Gov Jerry Brown to Trump: We Don't Need Your Stinking Environmental Laws

As there would be for Trump's wall.
True, I will never trust in the government doing anything right. And their track record backs me...
You'd have been against the national highway system under Eisenhower or the train system that connected the country in the 19th century.
I have a problem when it comes to our property rights and the federal government. There is no way in the federal government should be able to Eminent Domain
Private property
Then you're against highways, railways and Trump's wall. .. huge surprise.
I'm against the federal government dictating where they go and who's land they go over.
You make no sense.

The left morphed into anti environmentalists so slowly I never noticed.

Gov. Brown asks President Trump for help on the California bullet train
From your link:

Brown has made the construction of a bullet train a cornerstone of his vision for the state’s future transportation system, while Trump has touted the need for fast trains nationwide.

>
The train would connect two of the country's biggest financial centers.

Your subject line makes no sense.
Begging Trump to not apply Federal environmental laws has everything to do with the title, dufus.

And as for the train, who's going to spend 5 hours in a train when it takes an hour to fly there?

2,000% over budget and 5,000% behind schedule just for the 29 mile run between Fresno and Bakersfield.
It takes about an hour to fly from LA to SF + the drive to the airports at both ends and pay parking.
The train would take about 2 hours and 40 minutes from civic center to civic center.

t takes about an hour to fly from LA to SF + the drive to the airports at both ends and pay parking.
The train would take about 2 hours and 40 minutes from civic center to civic center.

Even if you ignore the driving time to and from city centres and the inevitable reduced speeds imposed on the train by various interest groups, WHY should the Federal government assist a project that is a benefit to no one outside of California.

If it's such a great idea, build it yourself.

t takes about an hour to fly from LA to SF + the drive to the airports at both ends and pay parking.

Even if you ignore the driving time to and from city centres and the inevitable reduced speeds imposed on the train by various interest groups, WHY should the Federal government assist a project that is a benefit to no one outside of California.

California is the 6th largest economy in the world. They pay more to the US than any other state.

California is the 6th largest economy in the world. They pay more to the US than any other state.

The country's largest producer of illegal votes.

The country's largest producer of illegal votes.
Link?

From your link:

Brown has made the construction of a bullet train a cornerstone of his vision for the state’s future transportation system, while Trump has touted the need for fast trains nationwide.

>

Begging Trump to not apply Federal environmental laws has everything to do with the title, dufus.

And as for the train, who's going to spend 5 hours in a train when it takes an hour to fly there?

2,000% over budget and 5,000% behind schedule just for the 29 mile run between Fresno and Bakersfield.
It takes about an hour to fly from LA to SF + the drive to the airports at both ends and pay parking.
You drive and have pay parking at the train station too, dufus. At least airports have rental car companies at the airport waiting for you. And the train now is to do 30-50 mph in many sections because of safety requirements. Inform yourself of facts before you jump into a topic.

Riding the gravy train established when California was a conservative state. It's been a death spiral since the left took over. Businesses are fleeing, infrastructure is crumbling.

From your link:

>

Given the current fiscal leadership in California they do not need a bullet train.
The need a physiatrist!

From your link:

>

You drive and have pay parking at the train station too, dufus. At least airports have rental car companies at the airport waiting for you. And the train now is to do 30-50 mph in many sections because of safety requirements. Inform yourself of facts before you jump into a topic.
It's you who is uninformed. Have ever been on a high speed train?

From your link:

>

Dude, ever get your picture on the front page of the San Diego Union for helping to kill the LA-SD run? BTW- Im also a qualified Brakeman, and have driven some trains under supervision as well. I bet I know a tad more about trains than you do.

From your link:

>

Me choo-choo is muy fast!!

From your link:

>

Dude, ever get your picture on the front page of the San Diego Union for helping to kill the LA-SD run? BTW- Im also a qualified Brakeman, and have driven some trains under supervision as well. I bet I know a tad more about trains than you do.
The trains you worked on are antiques and are slow.
High Speed trains are fast and efficient.

Dufus, the Calif train will do 50mph, but it won't ever be built.

What gives you the idea the "bullet" train is fast and efficient?

Forum List

Back