Gov Abbot to pardon SGT Daniel Perry

I gave my opinion and you cannot stop talking about it and me.

Is there something we should know about you?
You kept stating your opinion, you were shown what the law says, you said you disagree (ok) now you ramble like a nutcase

There something we should know about you? You off your meds?

What You Need To Know

• After nearly three years, Daniel Perry stands trial for the killing of protester Garrett Foster
  • Perry was driving for Uber when he drove into a crowd and fatally shot Foster from his car
  • Perry’s defense lawyers claim he feared for his life when he saw Foster with an assault rifle
  • The state called several witnesses who say Foster never used the gun or pointed it at Perry

In opening statements, the state presented evidence that Perry posted anti-protest rhetoric on social media, including a conversation with someone online about a similar incident in Seattle where a person drove into a crowd of protesters and he argued in defense of the driver. The state alluded this shows Perry’s actions were intentional and premeditated.

“I didn’t even realize we had that kind of hate in this world until my son died,” Sheila said.

Foster’s lawyers say Garrett never used his gun and that he only had it for protection, as is his Second Amendment right in Texas.

However, for Sheila, this case isn’t about the Second Amendment as much as it is about the First, and about how political divide and hatred has taken so many lives.

He can outlast you. That's how he has over eighty thousand posts in 5 years.
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Doofus with AKM did not just Flag the Uber Driver , he was menacing him with a loaded AKM .

Define "menacing".

FFS, Texas practically encourages people (if they're white) to walk around with surface-to-air missiles, and now you're complaining that the fucker is scaring little white bitches because there's a crowd engaging in its legal right to protest?

You can't make this shit up.

For the record, I basically defended Kyle Rittenhouse for similar reasons. I didn't want to defend the little prick because he was stupid for parading around in a protest, but the law was on his side.

They need to move the state capital to someplace like Van Horn, away from Austin and any big cities. They would have to focus on doing their jobs instead of partying then. They can sleep in the tents the National Guard units use.

Forum List

Back