Gov Jerry Brown to Trump: We Don't Need Your Stinking Environmental Laws

It takes about an hour to fly from LA to SF + the drive to the airports at both ends and pay parking.
The train would take about 2 hours and 40 minutes from civic center to civic center.
You drive and have pay parking at the train station too, dufus. At least airports have rental car companies at the airport waiting for you. And the train now is to do 30-50 mph in many sections because of safety requirements. Inform yourself of facts before you jump into a topic.
It's you who is uninformed. Have ever been on a high speed train?
Dude, ever get your picture on the front page of the San Diego Union for helping to kill the LA-SD run? BTW- Im also a qualified Brakeman, and have driven some trains under supervision as well. I bet I know a tad more about trains than you do.
The trains you worked on are antiques and are slow.
High Speed trains are fast and efficient.
Dufus, the Calif train will do 50mph, but it won't ever be built.
You're too stupid to converse with.

You drive and have pay parking at the train station too, dufus. At least airports have rental car companies at the airport waiting for you. And the train now is to do 30-50 mph in many sections because of safety requirements. Inform yourself of facts before you jump into a topic.
Dude, ever get your picture on the front page of the San Diego Union for helping to kill the LA-SD run? BTW- Im also a qualified Brakeman, and have driven some trains under supervision as well. I bet I know a tad more about trains than you do.

Very craven surrender. For shame.

I accept your unconditional surrender.

There is a reason no private investment money has been offered. Everyone but you delusional moonbats (who also fail to invest in your boondoggle) know the entire project is destined for the scrap yard.

It takes about an hour to fly from LA to SF + the drive to the airports at both ends and pay parking.
The train would take about 2 hours and 40 minutes from civic center to civic center.

What gives you the idea the "bullet" train is fast and efficient?
Jerry Brown told him. They always follow their marching orders from their masters.

What gives you the idea the "bullet" train is fast and efficient?
Jerry Brown told him. They always follow their marching orders from their masters.

Excuse me...that would be Moonbeam Brown.

Forum List

Back