Gov Abbot to pardon SGT Daniel Perry

You don't need to talk so sweet. Ain't nobody sick around here.

But seriously, Hoss...what makes anyone think that they know more than what the jury saw?

Do juries get it wrong? Sure, but there are usually explanations for that. The OJ Simpson jury got it wrong because they were subjected to 9 months of sequestration, they didn't understand the DNA science, and they thought the cops on the case were racist -- that's a 1 in a million case.

More often than not juries get it wrong by wrongfully convicting someone, but that is usually because defendants are uneducated (and in some cases mentally retarded), poor, not white, and poorly represented by overworked public defenders.

Show me how this particular convict was misrepresented by his counsel and I will gladly reconsider everything I've said about this case.

Oh God, was he struck by Jewish space lasers, too?

You fucken people are so fucken brainwashed it ain't real. I know people who grew up in goddamn communist China who aren't as brainwashed as you empty-skulled motherfuckers.
She has the actual affidavit on the screen you absolute retard LOL

In my Initial ( 2011) and subsequent renewals we learned that if your in a vehicle and and some one attacks you but your windows are up & doors are locked you can’t just shoot them through glass or windshield . You should attempt to egress in vehicle ( this only applies to an unarmed attacker / no Gun Brandished ) I think even here in California if someone closes distance on you in your car and points an AKM at you
You can Mag Dump him through unopened Window glass or windshield without having to step on gas or egressing .

Unless things have changed since I left CA, that is a state in which you have a duty to retreat or at least attempt retreat.

But seriously, Hoss...what makes anyone think that they know more than what the jury saw?

Do juries get it wrong? Sure, but there are usually explanations for that. The OJ Simpson jury got it wrong because they were subjected to 9 months of sequestration, they didn't understand the DNA science, and they thought the cops on the case were racist -- that's a 1 in a million case.

More often than not juries get it wrong by wrongfully convicting someone, but that is usually because defendants are uneducated (and in some cases mentally retarded), poor, not white, and poorly represented by overworked public defenders.

Show me how this particular convict was misrepresented by his counsel and I will gladly reconsider everything I've said about this case.
Dumbass if the DA hid exculpatory evidence from the Jury what do you think that means?

Unless things have changed since I left CA, that is a state in which you have a duty to retreat or at least attempt retreat.
Same type of shooting happened here in Redding ( Guy ( Hobo Bicyclist ) attacked a Guy in a small SUV at an intersection , his vehicle was blocked in so he could not egress , Hobo bicyclist went nuts and tried to drag driver out of his open driver side window so driver Mag dumped him . RPD / Shasta County Sheriff ( CCW issuing agency ) both said justifiable shoot and shooter kept his CCW ( attacker was dead at scene ) so if someone with an AKM attacked a Motorist I would think he coulda shot the attacker from inside Car too even in Ca.

Dumbass if the DA hid exculpatory evidence from the Jury what do you think that means?

Then why not let the appellate process play out? Why does that disgraceful crippled motherfucker Abbott need to intervene -- afraid that the court system doesn't work?

And the detective in question testified during the trial. The jury heard what he had to say.

What does that tell you, turd brain?
If the DA told him he wouldn't ALLOW him to DISCUSS exculpatory evidence what does that tell you? Besides you're an idiot that is out of his depth

In Texas, as well as most states with reciprocal gun laws, if someone simply points a gun at you, you can shoot him without warning. Your home, your car, office, place of work is defined as a domicile and the stand your ground takes law effect. That's why gun training and CCA training is extensive and complex.

When you shoot someone legally you will still be arrested, arraigned and tried. That is for the purpose of double indemnity avoidance. That is why the judge was wrong and he overstepped his authority and the law. We want him out of office.

Then why not let the appellate process play out? Why does that disgraceful crippled motherfucker Abbott need to intervene -- afraid that the court system doesn't work?
Yeah just leave a man in jail who should be out LOL you know instead of asking the same stupid questions your other shitlib pals did over and over how bout reading the first page

Same type of shooting happened here in Redding ( Guy ( Hobo Bicyclist ) attacked a Guy in a small SUV at an intersection , his vehicle was blocked in so he could not egress ,

So far, maybe similar.

Hobo bicyclist went nuts and tried to drag driver out of his open driver side window so driver

I admit I've not followed this case 100% -- but unless I missed it, that is not what's been alleged in this case. Perry might have thought he was about to be shot, but the jury weighed the evidence and didn't find a credible threat.

Did you not take a Concealed Carry class? If not the answer lies in the $200.00 it costs for the class. I'm not telling you for anything for nothing.
No kidding. I was obviously requesting evidence for its application to this case..

In Texas, as well as most states with reciprocal gun laws, if someone simply points a gun at you, you can shoot him without warning. Your home, your car, office, place of work is defined as a domicile and the stand your ground takes law effect. That's why gun training and CCA training is extensive and complex.

When you shoot someone legally you will still be arrested, arraigned and tried. That is for the purpose of double indemnity avoidance. That is why the judge was wrong and he overstepped his authority and the law. We want him out of office.
In obvious good shoots ( self defense ) the DA does not Charge and in rare situations your not even booked , printed or held

Forum List

Back