Gotta Love racism from the left!

Rangel. Guilty of violating the laws governed by the commitee he oversees and not only is he still in office, but he still oversees the comittee. liberal politics at it's best.

cookedrangel02.gif

This is the second thread taking words out and rearraging them to make Rangel say something he didn't.

Notice how you have to go thru 3 different links before you get to the whole story which reads:

The Tea Party wasn't called crackers but they will pretend they were so they can cry louder

He was talking about the people in the south who bombed churches and sicked dogs on people. After hearing that story its really hard to be offended on behalf of the church bombers and dog handlers.

Now read Rangles quote...What question was he responding too? We don't know because the Daily beast didn't include it.

Pretty little liars

It's the same fucking "group" dumbass
:cuckoo:

So I can say "******" without being called a racist?
Who knew?

"White cracker" cuts the same way.

Anything different makes you a hypocrite

The Tea Party bombed churches and attacked people with dogs? Or is that your excuse to whine about Rangel using the word cracker?

Look, I'm sure the Jews don't refer to the Nazi who killed their relatives as "ok guys". Again you are pretending people cant have hard feelings or that blacks are the only ones who aren't allowed to.

ufoi.gif

liar liar pricks on fire? lol ja

Last edited:
Oh I suspect he's mostly right.

The Teaparty set has the same basically racist fearful poor white mindset that fought against integration.

In fact they are still using many of the same arguments today that the racists used back in the late 50s and early 60s.

NAACCP pure and righteous

TPM = racists

Oh I suspect he's mostly right.

The Teaparty set has the same basically racist fearful poor white mindset that fought against integration.

In fact they are still using many of the same arguments today that the racists used back in the late 50s and early 60s.

surely you can cite some veritable examples....

i won't wait

It's the same fucking "group" dumbass
:cuckoo:

So I can say "******" without being called a racist?
Who knew?

"White cracker" cuts the same way.

Anything different makes you a hypocrite

The Tea Party bombed churches and attacked people with dogs? Or is that your excuse to whine about Rangel using the word cracker?

Look, I'm sure the Jews don't refer to the Nazi who killed their relatives as "ok guys". Again you are pretending people cant have hard feelings or that blacks are the only ones who aren't allowed to.

ufoi.gif

liar liar pricks on fire

See that at the end? Its not a period on fire that's called a question mark indicating a question was asked.

There are racists in both the NAACP and the TPM.

Why is this hard for some folks?

you're missing the point and spouting off your far left wing reactionary talking points again

no one has claimed there are "no" racists in the TP, the claim countered is that the entire TP is racist. i can't even remember how many threads/posts where people claim (to this day) that the tea party is nothing but a racist redneck party.

you claim to be a republican, yet, only zero of your posts indicate you're a republican.

Lets look at what Rangel was talking about though. He was talking about people who bombed churches. I can understand how he didn't have kind words for them. Don't you?

But you can't smear an entire movement with a comparison of the bombers of almost sixty years.

That is as silly when the righty reactionaries eyes start rolling in their heads and they compare the NAACP with the NBPP.

Rangel Calls Tea Partiers 'White Crackers' - Fox Nation

TPM:

In an interview with the Daily Beast published Friday, Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-NY) suggested Tea Partiers are the “same group” who fought for segregation during the Civil Rights movement.

“It is the same group we faced in the South with those white crackers and the dogs and the police. They didn’t care about how they looked,” Rangel said.

Because of this, Rangel said the Tea Party could be defeated using the same tactics employed against Jim Crow.

What an idiot

I like your signature, it seems so spot on. I don't agree Rep. Rangel is a racist but appreciate your candor Mr. Idiot.

But you can't smear an entire movement with a comparison of the bombers of almost sixty years.

That is as silly when the righty reactionaries eyes start rolling in their heads and they compare the NAACP with the NBPP.

He didn't and that's what I was trying to point out. If you read the article it says "The Tea Party?" Then Rangel talks about the attack dogs from back in the day. He himself never mentions the Tea Party. I want to know what the question was to make him bring up the 60's because it seems unrelated

ufoi.gif

liar liar pricks on fire

See that at the end? Its not a period on fire that's called a question mark indicating a question was asked.

Fixed...:eusa_shhh:

i'm a republican who runs around the board bashing imaginary righty reactionaries

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back