Gov Scott signs Gun Bill

BREAKING: The gun used by the man who has fired shots and taken hostages at the Yountville, Ca Veterans Home, is in fact an assault rifle according to reports. There are currently 3 hostages.

Since 1989, it is illegal to sell a firearm in California that has been defined as an assault weapon...there go your strict gun laws...
Troll, in one sentence you call it an assault rifle and the next and assault weapon. Which is it?

BREAKING: The gun used by the man who has fired shots and taken hostages at the Yountville, Ca Veterans Home, is in fact an assault rifle according to reports. There are currently 3 hostages.

Since 1989, it is illegal to sell a firearm in California that has been defined as an assault weapon...there go your strict gun laws...
Troll, in one sentence you call it an assault rifle and the next and assault weapon. Which is it?

rifles are weapons ..

rifles are weapons ..
Thanks for the expected deflection.

rifles are weapons ..
Thanks for the expected deflection.

no, thank you for the dumbfuck rifle-weapon comment ..

Nothing to see it is brokeloser that has taken a few mexican vets hostage. I knew this mexican thing would drive him bonkers.

Scott ignored the email I sent him.

He really fucked up with this. The bill is worthless and will do nothing to protect the students and it takes rights away from Americans. The bill is a joke.

It is a shame because he has been a good governor but he really fucked this one up. I will not be voting for Scott in the Republican primary.

He lost a lot of support from the enormous gun community in Florida and he didn't pick one Moon Bat vote. He will have to suffer the consequences of being a weak minded RINO.

NRA Triggered!!

parkland3_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg

You NRA folks are the biggest snowflake ferries.

And you're not all that bright.

The money going to school mental health is great. why can't you people be happy about anything...

NRAcuck loons.

We are butt hurt because our Constitutional rights have been reduced. All Americans should be.

However, unlike you stupid silly Moon Bats after Crooked Hillary lost we aren't crying about it, marching around in pink pussy hats or howling at the sky.

Just the beginning?

. . . . and here I thought they weren't trying to take the guns. Isn't that what they said?

More states will follow suit. No one is taking you guns...idiot...
If the Florida law does not decrease gun deaths, but does affect gun sales, why would other states follow suit?

It probably won't decrease gun deaths but all of you over 21 you're running out right now and buying more guns because you think that in your lifetime someone is going to gut the 2nd amendment, so therefore raising gun sales.

Scott ignored the email I sent him.

He really fucked up with this. The bill is worthless and will do nothing to protect the students and it takes rights away from Americans. The bill is a joke.

It is a shame because he has been a good governor but he really fucked this one up. I will not be voting for Scott in the Republican primary.

He lost a lot of support from the enormous gun community in Florida and he didn't pick one Moon Bat vote. He will have to suffer the consequences of being a weak minded RINO.

More states will follow suit until someone in DC grows a pair and comes up with some common sense gun laws.

The only "common sense' gun law is to abide by the Bill of Rights and not infringe upon the right to keep and bear arms.

Only one thing going to stop or lessen school shootings, build them as a fortress with metal detector's as you walk through one door.

Just the beginning?

. . . . and here I thought they weren't trying to take the guns. Isn't that what they said?

More states will follow suit. No one is taking you guns...idiot...
If the Florida law does not decrease gun deaths, but does affect gun sales, why would other states follow suit?

It probably won't decrease gun deaths but all of you over 21 you're running out right now and buying more guns because you think that in your lifetime someone is going to gut the 2nd amendment, so therefore raising gun sales.

I have no dog in this fight, I don't own, nor do I have an intention to.

Also, I know they can't "gut" the 2nd, you need an amendment process to do that.

I was talking about facts. Money talks, bullshit walks.

If this law does nothing, but it hurts an industry, I doubt other states will follow suit.

Only one thing going to stop or lessen school shootings, build them as a fortress with metal detector's as you walk through one door.
lol! Prisons are like that but they have issues containing people. This would just be another failed dim policy that got people killed.

lol! Prisons are like that but they have issues containing people. This would just be another failed dim policy that got people killed.

A dim policy? Keep voting party line low IQ boy.
Classic spin from repsonding to the fact that prisons are broke in and out of.

But she is right, not many folks gun down prisoners with semi-automatic rifles or any guns that I am aware. Just the occasional shanking.

:lmao:

I see, build them a fortress to stop murderers from getting in, but building a wall on the southern border is a waste of money because it won't solve any problems.

Gothca.

Forum List

Back