gosnell is executed for his heinous actions.

Really?

Where are the BIRTH CERTIFICATES for these four "babies"?
Where are the DEATH CERTIFICATES for them?
What were there "names"?

Oh, that's right. there aren't any. Because the medical examiner said that he could not establish that these fetuses had ever lived outside the womb.

So the only "evidence" comes from guys saying it was "raining fetuses". I mean, jesus, guy, give someone enough crack, he'd claim you were an alien from the planet Kolob, but I'd like some actual evidence before we sent you off for vivisection.

There is a valid case to be made against Gosnell. 3rd degree murder for the woman he killed.

The rest of this is bootstrapping by religious fanatics.

You don't want Gosnell executed because he was responsible for one of the 96,000 deaths that occur every year in this country due to medical malpractice.

You want him executed because he performed a medical procedure you don't like. Because it makes your magic sky man cry.

[

Really?

What were there "names"?

Oh, that's right. there aren't any. Because the medical examiner said that he could not establish that these fetuses had ever lived outside the womb.

So the only "evidence" comes from guys saying it was "raining fetuses". I mean, jesus, guy, give someone enough crack, he'd claim you were an alien from the planet Kolob, but I'd like some actual evidence before we sent you off for vivisection.

There is a valid case to be made against Gosnell. 3rd degree murder for the woman he killed.

You don't want Gosnell executed because he was responsible for one of the 96,000 deaths that occur every year in this country due to medical malpractice.

You want him executed because he performed a medical procedure you don't like. Because it makes your magic sky man cry.

Oh man, you're so far left you gone full circle.

That wasn't malpractice, that was murder. There are no birth certificates because these children were aborted, some killed alive. You can't have a certificate when the child was never officially born in the first place, therefore you cannot have death certificates because there is no record of them being born, theretofore they could not be named when these circumstances took place. You're a crazed maniac, and you have no argument.

Perhaps you should read this, and shut your fucking mouth, Joe.

http://www.phila.gov/districtattorney/pdfs/grandjurywomensmedical.pdf

Last edited:
[

Really?

What were there "names"?

That wasn't malpractice, that was murder. There are no birth certificates because these children were aborted, some killed alive. You can't have a certificate when the child was never officially born in the first place, therefore you cannot have death certificates because there is no record of them being born, theretofore they could not be named when these circumstances took place. You're a crazed maniac, and you have no argument.

]

Why? Don't waste my time with nutter links.

If there was no record of them being born, why is he being charged with murder?

You see the problem? You can't prove they were ever alive, you can't prove they died, but you can charge someone with murder on the word of a co-conspirator facing serious drug charges.

This is justice by you? Because I garuntee you, offer someone enough drugs or money, they'd accuse you of anything.

Now, for Mrs. Mongar- yeah that was murder. Have no problem with that charge, because what he did there went beyond mere incompetence.

But you conservatards would limit the ability for those killed and maimed by their doctors to seek compensation. You even claim up and down that this would be the way to "fix" what's wrong with health care. (Not making sure that the 50 million who don't have insurance get coverage.)

Really?

What were there "names"?

]

Why? Don't waste my time with nutter links.

If there was no record of them being born, why is he being charged with murder?

You see the problem? You can't prove they were ever alive, you can't prove they died, but you can charge someone with murder on the word of a co-conspirator facing serious drug charges.

This is justice by you? Because I garuntee you, offer someone enough drugs or money, they'd accuse you of anything.

Now, for Mrs. Mongar- yeah that was murder. Have no problem with that charge, because what he did there went beyond mere incompetence.

But you conservatards would limit the ability for those killed and maimed by their doctors to seek compensation. You even claim up and down that this would be the way to "fix" what's wrong with health care. (Not making sure that the 50 million who don't have insurance get coverage.)

Are you kidding me? That was the report of the Grand Jury that investigated the case! You're defending a murderer Joe! Can you not read? You're just about as sick as Gosnell is.

You're hopeless.

Last edited:
Are you kidding me? That was the report of the Grand Jury that investigated the case! You're defending a murderer Joe! Can you not read? You're just about as sick as Gosnell is.

You're hopeless.

You can get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich.

Frankly, I can think of people who need to be prosecuted a lot more seriously than Gosnell providing medical services that women wanted him to peform.

Why aren't we indicting the mothers of those fetuses for murder? Why doesn't he have four co-conspirators up there with him?

Because you'd have a riot if you did.

You're hopeless.

Frankly, I can think of people who need to be prosecuted a lot more seriously than Gosnell providing medical services that women wanted him to peform.

Why aren't we indicting the mothers of those fetuses for murder? Why doesn't he have four co-conspirators up there with him?

You're desperate, Joe. You are being overwhelmed with information you cannot counter. Admit it, you don't care about the health of the mother nor the child. Abortion should be given by anyone at any cost, so long as they get it.

People like you make me physically ill.

Not allowed to post fetus pictures on the threads...

Those aren't fetus pictures, idiot. They are descriptions of the babies he killed. Read the damned links Joe.

Nothing opens when I hit the links..

And half these charges have been thrown out already.

This is automatic appeal material.

If we are really lucky, the jury will only find him guilty on the Mongar case, and he wont' appeal.

But I think we'll probably end up with a hung jury...

You're hopeless.

You're desperate, Joe. You are being overwhelmed with information you cannot counter. Admit it, you don't care about the health of the mother nor the child. Abortion should be given by anyone at any cost, so long as they get it.

People like you make me physically ill.

Nice attempt to distract.

Gosnell is what abortion looks like in a place like the Philippines where Religious Assholes like you get their way.

The best course would be government paid for abortions freely available in the first trimester in a clean, govenrment run clinic.

But the thing is,you guys are all for making a big deal out of Gosnell because it lets you show Fetus Porn pictures and try to paint all abortion with that broad brush.

Gosnell is a quack. But you know what, because we don't have universal health coverage, poor people have to deal with quacks all the time.

I don't see you getting upset about the dentist who gave three of his patients AIDS because he ran a dirty clinic.

Forum List

Back