Gotta Love racism from the left!

... The History of the D Party has no bearing on the Party today. ....

Of course it does, because the fundamental attitude and principles remain unchanged.

A LIE by omission is still a lie! The History of the D Party has no bearing on the Party today. Racism and bigotry are character flaws in the human species, but the behavior and polices of the D's today in no way reflect the racism and bigotry within the R Party today, and those who claim to I's vote for the R Party (most are too dishonest to admit they are R's, Bigots, Sexists and Racists unless they can do so anonymously or with others of their kind).
This thread destroys that belief.

Rangel is a racist piece of shit elected by hundreds of thousands of racist pieces of shit like him in Harlem.

A LIE by omission is still a lie! The History of the D Party has no bearing on the Party today. Racism and bigotry are character flaws in the human species, but the behavior and polices of the D's today in no way reflect the racism and bigotry within the R Party today, and those who claim to I's vote for the R Party (most are too dishonest to admit they are R's, Bigots, Sexists and Racists unless they can do so anonomously or with others of their kind).

Roots is not a lie by omission since it wasnt a movie about the history of Slavery
It was originally a book, moron. It was taught as a textbook account of slavery in the classroom for years.

A LIE by omission is still a lie! The History of the D Party has no bearing on the Party today. Racism and bigotry are character flaws in the human species, but the behavior and polices of the D's today in no way reflect the racism and bigotry within the R Party today, and those who claim to I's vote for the R Party (most are too dishonest to admit they are R's, Bigots, Sexists and Racists unless they can do so anonomously or with others of their kind).

Roots is not a lie by omission since it wasnt a movie about the history of Slavery
It was originally a book, moron. It was taught as a textbook account of slavery in the classroom for years.

Who said it was NOT originally a book?

Of course it does, because the fundamental attitude and principles remain unchanged.

Bullshit. Read some history, only fools and liars believe Southern Democrats represent the ethos of the entire party. See the history of the Dixiecrats and to which party they belong today.

Rangel Calls Tea Partiers 'White Crackers' - Fox Nation

TPM:

In an interview with the Daily Beast published Friday, Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-NY) suggested Tea Partiers are the “same group” who fought for segregation during the Civil Rights movement.

“It is the same group we faced in the South with those white crackers and the dogs and the police. They didn’t care about how they looked,” Rangel said.

Because of this, Rangel said the Tea Party could be defeated using the same tactics employed against Jim Crow.

What an idiot
just wait till the dogs, billy clubs and fire hoses come out for you crackas

A LIE by omission is still a lie! The History of the D Party has no bearing on the Party today. Racism and bigotry are character flaws in the human species, but the behavior and polices of the D's today in no way reflect the racism and bigotry within the R Party today, and those who claim to I's vote for the R Party (most are too dishonest to admit they are R's, Bigots, Sexists and Racists unless they can do so anonymously or with others of their kind).
This thread destroys that belief.

Rangel is a racist piece of shit elected by hundreds of thousands of racist pieces of shit like him in Harlem.
poor poor bitter cracka, what about this?

Last edited:

Bullshit. Read some history...

I very likely read more history in an average week than you ever have.

And I didn't limit my remarks to the South.

Yet you limit my post. Lies based on omission are still lies. For the record, my entire post was not included in your caustic and arrogant remark which included this:

"only fools and liars believe Southern Democrats represent the ethos of the entire party. See the history of the Dixiecrats and to which party to which they belong today."

I don't know if you're a fool, but your dishonesty and arrogance is obvious.

Last edited:

Bullshit. Read some history...

I very likely read more history in an average week than you ever have.

And I didn't limit my remarks to the South.

"only fools and liars believe Southern Democrats represent the ethos of the entire party. See the history of the Dixiecrats and to which party to which they belong today."

I didn't qualify my comments as referring specifically or exclusively to Southern democrats at any point.

Rangel Calls Tea Partiers 'White Crackers' - Fox Nation

TPM:

In an interview with the Daily Beast published Friday, Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-NY) suggested Tea Partiers are the “same group” who fought for segregation during the Civil Rights movement.

“It is the same group we faced in the South with those white crackers and the dogs and the police. They didn’t care about how they looked,” Rangel said.

Because of this, Rangel said the Tea Party could be defeated using the same tactics employed against Jim Crow.

What an idiot
It's unfortunate that leftists have no standards, at all.

No one will call him out on his words and actions, they simply are the most hateful people.

The pathetic white supremacist response is "you are racist" because you point our white supremacist racism.

:)

Forum List

Back