Gov Scott signs Gun Bill

Where has that little shit stain Hogg went?

28870243_847339118795422_8357243292651356160_n.jpg

more than a few politicians want to keep their kushy ass job ...just watch

Scott ignored the email I sent him.

He really fucked up with this. The bill is worthless and will do nothing to protect the students and it takes rights away from Americans. The bill is a joke.

It is a shame because he has been a good governor but he really fucked this one up. I will not be voting for Scott in the Republican primary.

He lost a lot of support from the enormous gun community in Florida and he didn't pick one Moon Bat vote. He will have to suffer the consequences of being a weak minded RINO.

He really fucked up with this. The bill is worthless and will do nothing to protect the students and it takes rights away from Americans. The bill is a joke.

It is a shame because he has been a good governor but he really fucked this one up. I will not be voting for Scott in the Republican primary.

He lost a lot of support from the enormous gun community in Florida and he didn't pick one Moon Bat vote. He will have to suffer the consequences of being a weak minded RINO.
de1788bdafc724bf592388c668b26226c08cd377ddeac1f5fff3df949a289a88.gif
de1788bdafc724bf592388c668b26226c08cd377ddeac1f5fff3df949a289a88.gif

Just the beginning?

. . . . and here I thought they weren't trying to take the guns. Isn't that what they said?

BREAKING: The gun used by the man who has fired shots and taken hostages at the Yountville, Ca Veterans Home, is in fact an assault rifle according to reports. There are currently 3 hostages.

Since 1989, it is illegal to sell a firearm in California that has been defined as an assault weapon...there go your strict gun laws...

NRA Triggered!!

parkland3_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg

You NRA folks are the biggest snowflake ferries.

And you're not all that bright.

The money going to school mental health is great. why can't you people be happy about anything...

NRAcuck loons.

More states will follow suit until someone in DC grows a pair and comes up with some common sense gun laws.

Just the beginning?

. . . . and here I thought they weren't trying to take the guns. Isn't that what they said?

More states will follow suit. No one is taking your guns...idiot...

Last edited:
Last edited:

Forum List

Back