Gov Abbot to pardon SGT Daniel Perry

One more for the good guys! Can't wait to have a Governor like this. The DA hid evidence and should be disbarred. Soros DAs you're on notice

So a jury of his peers are the bad guys?

We’ll be sure to keep that in mind.

I like it - I like it a lot. Good come back, lol.

You're still a moronic magpie motherfucker though.
Says the guy throwing around "insults" like hairpie LOL

1667529327212036.jpg

You've got all the fag memes ready to go at the click of a mouse. You cummed prepared, I see, lol.

Don't take my word for it the lead detective on the case said the same

Oh God, was he struck by Jewish space lasers, too?

You fucken people are so fucken brainwashed it ain't real. I know people who grew up in goddamn communist China who aren't as brainwashed as you empty-skulled motherfuckers.

Oh God, was he struck by Jewish space lasers, too?

You fucken people are so fucken brainwashed it ain't real. I know people who grew up in goddamn communist China who aren't as brainwashed as you empty-skulled motherfuckers.
You don't need to talk so sweet. Ain't nobody sick around here.

Did you not take a Concealed Carry class? If not the answer lies in the $200.00 it costs for the class. I'm not telling you for anything for nothing.
In my Initial ( 2011) and subsequent renewals we learned that if your in a vehicle and and some one attacks you but your windows are up & doors are locked you can’t just shoot them through glass or windshield . You should attempt to egress in vehicle ( this only applies to an unarmed attacker / no Gun Brandished ) I think even here in California if someone closes distance on you in your car and points an AKM at you
You can Mag Dump him through unopened Window glass or windshield without having to step on gas or egressing .

Forum List

Back