🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Got my "free" home tests yesterday

How many positives have you gotten, moron? None. Wasting tax dollars for nada. LMAO, you parasites would be funny if you weren't so stupid.
You sure should be Concerned about others and not just yourself. That is why I posted a kind gesture and if that is a problem with you, so be it. Get a life.

I got mine too...WTF would I ever use them for?

I can only think of one thing.

If I have to plan an air trip within the next week.

I could delay scheduling arrangements and save cost.

Other than that...what for?

Considering you have to request them in order to get them sent to you, I don't understand complaining about getting them, lol.

Considering you have to request them in order to get them sent to you, I don't understand complaining about getting them, lol.
It's called a wife.

She was planning an international trip.

Thus my statement.

So, do you have any concrete inputs?

I got my four government-paid home COVID tests in the mail yesterday. They have an expiration date of July 11, 2022. Given my semi-reclusive lifestyle, I wonder if I will ever use them. As I have had all three shots, I might not even realize I have COVID and just think the symptoms were another allergy attack. Though if they are accompanied by a fever, I would be concerned. I also have an oximeter to measure my lung function.

My first likely reaction, if I thought I had the virus, would be to rush to the store to stock up on groceries to last me through the quarantine, even though that would be “irresponsible” even if I wore a mask and went early in the morning when few people were in the store. I wonder how many infected people have already done something like that. I don’t have a smart phone for Uber Eats.
Not worth a pickle. They'll probably say positive one day, and negative the next.

I got my four government-paid home COVID tests in the mail yesterday. They have an expiration date of July 11, 2022. Given my semi-reclusive lifestyle, I wonder if I will ever use them. As I have had all three shots, I might not even realize I have COVID and just think the symptoms were another allergy attack. Though if they are accompanied by a fever, I would be concerned. I also have an oximeter to measure my lung function.

My first likely reaction, if I thought I had the virus, would be to rush to the store to stock up on groceries to last me through the quarantine, even though that would be “irresponsible” even if I wore a mask and went early in the morning when few people were in the store. I wonder how many infected people have already done something like that. I don’t have a smart phone for Uber Eats.
Maybe you can sell them to freaked out libs may want to test every day

Witness how badly public health failed, everyone.

So we all covered our mugs for TWO YEARS down to age two. We "socially distanced" and put up those one way markers in the grocery store and lived with partitions.

And we DID NOT make clear to people: when you're sick, STAY HOME. Just stay home.

Think of this. What if instead of haranguing us about masks, public health set up FREE delivery services for people who test positive? During your quarantine period, you get, say, two deliveries from two different stores, or whatever.

We panicked and got stupid, and forgot that you DO NOT GET SICK FROM HEALTHY PEOPLE. Only sick people make you sick, and the magical "pre-symptomatic period" in Covid is at best about 6 hours.

I got mine about a month ago. I'm flying to Virginia in June. Probably test myself a couple of times after I get home. Hopefully, I won't need them otherwise.

Forum List

Back