Gotta Love It!

So the economy is going GREAT and the Democrats want to impeach him. That tells you everything you want to know about the Democrats. Democrats don't care one iota about how poor and average Americans are doing.

The dems will fund raise off of the word impeach from their under informed duped followers......and Trump will win re election from it.....

I'd like to know what they will impeach him for??

Mueller's report cleared him and Barr is beginning an investigation about the shit show that was the Mueller report.

I hope the Dems tie up the rest of 2019 with investigation after investigation. Voters are watching their tax dollars going down the drain.

Come 2020 Trump will win and the Dems are paving the way.

So the economy is going GREAT and the Democrats want to impeach him.

There is no actual connection between the two things. While I do not think that Trump should be impeached, have said that since day one, how the economy is doing should have no bearing on if a president has done something illegal.

There is no actual connection between the two things. While I do not think that Trump should be impeached, have said that since day one, how the economy is doing should have no bearing on if a president has done something illegal.

Democrats don't give a damn about average Americans. Democrats have zero interest in improving their lives. We have a good thing going. If Democrats cared about the people, they would be working with Trump to make our lives even better.

Democrats don't give a damn about average Americans. Democrats have zero interest in improving their lives. We have a good thing going. If Democrats cared about the people, they would be working with Trump to make our lives even better.

Nobody in DC gives a fuck about average Americans, not the Dems, not the Repubs not even Trump. All they care about is themselves and their power.

Nobody in DC gives a fuck about average Americans, not the Dems, not the Repubs not even Trump. All they care about is themselves and their power.

It's not Republicans blocking the building of the wall and supporting sanctuary cities. Immigration is good and is needed, but unlimited illegal immigration is very bad for us. Why do you support it?

One lives in hope.

Frustration among House Democratic investigators is intensifying after President Donald Trump's refusal to cooperate with congressional inquiries, leading some to privately question whether they should try to pressure Speaker Nancy Pelosi into launching impeachment proceedings.

Trump's lack of cooperation with Congress sparks impeachment push in House

So you enjoy obstruction of justice and constitutionally mandated oversight.

As long as republicans are doing it.

It's not Republicans blocking the building of the wall and supporting sanctuary cities. Immigration is good and is needed, but unlimited illegal immigration is very bad for us. Why do you support it?

We already have a wall. And you might be surprised when it comes to so called sanctuary cities. Not all of them are democrat.

Mueller's report cleared him and Barr is beginning an investigation about the shit show that was the Mueller report.

I hope the Dems tie up the rest of 2019 with investigation after investigation. Voters are watching their tax dollars going down the drain.

Mueller's report does not clear him. Maybe you should start reading it. Barr's investigation will be what loses the election for Trump.

One lives in hope.

Frustration among House Democratic investigators is intensifying after President Donald Trump's refusal to cooperate with congressional inquiries, leading some to privately question whether they should try to pressure Speaker Nancy Pelosi into launching impeachment proceedings.

Trump's lack of cooperation with Congress sparks impeachment push in House

So you enjoy obstruction of justice and constitutionally mandated oversight.

As long as republicans are doing it.

What I would enjoy is to see the Democrats publicly bitch-slapped by the rational populace tired of their nonsense. Coming soon.

So the economy is going GREAT and the Democrats want to impeach him. That tells you everything you want to know about the Democrats. Democrats don't care one iota about how poor and average Americans are doing.

The economy is not our only concern. And Trumps tax cut did nothing for the poor or average American.

Mueller's report does not clear him. Maybe you should start reading it. Barr's investigation will be what loses the election for Trump.

Yeah it does clear him. No collusion and how to you obstruct something that didn't happen??

Barr's investigation won't be about Trump. It will be about FISA, the people involved in the whole mess and the where, what, when and how. Should be quite interesting.

Forum List

Back